Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That's actually something of a problem with the myth; while the Minotaur being trapped in the labyrinth at Knossos implies that it was a complicated maze, whenever the Greeks or Romans actually drew a labyrinth it was invariably unicursal (i.e. non-branching). See more at .
yes a lapyrinth is also very diverent from a maze
a labyrinth path always leads to an exit while a maze has many dead ends:geek:
and since this labyrinth serves as a gateway to the capital
with many travelers and commuter that work there
i don't think they have build it so that people get lost there...

it makes more sense that the hellhound sisters are simply watch dogs for the 2 gates
one gate for the caverns exit and the other one for the capital entrance
and adventurer also need to have the 2 first sigils to pass the gates:WeSmart:
although thres could add gargoyle girls along the path or some other extra guards...
This was intriguing. I learned something today.

Reactions: decker2

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
well thank you man, I was already constantly checking the wiki, that's really well done. Now I'm level 51 and I'm basically done with the will-power temple, but damn that boss fight the the two oni is so hard I can't beat them atm, I got the nymph perk since the last time I tried to beat them but I don't know how much it will help me, why you gotta debuff me like that dear Kotone?

well anyway, I met the awesome succubus trio on the mountain (would love to see something more with Catherine, maybe I just want to get stepped on idk) and Jora (how can she be so lovely omg, she's one of my absolute favourites), I unlocked the cave and I'm looking forward to it.
I had a very hard time dealing with the Hypno perks that Kotone put on you to fight 2 onis that even one of them can potentially defeat you quickly at a lower level.

The succubus trio are great to hang out with and also to play with them too! I feel bad for Catherine since she was the adventurer that Elly talked about the improper use of book and recall stone.

Tried to make some for of poetry but I didn't have any good ideas.

Jora is a wurm that digs in a cave that became her home
Finds multitudes of rocks to eat and collect
Raids caravans while smiling with pride and joy
Feared by many as she was known to be a dragon

Some advice when you get to tussle with Sofia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Is there any chance that if/when more enemies or scenes with footjobs are added, some of them don't include other foot fetish stuff? Kinda like the stuff with Ancilla. Obviously don't expect it out of all of em, wouldn't be fair to the folk what like it, but things like having feet shoved in your nose isn't my cup of tea.

Reactions: dd777

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
That's actually something of a problem with the myth; while the Minotaur being trapped in the labyrinth at Knossos implies that it was a complicated maze, whenever the Greeks or Romans actually drew a labyrinth it was invariably unicursal (i.e. non-branching). See more at .
My dude...the very page you wrote about states:

"Although early Cretan coins occasionally exhibit branching (multicursal) patterns, the single-path (unicursal) seven-course "Classical" design without branching or dead ends became associated with the Labyrinth on coins as early as 430 BC, and similar non-branching patterns became widely used as visual representations of the Labyrinth – even though both logic and literary descriptions make it clear that the Minotaur was trapped in a complex branching maze. Even as the designs became more elaborate, visual depictions of the mythological Labyrinth from Roman times until the Renaissance are almost invariably unicursal. Branching mazes were reintroduced only when became popular during the Renaissance."

"even though both logic and literary descriptions make it clear that the Minotaur was trapped in a complex branching maze."

So the popular depiction in visual art was non-branching, but the myth itself is branching indeed, considering myths are transferred more from oral or literary traditions rather than visual art.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
I'm having problems with the mods, I've downloaded them as instructed, put them where their meant to go after their extracted. And from the website it seems these are all working mods as well. But - the game isn't loading any of images. The text and mechanics are all working fine. But the images are completely blank, causing errors to appear that I need to ignore to make any progress. And it really ruined the Mari encounter that I was hoping for with the butterfly fae girl.

Can anyone explain what is going on? I was thinking that the website might not of been updated but people were enjoying the mod from just a few pages back. So I'm not sure what's gone wrong here.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
The stuff on labyrinths vs mazes is kinda neat. :unsure:
Tho there's no minotaurs in the labyrinth here, and by definition it's prolly a maze, but labyrinth sounds cooler. xD

Reactions: Nevart and L30

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
I'm having problems with the mods, I've downloaded them as instructed, put them where their meant to go after their extracted. And from the website it seems these are all working mods as well. But - the game isn't loading any of images. The text and mechanics are all working fine. But the images are completely blank, causing errors to appear that I need to ignore to make any progress. And it really ruined the Mari encounter that I was hoping for with the butterfly fae girl.

Can anyone explain what is going on? I was thinking that the website might not of been updated but people were enjoying the mod from just a few pages back. So I'm not sure what's gone wrong here.
Make sure the main mod folder (usually inside the folder you downloaded) is the one in the mod folder, not the unpackaged folder. Never heard of this happening, maybe share the error message and picture of what is happening? I am most likely not experienced enough to fix it but I’m sure someone here or on the discord can help further with more information.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The stuff on labyrinths vs mazes is kinda neat. :unsure:
Tho there's no minotaurs in the labyrinth here, and by definition it's prolly a maze, but labyrinth sounds cooler. xD
but a labyrinth makes much more sense as a gateway to the capital through the mountain
its like a tunnel for the girls and adventurer who can't fly or teleport;)
thinking about it shouldn't there be a fast way through the caverns for the girls too:unsure:
i know a train or road won't fit but maybe a shortcut they can use...

anyway there can't be a maze in which they get lost on their way to the city:eek:
they'll be too late for work and stuff like "sorry boss but i got lost in the maze again"
or "i had to eat all the bon bon chocolate you ordered on my way through the maze. no refund"

or what about campers like the 3 succubi have to find a way through a maze and caves
just to have a day off on the mountain or the forest or the beach
all they have on the other site of the mountains is the capital/queen's castle and the desert...
so for their vacation they first have to go through a maze and caves?:eek:

and how does trading between the town/farm and the capital works
do they have to go through a maze just to sell their milk and candy:eek:
that's like the worst place to put a maze...

a maze would be better suited for the Capital/desert dungeon:WeSmart:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
Make sure the main mod folder (usually inside the folder you downloaded) is the one in the mod folder, not the unpackaged folder. Never heard of this happening, maybe share the error message and picture of what is happening? I am most likely not experienced enough to fix it but I’m sure someone here or on the discord can help further with more information.
Checked this as you suggested and discovered that there was a extra folder, inside the folders. The idea that I might need to do that slipped my mind completely as I unzipped the files right into the mod area. Glad I waited and asked instead of going with my first thought of 'moving the images to the main game images folder'.

Thanks mate, seems to be working perfectly now without any issues.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is there any 2d foot worship/licking scenes? How many scenes?
There are no CGs if that's what you're asking, this game is entirely text based at the moment. CGs may be added in the near future, but don't count on it for now, as they will likely take a lot of time.

Reactions: Nevart

Oct 26, 2017
There are no CGs if that's what you're asking, this game is entirely text based at the moment. CGs may be added in the near future, but don't count on it for now, as they will likely take a lot of time.
There are CGs. Around 1300 including base, stands, layers and portraits.
Not a lot of "event" CGs but some (and that's in the base, unmodded game).
Is there any 2d foot worship/licking scenes? How many scenes?
There is, with some CG (mostly uses layers). Sofia comes to mind for the CGs.

Now, if you meant "do we get to see MC having sex scenes" then the answer is no - and this is a good thing.

Reactions: Nevart and xann

mr8k

May 29, 2020
Since Mari was brought up, I'm curious if anyone else has noticed that when she crosses her legs, she's illustrated as having 2 left feet

Reactions: Frank01

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
There are CGs. Around 1300 including base, stands, layers and portraits.
Not a lot of "event" CGs but some (and that's in the base, unmodded game).
Alright, yeah you got me there. I definitely should have specified what type of CG I meant, my bad. Thanks for correcting me though.

TheJamMan

Feb 4, 2019

Make sure your last save is in town before adding mods. This could be the source of your issue.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
v23.7 is now out for Tabitha and Bubble Slime art, both by Jiffic, as well as an assortment of other edits and fixes.
Edit: v23.7a -Fixed a bug where Tabitha tripping broke one of her menus.
have you reconsider the labyrinth design?
a maze in front of the entrance to the capital would be really bad for the girls
they already have to go through the caverns if they can't fly or teleport....
a labyrinth with a straight path and gates guarded by hellhounds does make more sense too
i also think that there is no way the mc can hide from 4 hellhounds in a maze...
(they are dogs who can smell and stuff)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes