RPGM Monster Girl Coliseum [v0.6a] [Monster Girl Coliseum]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

zyxxz

Aug 31, 2017
The later parts of this game is suprisingly good. I think a lot of people were put off by the early game cg. Have you thought about updating the earlier cg?

I'm curious what level are most players at currently? Especially those who are fully current and waiting for more content?
I just finished the manor and I'm at level 14.

Jan 17, 2023
The later parts of this game is suprisingly good. I think a lot of people were put off by the early game cg. Have you thought about updating the earlier cg?

I just finished the manor and I'm at level 14.
I have thought about redoing the art to the same quality as the newer parts, but once I started to do it I found it to be a lot. Around 40ish images was my last count. It could take me 2-3 months to get through it all. So either I work on new stuff or just redo the old art. I agree the start could be offputting; it is a really good idea to redo the art, but it's hard for me to motivate myself to do that over shiny new things. The AI tools are getting better and better, and so are my techniques. I've landed on a weird approach with it. I make a few images, then photoshop the good parts together, then repeat 3-5 times to make the newest images. Maybe by the end of the game I'll go back and polish the beginning. If I actually try to put it up for sale in a store.

Thanks for letting me know what level you are at. It really will help me balance the next fight knowing what level other players are at on average.

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
Hi ! There is a problem in the next update, i can't enter in the locker room. It said :

Failed to load
img/layers/lockerroom.png

Can't wait to see it ^^

mnmers

Jun 24, 2020
How exactly do you trigger the next coliseum? The lady at the counter says to go to the manor because they're debating about who is going to be the next challenger by a board game, but I've done the manor with the cat girl being captured. Is it because I loaded an old save on 0.5? I dread having to re-do everything again if that's the case.

zyxxz

Aug 31, 2017
How exactly do you trigger the next coliseum? The lady at the counter says to go to the manor because they're debating about who is going to be the next challenger by a board game, but I've done the manor with the cat girl being captured. Is it because I loaded an old save on 0.5? I dread having to re-do everything again if that's the case.
You didn't finish the manor. The cat girl needs to successfully finish the heist.

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
I can't figure out how to leave the lab area during the heist. Can someone please explain what I'm doing wrong or at least upload a save for the new content?

Jan 17, 2023
I can't figure out how to leave the lab area during the heist. Can someone please explain what I'm doing wrong or at least upload a save for the new content?
There is a puzzle to turn on the correct magic circles it the left side of the map. There is a clue on the table in the right side of the room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes