L30

Dec 20, 2017
It helped me getting into the console, but now I'm stuck on how to enter these variable commands and them having an actual effect on the game. I saw your variables page, but after some fiddling, nothing's changed.
Okay, after loading your save and opening the console with Shift+O, you can enter these to enjoy immediate benefits:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that this helps, @J.J-Star.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
So this game doesn't actually have any sex scenes? It just has text explaining you sex scenes?

I never tried the game, so just asking if this is true, then i think i will pass.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
So this game doesn't actually have any sex scenes? It just has text explaining you sex scenes?

I never tried the game, so just asking if this is true, then i think i will pass.
i was thinking that at first aswel but im happy that i gave it a chance, very good written scenes :)

Reactions: B2B2

Regula

Jan 22, 2018

That's right. The girls are cute tho, I suggest you still give it a try.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
2nd fight -> command masturbate -> (full arousal) -> feet -> attached error (hope that suffices)

L30

Dec 20, 2017
do you get the second fight after you beat her once?
Yes, after defeating Sofia for the first time, you will be able to fight her next tier fight. All in all, Sofia is likely to have 5 or 6 fights, with increasing difficulty, total, so we're at 2 of 5 or 6 at this point. Unfortunately, the dialogue portion of Sofia's update was not ready in time, so that will be part of the next update, which may include content giving Ancilla more talking points as well. So fans of the sheepgirl maid rejoice, you're that much closer to new content. The guesstimate for the arrival of said update is a week or so after the bug fix update for this build, but of course something could happen to delay its release.

Ah, looks like you've already reached the second fight, @Kornuptiko. Apologies for the delay, but work is slowing my ability to really do anything else at the moment.

Yes, this game does not have any CGs for the scenes with characters and a number of characters are also described purely with text. However, art assets are slowly being commissioned and added to the game. Said art is just for the appearance of characters at the moment. While this is understandably a non-starter for some individuals, if you have the time, this title does have enjoyable scenes and there are plentiful interactions with a number of characters if you like having story and building up relationships. Here's a sample of art currently in the game though, and I hope that others enjoy it as well since it may not be immediately clear how to access this scene:

I do hope that you find this helpful, @Jazer1. If you ultimately decide not to give this title a try, then I hope you find something more in line with your preferences. However, should you decide to give this one a chance, I do hope that you enjoy it, and if you have any questions, chances are better than not that someone will be able to answer them.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I appreciate all the responses. But i am a lazy bastard, text based stuff just isn't for me and if there is no actual pay-off then i don't see the point.

Maybe one day if the game does add in some actual scenes i might give it a try, until then i wish the developer the best of luck.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
@L30 nice hint. i would have never used the Demon Layer since afaik its a magic/pain hybrid skill and she is resistant to Pain

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I just wish you could have scanned/analyzed Sofia after she went Super Saiyan as a result of the Demon Layer before you got completely and utterly cucked. You know, let players get an idea of what we'll be facing in the future. Is Sofia the strongest monster girl, or is the Demon Queen just a little bit stronger? I seem to recall Kotone mentioning that Sofia could have been the Demon Queen herself if she wasn't so lazy, so maybe she is in fact the strongest enemy in the game.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
@L30 nice hint. i would have never used the Demon Layer since afaik its a magic/pain hybrid skill and she is resistant to Pain
Demon Layer's current placement is deceptive as it actually only deals pure Holy damage and it does not deal any Pain nor Magic damage. As such, Sofia is actually weak against it as her only real damage vulnerability is against Holy just like she is also very weak against the Sleep status effect as she has a -50% to said debuff. Demon Layer is slated to be moved to a Holy Skill section and removed from its current placements once we can learn more Holy Skills, but no telling when those will arrive as Lillian is going to be the source of Holy Skills.

As an additional note, there are currently two "hidden" damage types, Unholy and Holy, as we can not view resistances to such damage types even with the use of Analyze.

I do hope that you find this helpful, @Kornuptiko .

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
One really good strategy to use against Sofia is to use sleep against her on your first turn, then use Magical Binding on her on your second turn. After that, cast Sensitize on Sofia for your third turn. You can also use Ear Tease on your fourth turn to try and charm her, but that's really just optional. Unfortunately I don't think there are any magical skills that can boost your attack power for the fourth turn, all the skills that do require you to be in a stance. Anyway, at this point Sofia should be asleep. Thus, you can use the Demon Layer on her and since she's asleep she won't have brains enough to know what's happening. Just rinse-and-repeat if she wakes up. She won't acknowledge that the Demon Layer was used on her as far as I know so long as it's done while she's asleep, so you can beat her without much effort.

EDIT: Thanks to input from forum member Kornuptiko I learned that there is a magic skill that boosts your attack power for one turn called Power Up! So, use the skill Power Up! on your fourth turn and you'll be all set to have some fun. With this strategy I was able to one-hit wonder Sofia with a Weakspot! and Passionate! multiplier applied to the damage for 3827 arousal.

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Found a bug where you do the hard mode in the temple where you fight both Oni, not sure if this is just me though since I did cheat

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
im already level 17 and im utterly stuck in the mountain i cant get past most mobs and dont really deal damage do you have to invest heaviliy in allure to deal damage at all ?
Or is level 17 not the right level to explore the mountain ?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes