Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
Can't wait for the oni twins art. Also, do we know something about Kotone art? is it planned, scheduled or whatever you want to call it or not even that?

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Can't wait for the oni twins art. Also, do we know something about Kotone art? is it planned, scheduled or whatever you want to call it or not even that?
A teaser for the Kotone art is on patreon and there is more under production. As a consequence, Threshold does not plan to add Kotone's art assets until after v22. I expect we will get the oni twins and Belle before then as well, so it will be at least a couple of months.

Reactions: iamnuff and L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Kotone's art is ready, teasers for it can even be seen on Threshold's Patreon currently. However, given that her art has several variants for things such as split-tail and merged tail, around 40 expressions, and other elements such as hand variants that require a fair amount of work to put in place and implement, her art will not be in this update. There is even a jumbo tail art variant that inspired a scene Threshold wants to write and add to the game when they implement Kotone's art. Here's a very small teaser of her art featuring her fluffy tail:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this at least a little informative, Zanmaraxa.

I'm only following this thread since around page 30. But from what I've seen, your the good fairy of this thread. So much dedication towards this community. Threshold should consider making a npc in the capital with the name L30 the good fairy, lol.

Just as an appreciation: Thank you for all the help and information so far, may others follow your example.
You're welcome and thank you very much as well!

Why are you doing this to meeee?
Allow me to apologize in advanced for making the wait for this update even more torturous.

I have yet another art teaser to share while we wait for the update to be finished and released. Today's offering is a sneak peek of a portion of Belle's artwork that will also be in this update alongside the Oni Twins art.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds it at least a little useful.

Last edited:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
ok so after revisiting all the girls and their loss scenes and rereading the dialogue apparently feng has even more affection progression which I believe is not mentioned here or the wiki. (I swear this game is like a gift that keeps on giving). So apparently if your affection level with her is high enough she will confess to you and says she quit working at the temple. So just to be sure I have not skipped or missed any content for the named monster girls

current game content ends when:

L30

Dec 20, 2017
ok so after revisiting all the girls and their loss scenes and rereading the dialogue apparently feng has even more affection progression which I believe is not mentioned here or the wiki. (I swear this game is like a gift that keeps on giving). So apparently if your affection level with her is high enough she will confess to you and says she quit working at the temple. So just to be sure I have not skipped or missed any content for the named monster girls

current game content ends when:
I have mentioned Feng's romantic content, as well as all of the relationship content that was in the game at the time, in this post here. It even breaks down the relationships available by location. As for that list, it looks like you have viewed the vast majority of the content. As a few things could be considered spoilers, you can find a few more comments in spoilers below:

Good job exploring the content of the game and I hope that this post and the prior post I linked earlier are a little helpful, JLP603.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
You know, I usually tend to stay miles away from anything text based, simply due to me (mostly) lacking the imagination required to make magic happen in my brain as the text is displayed, but this one somehow has me hooked, despite being incomplete. Both the character interactions and scenes are so descriptive and well done that I can't help but want to see more. I bow to your creative genius.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Here's a little more news on the upcoming update. With the art scheduled for this update having been implemented, the focus of current development efforts has shifted towards the creation of dream content. There are a number of dreams you can expect to see in this update including a dream of Kotone with nearly 1,500 words of content, another dream featuring Vili the Arch-imp, Sofia is the star of another dream but whether or not she is directly controlling or influencing this dream is not yet known, then there is a likely a Manticore dream based on the Manticore's tail used as a teaser for it, Lillian's original Demon Layer scene has been repurposed into a lurid dream, and there are even three falling dreams where you just fall to the ground and wake up. The latter set of dreams even includes a recreation of the Harpy ride scene where the Harpy flies you from the Mountain back to the Town and has a crash landing. Additionally, here is a small teaser of Lillian's lurid dream scene:

This dream of Lillian will be unlocked and added to the potential pool of dreams you can experience once you obtain the Demon Layer. As for Sofia's single dream, more dreams are planned for her but only one dream was made and added at this time as that is a deep rabbit hole and nothing else may have been made for this update if Threshold became engrossed in making dreams of Sofia. Vili's dream needs to be finished up and then the rest of the efforts for this update will shift to finishing up an initial burst of content for the guild sisters, Elena and Elly.

Once this v22 update is complete and released, there will probably be a mini-update or two focused on giving even more content to Belle, Elena, and Ellly as well as implementing Kotone's art and potential new scene and fixing any bugs that have appeared due to the addition of all of these new systems. Once these smaller updates are finished and released, development focus will be directed towards the v23 rebalance update.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this a little useful.

dragonslayer375

Dec 6, 2018
does anyone know how to get mika to invite you to her house. i did it accidentally on mobile but cant get it on my pc account. i have already unlocked the talk option and i have tried fighting her over and over again to raise her affection but it doesn't work

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Y'know I didn't realize that the whole Boytoy and Teacher's Pet things from Mara's content were in the game, so as soon as they were mentioned here I went and got those basically ASAP. Teacher's Pet has me curious to see if it'll affect anything else, though it doesn't seem like there's currently anything that would. (Sexy dom teachers are a pretty significant weakspot for me)
Then I realize just how many hilarious ways my character's mind has been altered. I'm obsessed with breasts, I'm very susceptible to hypnosis, blessed in various ways, infused with different magics... Can't wait for more girls to screw me as mentallly as they do physically!

Reactions: fanboi and L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
does anyone know how to get mika to invite you to her house. i did it accidentally on mobile but cant get it on my pc account. i have already unlocked the talk option and i have tried fighting her over and over again to raise her affection but it doesn't work
If you're able to chat with her, then that means you have 15 or more progress/affection with Mika. To become her sex friend and start advancing the relationship more, you need to have a minimum 25 out of a total 45 possible affection at that point. In the following spoiler, I'll list some sources of affection with Mika that should help you build up enough progress to advance further with the lovely Dire Catgril.

I do hope that you find this helpful, dragonslayer375.

Y'know I didn't realize that the whole Boytoy and Teacher's Pet things from Mara's content were in the game, so as soon as they were mentioned here I went and got those basically ASAP. Teacher's Pet has me curious to see if it'll affect anything else, though it doesn't seem like there's currently anything that would. (Sexy dom teachers are a pretty significant weakspot for me)
Then I realize just how many hilarious ways my character's mind has been altered. I'm obsessed with breasts, I'm very susceptible to hypnosis, blessed in various ways, infused with different magics... Can't wait for more girls to screw me as mentallly as they do physically!
Glad to hear that you learned of more content that matches your tastes. It is worth remembering that Mara is a professor at Succ University at the Monster Girl Capital. So if that location is visited during our adventures in the Capital, it sounds like a place that can satisfy your desires for beautiful, dominant teachers and professors.

And on the note of mental manipulations, Threshold has finished Vili's dream scene. It has turned into another roughly 1,500 word long scene, and this dream will only occur for those who possess Vili's Titty Slave perk. Threshold was also quite coy when it came to noting whether this is just a spontaneous dream or Vili actually paying us a visit in our dreams since she does possess the ability to do so much like Sofia. So it is possible that Vili and/or Sofia may actually be invading our dreams this update rather than just having dreams of our own about them.

So one or more girls may be mentally screwing you via your dreams this update, icollectsouls, and I hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

And one more thing of note that is unrelated to actual game development but is an interesting piece worth mentioning. The talented Jiffic, the artist responsible for the art of characters like Sofia, Shizu, Jora, Camilla, Nicci, and more, has made a piece of fan art for MGD inspired by the Lillian the Purger meme on MGD's Discord server. Here's how it turned out:

I just thought this was a great piece of fan art and wanted to share with other fans of the title and character. I do hope that everyone interested in this art enjoys it.

dragonslayer375

Dec 6, 2018
I dont really know how to quote respond on mobile since im new to typing here but thals for the info. Im guessing i got locked out somehow as i still cant get her to invite me even with the aforementioned methods. Thanks for the response tho L30

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
I dont really know how to quote respond on mobile since im new to typing here but thals for the info. Im guessing i got locked out somehow as i still cant get her to invite me even with the aforementioned methods. Thanks for the response tho L30
That's odd, there are enough points that even with all of the negative options being chosen you'll have just enough to move on to the next stage of her relationship. Just to check, after going through all of those initial dialogue options such as "You're a bit more crass than I expected," you did not see her say that "...You're not too bad a person to hang out with." along with the rest of this speech about you and Mika being good fuck buddies?

Alternatively, have you tried Visiting Sofia's Domain to reach the Nexus of the Forest Dungeon and then attempted to Visit Mika from there? That's where you'll actually enter her room from rather than the encounters you'll have with her while exploring the Forest Dungeon. An additional sign that you have reached the point where you can visit her room is that she should not want to converse when you encounter her while exploring and instead will just want to either trick you with her stockade act or fight you.

Worst case scenario, you could save your game on any slot in page 2 or later and then attach it to a post here. Then I can take it and have a look to see what the issue may be. I do hope that you find this helpful, dragonslayer375.

dragonslayer375

Dec 6, 2018
Sorry for taking so long to reply but how do you get Sophia to let you into the forest nexus. Ive beaten her up to her hardest fight on my pc file but never found it (unless i somehow glossed over it) also ill post my save once i get the chance since im away from my pc at moment and have to use my phone.

Xig320

May 23, 2017
Sorry to bother y'all, but i searched but didn't found if there was a walktrough, did someone made one ? There is a lot of things to know and i kinda want to have a proper character. Thanks!

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Sorry to bother y'all, but i searched but didn't found if there was a walktrough, did someone made one ? There is a lot of things to know and i kinda want to have a proper character. Thanks!
I don't think a walkthrough would make a lot of sense, since you can create your character differently, how you like him to be. But if you really want some advice or need help, there's a wikipage where you can find a lot of information (also mods). And if you have a question which is not answered there, you can ask here.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Sorry for taking so long to reply but how do you get Sophia to let you into the forest nexus. Ive beaten her up to her hardest fight on my pc file but never found it (unless i somehow glossed over it) also ill post my save once i get the chance since im away from my pc at moment and have to use my phone.
The Forest Dungeon Nexus is the location you enter when you select "Visit Sofia's Domain" when you click on the Forest Dungeon, and it becomes available once you have cleared the Forest Dungeon. That's where you "Enter Sofia's Room" to converse with and fight Sofia, spend time with Ancilla, visit Mika, visit Vili, and visit the Imp Den once you have become friendly with the imps. Since you have been fighting Sofia, you have been visiting the nexus of the Forest Dungeon.

I do hope that this provides some clarity, dragonslayer375.

There is not really a walkthrough for this title. The main story is fairly straightforward and all of the side content is essentially whether or not you like the particular character. Do you like Kitsune and/or being hypnotized, then Kotone's content would be of interest. If you do not like those, then you can largely ignore her outside of a few interactions while completing the Temple of Will-Power. loGic21 provided a link to the wiki for this title that contains a wealth of information, so thank you very much for that. Additionally, I have a number of posts in this thread covering the majority of the content in the game that can be readily found with a search of this thread.

However, to make things a little easier, here are a pair of links to posts mentioning the various relationships currently available in the game with the first detailing all of the relationships at the time broken down by location and the second includes new relationship content added since then. The first post also mentions the optional Superboss encounters that you can attempt. Other than this, the various side quests and events can easily be seen via the Quests and Events tabs respectively when trying to explore a location.

As for a proper character, there are several viable builds for this title. Game balance is going to undergo large changes in the v23 update, but for now, Technique and Willpower are the two chief stats if you care about meta and having a highly optimized build. Boosting both of those stats will give you incredible coverage with several types of attacks and the utility of magic respectively. Relationship perks are double-edged swords and obviously have to deal with establishing a relationship with a girl, so if you do not like a character or their fetishes, then there is not much to worry about there and you won't have to deal with weighing the pros and cons of the perk.

If you have any questions not answered by the wiki or easily found in this thread via a search, feel free to ask. I do hope that you find this useful, Xig320.

when i try clicking on the application to start the game nothing happens
Apologies, but more information would be helpful in diagnosing the issue such as what platform you are trying to play on, version of the operating system, and so on.

In terms of development news, there has been a fair amount of system work, bug fixes, and the like going on, so nothing too exciting to share on that front. Development will shift towards Elly and Elena content tomorrow, this update will have more dialogue for the sisters but likely will not have any new erotic content for this particular update. However, the planned mini-updates between v22 and v23 will include another content update for Elly and Elena as well as Belle, so they may receive more lurid scenes before work on v23 begins.

In other news, Threshold also had an idea for a eldritch dream monster girl that will exist in the realm of dreams and draw some inspiration from the Cheshire Cat, so sounds like she could be quite smug. Her scenes would involve a fair amount of mind tricks with her taking the forms and using the voices of other characters. However, this character would be a large amount of work and there are other elements that require more immediate attention and focus, so Threshold is not quite certain whether or not to actually make this character. That said, if this dream realm invader sounds like something that may be of interest to you, displaying interest could show that it would be worth the effort to pursue and create this character in the future once other pressing concerns have been addressed.

I do hope that everyone interested in this content has found this at least a little helpful.

As a final note, the modding scene has received a recent update. Forgotten has returned and released a compatibility update for Eva Succubus that may make the mod compatible with v21.8a. No new content unfortunately, but if you are in the market for another mod, Eva may now work in current builds as of the time of this post. I'll attach the mod to this post as well for interested parties. No need to include a changelog however since this is just a compatibility update.

In other modding news, Kaa, of Beach Party fame, is hard at work on more mod content as well, so if a Sea Dragon or Cat Milf sounds like something you may enjoy, they may have something of interest in the not too distant future as well. I do hope that everyone interested in modding news finds this helpful as well.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes