KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Yes, there are plenty of cheats for this title accessible via Renpy's console. If you do not know how to enable the console, I have a post here that details how to do so. Then once you have enabled the console, just load your save, access the console, and then you can use any of the codes I have detailed in this post to manipulate your file to boost your stats, get Eros, get experience, or anything else within reason.

I do hope that you find this helpful, BaneSRB.

As has already been stated, the blue slime will ask for permission before engaging in slime pegging if you are fully slimed and have normal or lower ass sensitivity or will just go ahead and do it without asking if your ass sensitivity is higher, like around 120 to 125% to be specific. The only other scenes are in the Mountain via a couple of quests:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Futa is on the list of banned/blacklisted fetishes that Threshold is not planning to add to the base game. Now mods could add such content, just that they may not necessarily mesh with the established lore of this world. And just for the sake of completion, the other fetishes that are not going to be added as far as official MGD is concerned includes Furry, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Under aged, Excessive Violence and Gore, and M/M content.

I hope that this is a satisfactory answer to your question, KnowledgeAlfa.

Finally, for those looking forward to the update, as SlimeCrow has stated, the update is being delayed slightly unfortunately as Threshold has been ill for the past few days but they are steadily recovering. No ETA as of yet but it will likely still be soon and before the end of this month. Content has still been created in the meanwhile and Mara will have a number of scenes with word counts between 1500 and 2000 words, specifically one was right at 1500, another about 1600, and then there was one with a reported 1800 words.

Unfortunately as a part of this, the new tomboy character will not actually have any content in this update but her file will be present so it is possible to take a peek and read her description and anything else that may happen to be present. Perhaps she'll arrive with the second half of the town update along with the guild gals and shop updates and day/night system implementation.

I do hope that anyone interested in this information finds this a little useful.
More than satisfactory, thanks. If I can prod a little further, futa aside, does threshold find pegging distasteful, or is this planned for future content?

Considering the ability to change the MC's anal sensitivity (alongside cock, mouth etc.), there seems to be very little content that actually uses the MC's anal sensitivity, proportional to the others.

Also, sorry for asking things that may be well known, but what is your relationship to the dev?

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
More than satisfactory, thanks. If I can prod a little further, futa aside, does threshold find pegging distasteful, or is this planned for future content?

Considering the ability to change the MC's anal sensitivity (alongside cock, mouth etc.), there seems to be very little content that actually uses the MC's anal sensitivity, proportional to the others.

Also, sorry for asking things that may be well known, but what is your relationship to the dev?
Likely planned for future content considering the title is only around 20% or so complete. As an example, impregnation is another fetish that will be present and it currently has no content or representation at the moment. Although, that will be a prominent theme for the Elven Village Side Quest area whenever it is added given the elves are facing a population crisis.

Or as another example for a Sensitivity Stat that is not as commonly used for a more direct comparison, Nipple Sensitivity would be another that is relatively underutilized as well when compared to other sensitivites. Now, it is entirely possible that both of those will not be quite as used as some of the other sensitivities as while femdom is an element of this title, it is more on the gentler end of the spectrum by and large. At least in the current state of the game and the tones set so far, especially considering there is only one character right now that enjoys truly inflicting physical pain and punishment on the player at the moment.

As for any relationship with the dev, I'm just a Patreon supporter who possibly asks too many questions and spends some time gathering up information on the MGD Discord server to share elsewhere.

I hope that this answers all of your questions, KnowledgeAlfa.

Reactions: fanboi and akaban74

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Likely planned for future content considering the title is only around 20% or so complete. As an example, impregnation is another fetish that will be present and it currently has no content or representation at the moment. Although, that will be a prominent theme for the Elven Village Side Quest area whenever it is added given the elves are facing a population crisis.

Or as another example for a Sensitivity Stat that is not as commonly used for a more direct comparison, Nipple Sensitivity would be another that is relatively underutilized as well when compared to other sensitivites. Now, it is entirely possible that both of those will not be quite as used as some of the other sensitivities as while femdom is an element of this title, it is more on the gentler end of the spectrum by and large. At least in the current state of the game and the tones set so far, especially considering there is only one character right now that enjoys truly inflicting physical pain and punishment on the player at the moment.

As for any relationship with the dev, I'm just a Patreon supporter who possibly asks too many questions and spends some time gathering up information on the MGD Discord server to share elsewhere.

I hope that this answers all of your questions, KnowledgeAlfa.
Couldn't have asked for a more thorough answer. Can I press for a couple more please? :geek:
1. Gentler end of the femdom spectrum - by Dev preference, or by patreon vote?
2. Who is that character you mentioned?
3. Which men actually have sensitive (erogenous) nipples?! (joking!...sort of)

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Couldn't have asked for a more thorough answer. Can I press for a couple more please? :geek:
1. Gentler end of the femdom spectrum - by Dev preference, or by patreon vote?
2. Who is that character you mentioned?
3. Which men actually have sensitive (erogenous) nipples?! (joking!...sort of)
1. By dev preference considering Patreon votes have more been about general character ideas, for example in the recent Caverns update there were four monster girl concepts in a poll and the two with the highest votes were added, in this case Hypno Batgirl and Soothing Lava Girl, with the Shy Centipede Girl and Trapdoor Beetle-Spider Woman losing. So while Tabitha and Nova were voted for, we just had these general concepts to choose from and not more granular specifics.

Of course, characters like the Lumiren, Amy, Salarians, Toxic Matangos, and Ghosts were not chosen by Patreons.

Couldn't say for the third one, although you can make your character into such an individual if you so desired. I do hope that this sates your curiosity and answers your questions well enough, KnowledgeAlfa.

Finally, two more pieces of information for the upcoming update. Firstly, Tabitha will have a slight QoL addition and will now gain a small amount of affection/progress with every visit until she hits 50 affection/progress, which is enough to be invited to visit her place. This will make it easier for players who choose not to lewd her out in the open area of the Caverns to be invited to her place.

Secondly, Mara now has a fourth scene, a little smaller than the other three at around 1200 words, but even then, she is shaping up to have a rather significant early introduction considering she is a character that is supposed to have more content in the Capital. I hope that everyone interested in this information finds this informative.

Reactions: sonolfal
Sep 20, 2019
L30 That Lv1 Hero game you mention on page 14 of this topic, maybe you have a link to that place in case i want to check it out in the future?

akaban74

Oct 25, 2019
One other bug I noticed. Haggler still works, but the user interface does not show the correct prices (instead only showing the original prices).

akaban74

Oct 25, 2019
So is there a guide to different character builds anywhere? Because from what I've seen so far, the optimal strategy is to pick a preferred stat and just dump everything into it (+obviously health) because even if the enemy is resistant to your preferred skill you can switch to a different skill that uses the same stat.
This isn't a full guide, but just what I have found:

1.) The main thing is to aim for breakpoints that allow you to unlock perks/skills, especially unlocking analyze, meditation, cleanse lust, ear tease, anal/sex skills, and either magic binding or the BDSM net. These skills are pretty much essential, meditation allowing for energy renewal and cleanse lust allowing you to reduce arousal. Magic binding lets you at least delay enemies. Eventually you can get a multi-target arousal spell that will be useful for grinding later. Analyze can be a bit cheaty, or redundant, depending on your ability to pick up on tells, but it is also a good way to gauge what sort of tactics you should be using.

2.) Willpower and Technique are two important stats to consider, outside of breakpoints. The former is damn near essential for avoiding special attacks or statuses, and the latter for dodging your way out of grapples/binds/poison stingers up the bum. Luck is nice to have.

3.) With meditation and abilities that reduce arousal, damage output is less vital. Its still important, but being able to bind an opponent for a turn or two, regain energy (without items), then reduce arousal, means you can last a lot longer and even do protracted battles of attrition.

4.) Use the fact that you can choose encounters to your advantage, and plan accordingly. This almost feels like cheating, but Sofia's domain has a ton of imps who are really, really weak to BDSM moves. The whip/spank can also potentially stun people and Imps are easy to grapple-break and automatically panic when reduced to a single member. The Imp Den encounter is also a good grinding spot. If you opt to fight them outside, you have 3 to deal with at a time, which is more than managable. Later on, you get arousara. Use some abilities that boost damage output, then spam it until imps are left pleasure-drunk.
(Another benefit is that the last imp will allow you to sex them, allowing an easy reset of arousal).

5.) While relationships should never be based solely on benefits, the benefits you get from the lovers you can acquire are pretty good. While most give a fetish point (and thus more damage from) to various categories, they tend to add more spirit which means you can be more aggressive.

6.) As far as perks go, the main one is to get the perk that allows you to regain energy on defeating enemies. This makes the previous imp strategy even more insanely lucrative and means you will do a lot better later on when the encounter rate is brutal. This is where specific builds come in, and I'd say to read up on them and decide what tickles your fancy.

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Teleiah's MGD Fan Signatures Post

Made this signs for funsies.
Please feel free to use them as signature banners. I'll make new ones when we get more sprites in game.

Due to post's picture regulations we had to move L30 's signatures to a post of his own. L30 's Signatures can be found HERE.<----
- Master of Puppets 's Shizu Signature can be found in this post under the Shizu Tab.
*I, by no means, own any of the characters nor backgrounds used in the signature banners.*
I mainly take requests for girls that are considered canon. Mostly because I only play the vanilla version of the game.

Last edited:

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Wow, those are perfect.

Are those banners meant for everyone to use, by any chance?

I myself would love to have a Shizu Banner, which I noticed is also one of your preferences, good choice on that.^^
Indeed, they are for everyone to use. I just forgot to say that in the original post.
And yes, Shizu is so good. I hope we can get some more romantic scenes with her.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Indeed, they are for everyone to use. I just forgot to say that in the original post.
And yes, Shizu is so good. I hope we can get some more romantic scenes with her.
Well, I certainly hope you keep up the fantastic work and make many more wonderful signs! Btw, I noticed that you used just the forest backgrounds for them. Considering the different terrains and places we meet them, maybe they could have the backgrounds of their habitats too? Just an idea.

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Well, I certainly hope you keep up the fantastic work and make many more wonderful signs! Btw, I noticed that you used just the forest backgrounds for them. Considering the different terrains and places we meet them, maybe they could have the backgrounds of their habitats too? Just an idea.
That was the original idea. Thing is, the mountain background (for Jora) didnt looked good and the cave background (for Camilla) was just too dark. I could have use external backgrounds and textures but tbh I was just too lazy to do so.

D

Deleted member 224355

I'm working on a small mod to add a palette swap of the Forest, so that players at a higher level can still have a fun challenge. A couple of questions; first, I've only just noticed the combatEvent scripts in the adventure folder. Can these do anything that can't be included in the monster file?

Second, what determines what battle theme is played for each monster? Elves and slimes seem to use "Comet Highway", but I can't find anything in the files to specify that. Nevermind; that's the default value. Monsters with their own music tracks call it with the SetMusicTo event.

P.S. Judging by the as-yet unused music tracks in the game's files, we've got some epic fights ahead. :p

P.P.S. It looks like music and images have to be included in the game folder, and can't be kept amongst a mod's own files. Can that be changed?

P.P.P.S. While I'm adding to the wishlist, perhaps there could be a way that event logic could be added to the combatDialogue sections? For instance, a monster might respond to a certain attack by drawing you into a stance, but only if you're charmed.

P.P.P.P.S. Okay, I'll admit it. Turing-complete partners are my kink. Is it too late to add a Lua engine? :p

P.P.P.P.P.S. Holy cow I'd forgotten how much friggin' dialogue there is for every single monster. And that's just for the basic stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lewdidimus

Nov 20, 2018
Absolutely awesome banners, Teleiah!

Going to show Camilla, and this great game, some love.

StrangeMan52, come on down to the game's Discord! (you can find the link in the OP) We've got a whole channel category dedicated to discussing modding!
To answer some of your questions; you can absolutely use your own images and music, you just have to include them in your mod's folder somewhere and link to them in your json files. I would recommend reading the Modding Guide document, it's quite expansive. (Threshold is actually updating it a bit for this next update) You can do a ton with the game's event system. For your example, in the monster's file you can call AutoCounter for the attack you want, have it jump to a scene in a combat event file and then use "IfPlayerHasStatusEffect", "Charm", and then whatever you want to happen.

Last edited:

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
I'm working on a small mod to add a palette swap of the Forest, so that players at a higher level can still have a fun challenge. A couple of questions; first, I've only just noticed the combatEvent scripts in the adventure folder. Can these do anything that can't be included in the monster file?

Second, what determines what battle theme is played for each monster? Elves and slimes seem to use "Comet Highway", but I can't find anything in the files to specify that. Nevermind; that's the default value. Monsters with their own music tracks call it with the SetMusicTo event.

P.S. Judging by the as-yet unused music tracks in the game's files, we've got some epic fights ahead. :p

P.P.S. It looks like music and images have to be included in the game folder, and can't be kept amongst a mod's own files. Can that be changed?
You can have music and images in your mod folder just fine, use "../" to navigate up a folder.
P.P.P.S. While I'm adding to the wishlist, perhaps there could be a way that event logic could be added to the combatDialogue sections? For instance, a monster might respond to a certain attack by drawing you into a stance, but only if you're charmed.
That is already doable with combat events. Since you can call combat events during dialogue and combat events can have a condition like if the player is charmed it is doable.
P.P.P.P.S. Okay, I'll admit it. Turing-complete partners are my kink. Is it too late to add a Lua engine? :p

P.P.P.P.P.S. Holy cow I'd forgotten how much friggin' dialogue there is for every single monster. And that's just for the basic stuff!
True there is a lot of dialogue for just responding to moves the player can do.

Reactions: L30
4.60 star(s) 80 Votes