L30

Dec 20, 2017
L30's Fan Signature Repository

My second signature repository can be found here.

Teleiah's Signatures can be found here.

A Shizu signature by Master of Puppets can be found just above this post here.

In keeping with Teleiah's theming, ♥symbols will indicate signatures for canon characters and ☆ symbols will indicate the character is from a mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Feel free to clean up your current master post, Teleiah. Thank you for your hard work and love you too, brah.

Master of Puppets, just doing this for now during my lunch break but I'll look into organizing an MGD signature thread depending on what the mods and Thresh have to say. Now to finish my meal and return to work.

EDIT: I'm attaching the latest rendition of my cheat start save to this post as well as my second signature repository to hopefully make it easier to find given the frequency of posts asking for a save. If you are dissatisfied with being called "Hero", then the console on MGD's wiki will be able to help you change the name to one of your choice as well as make other alterations as needed. This cheat start is level 110, has 5 million Eros, and has no stats allocated beyond those from character creation, so it can be customized with your build of choice.

Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
hey guys, has there been a new area added after the caves? :D haven't been around recently so I think I missed a lot hahah

daunt

May 11, 2017
hey guys, has there been a new area added after the caves? :D haven't been around recently so I think I missed a lot hahah
As sandsea said there´s been nothing really important since 2019, perhaps just the chocolate witch npc which has her own little area and quest but that´s also been so long ago I don´t remember if that was done in 2020, that and a couple of art designs for other npc´s like both asistants for the trials of the temple and a little npc in the bar

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
The added content so far has been some additional characters, art, and other content for the existing areas. There's a bubble slime on the mountain now. A French Frog Girl that used to be a mod character in the forest is now an official character. There's a witch with rabbit ears running a magical confectionary (that's a sweets shop) in the forest, and Elly will reward you nicely for investigating it fully. I understand Kotone now has more content than any other character in the game. The next section (the labyrinth) is coming in a future update but has taken longer to build because it's going to be cleared not through combat, but puzzle solving, so it's a more complex area than any of the previous ones to build.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
A few thoughts on gameplay mechanics;
  1. The 'Breast Worshipper' perk (and any similar ones that might be added for other fetishes) bonus damage could be based on your fetish level rather than a flat 25%
  2. The 'Sexual Momentum' perk could be percentage based like the 'Seductive Dynamo' type perks, at high levels 25 energy isn't really worth much.
  3. Speaking of Seductive Dynamo, what is the logic on what is and isn't a foreplay skill? 'Breast Fondle' is a foreplay skill but 'Breast Massage' isn't? What's the deal there?

Reactions: Nevart

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
The added content so far has been some additional characters, art, and other content for the existing areas. There's a bubble slime on the mountain now. A French Frog Girl that used to be a mod character in the forest is now an official character. There's a witch with rabbit ears running a magical confectionary (that's a sweets shop) in the forest, and Elly will reward you nicely for investigating it fully. I understand Kotone now has more content than any other character in the game. The next section (the labyrinth) is coming in a future update but has taken longer to build because it's going to be cleared not through combat, but puzzle solving, so it's a more complex area than any of the previous ones to build.
In addition to all that MadFoole mentioned there is also more content from Belle, the bartendeer of the brothel.

Reactions: MadFoole and L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Depending on how long you've been gone, you have potentially missed a fair deal of development work. 2020's dev work did not see a great deal of new content per se between 2020 just being an all around bad year and a massive amount of technical work as several game systems have been overhauled, but I'll try to cover everything that has changed since the Caverns were released in the following spoiler.

I tried to format these various changelog elements to make it easier to read. You'll find the various changelogs split into individual spoilers as well as tags for the changes made by the build such as new content, new art, or notable system changes such as the Day/Night System, new Item Drops, and so on. Once Elly and Venefica's Quest is complete, development efforts should shift over to adding the Labyrinth. Plans were to add the Labyrinth last month at the latest, but 2020 being 2020 and the scope of the quest growing more than expected has delayed the Labyrinth. It shouldn't be too much longer though and progress is moving at a steady pace. While the amount of new content may not look like that much, skimming the above changelogs does show a fair amount of work has been done and it is also worth remembering that I did not go into great detail on under the hood changes, some of which had quite hefty changelogs.

I do hope that this is an adequate answer to your question with regards to new content added since the Caverns arrived, LeonOne994.

Now, I don't really have any other development news beyond bug fixing and typo corrections is continuing apace. However, I do have two surprises.

Firstly, do you ever grow weary with your journey here in Lucidia? Do you find your body giving out and your mind giving up in the face of the trials and tribulations that must be overcome? Then here's a little reminder of why you're here and what you're fighting for:

With this I hope that you remember just what you're fighting for here on Lucidia. If this single remembrance is not enough, then here is one you can take with you.

Just gently place this memento in your profile's signature and you can look upon this keepsake whenever you need to revitalize your body, refresh your focus, and recharge your Spirit in order to valiantly soldier on to face the challenges ahead.

I do hope that everyone interested enjoys this take on the meme and the accompanying signature.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Depending on how long you've been gone, you have potentially missed a fair deal of development work. 2020's dev work did not see a great deal of new content per se between 2020 just being an all around bad year and a massive amount of technical work as several game systems have been overhauled, but I'll try to cover everything that has changed since the Caverns were released in the following spoiler.

I tried to format these various changelog elements to make it easier to read. You'll find the various changelogs split into individual spoilers as well as tags for the changes made by the build such as new content, new art, or notable system changes such as the Day/Night System, new Item Drops, and so on. Once Elly and Venefica's Quest is complete, development efforts should shift over to adding the Labyrinth. Plans were to add the Labyrinth last month at the latest, but 2020 being 2020 and the scope of the quest growing more than expected has delayed the Labyrinth. It shouldn't be too much longer though and progress is moving at a steady pace. While the amount of new content may not look like that much, skimming the above changelogs does show a fair amount of work has been done and it is also worth remembering that I did not go into great detail on under the hood changes, some of which had quite hefty changelogs.

I do hope that this is an adequate answer to your question with regards to new content added since the Caverns arrived, LeonOne994.

Now, I don't really have any other development news beyond bug fixing and typo corrections is continuing apace. However, I do have two surprises.

Firstly, do you ever grow weary with your journey here in Lucidia? Do you find your body giving out and your mind giving up in the face of the trials and tribulations that must be overcome? Then here's a little reminder of why you're here and what you're fighting for:

With this I hope that you remember just what you're fighting for here on Lucidia. If this single remembrance is not enough, then here is one you can take with you.

Just gently place this memento in your profile's signature and you can look upon this keepsake whenever you need to revitalize your body, refresh your focus, and recharge your Spirit in order to valiantly soldier on to face the challenges ahead.

I do hope that everyone interested enjoys this take on the meme and the accompanying signature.
you rock <3

Reactions: L30

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Hum. Either im doing something wrong (highly possible) or the game is extremely grindy. From what i remember im a level 11 now and i still suck (not literally). I get beaten or badly burnt by the simplest of mobs. Is there any walkthrough or a suggestion to how to distribute the stat points?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hum. Either im doing something wrong (highly possible) or the game is extremely grindy. From what i remember im a level 11 now and i still suck (not literally). I get beaten or badly burnt by the simplest of mobs. Is there any walkthrough or a suggestion to how to distribute the stat points?
They each have a hint telling you what they do. I'd suggest buying the analyse spell and making sure you know the weakness of each monster.

Reactions: L30 and Teleiah

vansav

Feb 20, 2019
is something wrong with my game or something? I see some .wav in the sfx folder but I never heard those in the game

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Early game can be pretty hard if you go in blind. To get enough money early to buy the basics, you can always work at the brothel /inn until you have enough money to buy at least some of these:

• Analyze should be learned ASAP
  • A restrain-inducing skill, which may vary depending on your stats: Bondage Net (10 Allure), Magical Binding (10 Intelligence), Pin (10 Power)
  • The non-stats locked basic skills, such as Arouse, Seduce, for more options, etc.
  • Cover your weaknesses and/or improve your strengths with runes / accesories
  • Don't be afraid to use your items. Consummables are your friends! Ugli Herbs, Energy and Calming potions are like, a must have; and also, try to top off your energy and remove bad status effects (such as Aphrodisiac) when you can use items outside battles
  • And running away from a battle or a dungeon is an option!

About stats, it really depends on what you're trying to be; each skill-tree is almost completly reliant on specific stats, like for instance, 9/10 of Seduction skills are Allure-dependant; likewise, magic has the same relation to Intelligence, etc.

However, never neglect willpower!

And for the love of Venereae, don't spend stat points to raise max energy.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes