TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
you can always work at the brothel /inn until you have enough money to buy at least some of these
From my experience, working at the brothel at the semen tap (or getting called on) results in a net loss (or at least such little gain that it isn't worth it) if you cure your kinks and sensitivity after a shift.

Reactions: L30 and Kaftein

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
From my experience, working at the brothel at the semen tap (or getting called on) results in a net loss (or at least such little gain that it isn't worth it) if you cure your kinks and sensitivity after a shift.
Or, you could just let them accumulate until they're maxed. But then again, I made my first bonus skill the one where I gained EXP even if I lost...

Reactions: L30

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
I would like to make some signatures myself, - or at least try it when I find the time. I found in one of Walgs posts from 2018, and wanted to know if that's still the right place for that. If it's outdated, may I ask where or how you did yours?
It took me so long to find this post again lol
https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-signature-templates.38593/

We use Krull's PSDs (Photoshop files) n stuff as base for signature making as it makes making signs easier. (I havent made a sign from scratch since like... 2012. lol)

GL

Reactions: L30 and Nevart

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Better do the quests, it' possible to do the forest one pretty quickly if you run your way through the elfs. Then repeat.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Hum. Either im doing something wrong (highly possible) or the game is extremely grindy. From what i remember im a level 11 now and i still suck (not literally). I get beaten or badly burnt by the simplest of mobs. Is there any walkthrough or a suggestion to how to distribute the stat points?
My guess would be you've not spotted the fact you can purge temporary sensitivities/fetishes at the church in the town. Every time you lose you're typically given a penalty sensitivity and/or fetish, normally the cost to fix it is somewhere in the region of what you earn beating that enemy once or twice. If yours are all maxed and you can't beat anything but spent all your money, you'll need to work at the bar/brothel, which normally is barely better than money-neutral due to the stat losses, but once you're maxed out anyway it'll barely take any time to get money to fix it

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You have the lastest version?
Perhaps you should avoid getting completely sleep by using potions (don't remember the name now but removes all debuffs) so you don't get bugged to eternity XD
If you look again you'll notice that he surrendered, that could well have something to do with it.

If it happens again you can probably break it by entering player.stats.hp = 1000 into the console.

Reactions: S3ri4l

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
can you actually romance someone?? it has a romance tag.
i personally wanted to romance kyra the lizard woman but looking at her bio..
doesn't seem to be the case... o wel.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes