avador02

May 21, 2018
I'll include images with this to help and break it down into spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next, if you are going to use an image, you'll need to link to it from either an approved host or from an image here on the forums. MGD's signatures can all be found on Teleiah's master post here.

Finally, if you'd like the image to double as a link, such as to thread, you could go to the first page and copy the URL.

I do hope that you find this helpful and that it answers all of your questions with regards to this process, Hopeless DIO.
As someone who has worked in tech support i applaud your simple and clean instructions.

Reactions: L30

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i download the 23.3 version in the GDRIVE for windows and after extracting the game i try to play it but it doesnt work

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Taking time out from work because IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!!!

RATE
THOSE
CHANGES!!!

-Added a new event to the mountain called Fizzy Spring, that includes a new enemy to fight. This event is now also part of the first mountain run.
Good thing I waited on starting the mountain on my Hard Mode run! I knew stuff was being planned as a lot of stuff I did before on the mountain was mod content.
-Amy's fight now has a new combat event where you basically play predator and prey. Or you catch your breath.
not sure if want...

-Post status effect immunities are now handled entirely different on the inside via perks. The important thing is you can now actually tell when someone is immune to something like charm after clearing the affect. Including yourself. I'm currently not sure if these are overly obtrusive/noisy or not at this time? So feedback would be appreciated.
As long as I don't forget will do.
-Restraint now has an immunity once escaped for all now, 3 turns. Also gives a bonus 100% to escaping restraints in case an enemy is using stat checks to get you into them.
BOOTHISMAN.gif
-Sleep immunity now lasts for 5 turns up from 4 after waking up from sleep.
Ehhhhhhhhh... some species are just naturally sleepy. With the way magic scales I say go with it.
-Toned down Amy's oral restraint move a bit. Also her pre-existing stat checks were lowered to 15s from 20s. Her Tech was also lowered from 35 to 30. Base damage of her 3 main sex attacks were decreased to 40 from 45.

-Amy's max arousal has been lowered to 500 from 700, and she no longer has the 'Nerves of Steel' perk lowering all damage she takes by 5%.

-Reworked Amy's aphrodisiac to incentivise getting out of her oral stance by having it wear off very fast.
Maybe I'm in the minority but considering we don't know what the heck "Amy" is, I feel she should be hard to beat. She kinda occupies the final boss spot of the Caverns leading to the Capital, which for us is a whole new world. Again, I'm talking more from a gamer standpoint so this may not be popular.
-Magical Binding and Bondage Net now only require 10 of their related stat to learn, down from 20, and both now cost 500 eros, down from 1000.
*remembers long post rating Skills at 20*
1598967324026.jpeg

Art
-Elly is now a bit shorter in game.
I highlight this because of the juxtaposition of the two sisters. Elena is this tall warrior equipped with "ballistics", and Elly is the quiet mage who would rather study than interact much. Making her shorter further accentuates the "opposites" relationship they have.

non-verbose comment: I like it
-Fixed Lumiren cave event checking an addiction the wrong way. This was making the check to move on from her cave WAY harder in some cases than intended.
INSIDIOUS!
-Stopped extra s' getting added to plural item drops in some cases.
-Assorted typo fixes and editing.

• Haha

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Taking time out from work because IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!!!

RATE
THOSE
CHANGES!!!

Good thing I waited on starting the mountain on my Hard Mode run! I knew stuff was being planned as a lot of stuff I did before on the mountain was mod content.

not sure if want...

As long as I don't forget will do.

BOOTHISMAN.gif

Ehhhhhhhhh... some species are just naturally sleepy. With the way magic scales I say go with it.

Maybe I'm in the minority but considering we don't know what the heck "Amy" is, I feel she should be really hard. She kinda occupies the final boss spot of the Caverns leading to the Capital, which for us is a whole new world. Again, I'm talking more from a gamer standpoint so this may not be popular.

*remembers long post rating Skills at 20*
View attachment 796585

I highlight this because of the juxtaposition of the two sisters. Elena is this tall warrior equipped with "ballistics", and Elly is the quiet mage who would rather study than interact much. Making her shorter further accentuates the "opposites" relationship they have.

INSIDIOUS!

i cannot play the new version, after i extract any of the rar archives for pc version i try to run it and the game does not works.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I think making amy strong just because she's a bit weird is silly. She can look like perfection and maintain my erection while not moving in that direction
Far as we know she's just a gnob gobbler with many tongues who lives in a cave. No indication she's ate souls, trained, naturally born strong like a dragon, etc

Anyways, as for the change to amy fight, seems better now. Before she had this awful habit of just switching stance 50 times in a row for seemingly absolutely 0 benefit. Now she actually does shit. Although what she does just offers a ton of different stat checks in 1 action, which see to have the same win result

Last edited:
Reactions: L30 and B2B2

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I think making amy strong just because she's a bit weird is silly. She can look like perfection and maintain my erection while not moving in that direction
Far as we know she's just a gnob gobbler with many tongues who lives in a cave. No indication she's ate souls, trained, naturally born strong like a dragon, etc
She's also the final encounter after a down period during a long progression of battle (Flame ele rest point, Bat girl, then her if I'm not mistaken). From a gaming pacing standpoint, those don't have to be boss battles but they're typically a lot harder than what's come before in that area. Especially when you you examine the buildup and chase; you don't really no-sell the initial encounter with the Big Bad when it's built up as a Big Bad. Afterwards, you learn about her and find out that she's not some eldritch abomination (oretty eldritch doe) but that's par for just about every encounter. Like I mentioned before, has zero to do with the sexual aspect and more a gaming perspective.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Is there a way to have recuring event with the red slime girl ? (I maintain my theory that she is demon queen though :D)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is there a way to have recuring event with the red slime girl ? (I maintain my theory that she is demon queen though :D)
Unless you did not updated your save where first meeting turned from quest to selectable event and you did not have won it already no there is no way to encounter your rival Perpetua until the story continues.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
You should seriously consider doing PR work if you don't already off this site. You are very good at it. Indepth, never skip people, unfailingly polite.
Also I think a male maid is plenty fitting given what this site is and the games you find here lol
Thank you, that is rather flattering. At least it is something to keep in mind should I decide to quit my job or retire from my current profession and enter another field.

Thank you for your help
You're welcome, glad to see that it was helpful.

That I did, thank you very much!
You're welcome. I did recall one more interesting piece of information that may be of note. Feng was also the last living member of her species of monster girl, the Hokkaido Wolfgirls. While there may be other subspecies of Wolfgirls much like there are the Forest Tribe and Desert Tribe Lizardgirls that have clear physiological and cultural differences, Feng's particular subspecies of Wolfgirls with fluffy white hair is no more unless it becomes possible to further revitalize Feng's body and potentially have children with her.

I do hope that you find this to be useful information as well, KindaRandom.

As someone who has worked in tech support i applaud your simple and clean instructions.
Thank you very much. I'll admit I do have a penchant for massive walls of text, but I do try to keep any instructions that I provide as thorough but also as concise as possible.

i download the 23.3 version in the GDRIVE for windows and after extracting the game i try to play it but it doesnt work
Apologies for the delay, work has been busy since my last post. For this, it may be more expedient to seek aid with this issue on Discord rather than trying to solve the issue post by post here on the forums, I did notice that you joined the other day. But to get started with troubleshooting the issue, where did you extract the new installation to and did you overwrite the old installation by merging the new MGD version with it? The latter action will always result in a buggy game in this situation that may either not run or will have various interesting bugs and issues occur.

Secondly, what exactly happens when you try to run the game? Does nothing happen? Does it provide a system notification about some problem and that it cannot run the game? This could be useful information when it comes to addressing the issue and aid in your quest to play the latest version. As previously mentioned, using Discord to ask for assistance would be quicker and more efficient in this case as you'll have access to a number of individuals who could possibly assist with troubleshooting as well as be able to request aid from the developer in real-time, not to mention this could perhaps pinpoint a bug that needs to be addressed.

While this may not be enough to address your issue, I do hope that this helps point you in the right direction, lewdbender.

She's also the final encounter after a down period during a long progression of battle (Flame ele rest point, Bat girl, then her if I'm not mistaken). From a gaming pacing standpoint, those don't have to be boss battles but they're typically a lot harder than what's come before in that area. Especially when you you examine the buildup and chase; you don't really no-sell the initial encounter with the Big Bad when it's built up as a Big Bad. Afterwards, you learn about her and find out that she's not some eldritch abomination (oretty eldritch doe) but that's par for just about every encounter. Like I mentioned before, has zero to do with the sexual aspect and more a gaming perspective.
While there is some merit from a gaming perspective to make the encounter more difficult as it does conclude an area, the fact that there are several options to completely void the encounter whether by insulting her with a panicked response, successfully fleeing from her with Perpetua, offering her a sample of your spiritual energy, or by being mean during battle and causing her to use her stun-flare before fleeing makes this into a less serious fight than it may initially appear. Additionally, once the Labyrinth arrives, it will become clear that this encounter, as well as the entire area, was more breathing room than anything, especially if Beris' stats remain as they are or become even higher in her fight. The girl has 99 Spirit along with other stats at fairly decent levels. Beris could likely win against a number of players' current builds through sheer attrition.

So with at least one Guardian providing a rather difficult wall to surmount with her current stats, and the other three likely being equally challenging in their own ways, having the zone before it not have any true boss-tier encounters should be fine considering we'll be going up against 4 bosses and only 4 bosses in the next zone's story run. So put another way, think of the Caverns as the calm before the storm, you have a few encounters that are not too difficult but could prove tricky in their own ways before facing a sexual hurricane of nigh-insatiable Guardians that may leave your pelvis pulverized. Elena's advice to flee rather than weather this particular storm does sound like increasingly sound advice for those who are not overleveled or running efficient builds with as much additional Spirit and Energy generation as possible given that running out of either of those two resources does sound quite possible given the current stats of one Guardian alone.

I do hope that you find this enlightening, TFM.

While there is no method currently, it is planned that Perpetua will eventually have a repeatable encounter and stop fleeing from her bel- NEMESIS. When that will happen in the story, I couldn't say, but it is something planned in the long-term. The Capital does seem like a good stopping point for her though given I'm uncertain as to how she would fare in the Desert given her current composition as a Slime. Unless she were to evolve and become more capable of handling extreme climates, the Desert could prove to be too hazardous for her without some other assistance or protection while traveling.

While this may not address your question, I do hope that you find this a satisfactory answer at the moment, RemiliaScarlett.

As for update news, not much to report at the moment. As evidenced by v23.3a, bug and typo fixing is the current focus. Once everything found and reported has been addressed, development efforts will shift to 23.4 which should be the quest turn in with Elly and new Venefica content.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
>Beris has 99 spirit

u fukin wot m8
Is this a challenge? Time to grind to level 1000. My Disgaea experience would come in handy one day, I knew it!

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
From a gaming pacing standpoint
The best part of this game is that it doesn't just write the girls 'from a gaming standpoint'. But as people. And as a person, she's just got no real reason to be that big of a deal. She's not even a hired boss of the area or anything far as we know. She was just kind of there, bullying the red one.
Although current version of her fight has it say ''she seems to be holding back for fun'' or something like that, so you may get your wish of her being turned into a godlike fighter just because she happens to look weird and be the last thing in that area anyways

Also speaking of high stats, Veronica has 100 int, the max possible.
I'm hoping some of these weird stats are just because ''why not'' for chars you never fight.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The best part of this game is that it doesn't just write the girls 'from a gaming standpoint'. But as people. And as a person, she's just got no real reason to be that big of a deal. She's not even a hired boss of the area or anything far as we know. She was just kind of there, bullying the red one.
Although current version of her fight has it say ''she seems to be holding back for fun'' or something like that, so you may get your wish of her being turned into a godlike fighter just because she happens to look weird and be the last thing in that area anyways

Also speaking of high stats, Veronica has 100 int, the max possible.
I'm hoping some of these weird stats are just because ''why not'' for chars you never fight.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
There's no labyrinth in the game yet is there? So she's not a boss. She will be. And could have lower stats at the time.

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
I have no doubt that Beris will have lower spirit when/if she becomes a boss of the labyrinth. It's probably just a placeholder for now since her hp is 666 if I remember correctly which is kinda memey right now, so I don't doubt the 99 spirit is the same.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes