sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Wait. I don't understand
Yup, nor do I understand when people don't read the entire post.
I'm not defending an individual, just any individual who's outnumbered. Like I've said: respect Threshold's decisions, as he might find some uses in the individual despite your own opinion. Ignore him if he's a bother to you, period. No, I don't mean Thresh :ROFLMAO:
As for proper bug discussion. I'm not able to replicate this
Then you could add your OS specifications; this looks like an android issue.
About this, all my reports are W10, x64. I'm surprised you didn't run into the same issue I did, as I seldom re-match Sofia.

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo
Jul 29, 2018
Yup, nor do I understand when people don't read the entire post.
I'm not defending an individual, just any individual who's outnumbered. Like I've said: respect Threshold's decisions, as he might find some uses in the individual despite your own opinion. Ignore him if he's a bother to you, period. No, I don't mean Thresh :ROFLMAO:

I did read your post. It just doesn't make sense unless Threshold is a masochist I will say no more about this and end it here. I just find it ridiculously ironic that is all.

Then you could add your OS specifications; this looks like an android issue. About this said:
My specs are W10, x64 the same as yours. What was your issue anyways. I fight her all the time because she gives good money and I deal high damage so yeah she's basically my sugar mommy in game.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I did read your post. It just doesn't make sense unless Threshold is a masochist
edit: I wanted to compare with Sofia's spiral breasts thing (which was removed?) and found a little display bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This happens after her heart-throwing attack (last fight part 2). 2 hearts got in. This fixed itself after a successful resist.
So did I read yours? I appreciated the report with a pic, even though I can't replicate the bug, on supposedly the same OS.

I've left my own post as a quote, since you've failed to read it, or/and to experience it. Not judging or anything.
It'd be nice if we could get our facts together to bundle up for Threshold, as you've got me utterly confused. Did you experience the same bug I've had, or not? I have not experienced yours.

People, shut us up, go fight Sofia, and tell us what's wrong (no you losing with a big smile is technically not wrong :eek:)

• Angry

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I did read your post. It just doesn't make sense unless Threshold is a masochist I will say no more about this and end it here. I just find it ridiculously ironic that is all.
So did I read yours? I appreciated the report with a pic, even though I can't replicate the bug, on supposedly the same OS.

I've left my own post as a quote, since you've failed to read it, or/and to experience it. Not judging or anything.
It'd be nice if we could get our facts together to bundle up for Threshold, as you've got me utterly confused. Did you experience the same bug I've had, or not? I have not experienced yours.

People, shut us up, go fight Sofia, and tell us what's wrong (no you losing with a big smile is technically not wrong :eek:)
it could be because of the new CG system possibly being used for Sofia's fight as well, check if 23.7 gave the same issues

Jul 29, 2018

You don't need to write in such a passive aggressive manner and yes that is the issue I was talking about. The very same overlapping image issue. So you're not the only one that is experiencing it. Not to mention I did answer your question but for some reason the formatting shows up in this manner which is odd...

1624746913138.png

Reactions: Eredin5 and lnppo
Jul 29, 2018
Let me teach you, then, kiddo. I wasn't being aggressive at all.

a) I haven't clicked on your "black man acting silly" gif. I wasn't aware this was how white people where supposed to act these days. But gotcha, I'll learn from you.
b) you still haven't clicked on the MGD-relevant pic I posted twice for you. My issue's different. I've looked for some black men saying the same, but I couldn't find any meme, sorry I'm still learning.
c) Don't call a dev you respect a masochist. Be him white, black, yellow or whatev'. No one cares about your skin color or the ones you find fashionable to make fun of.
d) I'm white. Not proud of it, given the species that supposedly represent us and the shameful side they show.
e) grow up. Respect yourself, that's the first step towards respecting others.
I'm sorry you feel that way but I have been completely respectful and on topic to the game with my interactions with you and just responding based on what you implied because this is a forum and I think interaction is necessary. Also, I don't understand why you need to talk about race but I'm not white, I don't live in the US, Europe nor UK but thanks for assuming and denigrating your entire race in just one single post.

Last edited:

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
You have a strange concept of respect, and you haven't read d), in which I could very well have lied, but I'll leave it to the kindergarten teachers who haven't done thair job right. Amusing you link a race to "Europe or UK", I might add. You're relaying more information than you think. Especially when you're dealing with people aquainted with your race :LOL:

Anyway, the bugs, the bugs! I care for MGD and Thresh, not you! No I can't replicate your bug, nor do I know where it comes from. I can trace back mine, but not the weird one you're describing. It'd be nice to bundle these up in a single post for thresh, assuming he's not a masochistic freak (which I hope and believe he isn't).
Can you stop the trolling? Thanks in advance, hope you follow your own advice and ignore things from now on

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
it could be because of the new CG system possibly being used for Sofia's fight as well, check if 23.7 gave the same issues
You were (doubly?) right.
My issue doesn't occur in v23.7a. Thanks for the reminder(s).

Yeah, we're gonna need another mini-nuke in this thread.
Up-voting this, including my posts, obviously. It's not easy to keep being constructive as you're constantly provoked, and brainless inppo-like people follows 'em. I'm only human. edit: I've cleaned up my own mess. Not that I was wrong, but clearly in the wrong place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dec 3, 2017
Can you stop the trolling? Thanks in advance, hope you follow your own advice and ignore things from now on
Yeah, we're gonna need another mini-nuke in this thread. I get where both sides are coming from (after all, I was one of the guys "ganging" up on decker for his lack of etiquette so I know how "pot calling the kettle black" this is), but I think we ought to wind back these past few posts of strange discussions on race, respect, lectures, and bug reports back to a couple hours ago to sandsea_urchin's initial statement of

Keep the thread clean.
Mods, please delete this post too if you get around to it

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah, we're gonna need another mini-nuke in this thread. I get where both sides are coming from (after all, I was one of the guys "ganging" up on decker for his lack of etiquette so I know how "pot calling the kettle black" this is), but I think we ought to wind back these past few posts of strange discussions on race, respect, lectures, and bug reports back to a couple hours ago to sandsea_urchin's initial statement of

Mods, please delete this post too if you get around to it

Why are you asking for a nuke in the thread? My questions are relevant and these are bug reports. How are my posts irrelevant? This isn't some censorship forum and I'm not being problematic.

Dec 3, 2017
Why are you asking for a nuke in the thread? My questions are relevant and these are bug reports. How are my posts irrelevant? This isn't some censorship forum.

It's moreso directed towards your current back and forth with sandsea_urchin that's mixing an off topic argument (that's really just between the two of you and not related to MGD itself) with a bug report that is relevant to MGD. Maybe a "nuke" is over the top, but I still think y'all oughta cool your heads a bit at least. It's like watching a couple fight while trying to report an entirely separate crime to the police. Do keep a record of your findings regarding the Sofia bug on hand though in the event the Mods/Admins do delete your posts. Thresh could still use that info regardless after

Jul 29, 2018
It's moreso directed towards your current back and forth with sandsea_urchin that's mixing an off topic argument (that's really just between the two of you and not related to MGD itself) with a bug report that is relevant to MGD. Maybe a "nuke" is over the top, but I still think y'all oughta cool your heads a bit at least. It's like watching a couple fight while trying to report an entirely separate crime to the police. Do keep a record of your findings regarding the Sofia bug on hand though in the event the Mods/Admins do delete your posts. Thresh could still use that info regardless after
Okay. I will take a screenshot in case it gets deleted and drop it in the future. I don't see how my posts are irrelevant as I was being respectful and responding in kind as this is a forum but sure.

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
You have a strange concept of respect, and you haven't read d), in which I could very well have lied, but I'll leave it to the kindergarten teachers who haven't done thair job right. Amusing you link a race to "Europe or UK", I might add. You're relaying more information than you think. Especially when you're dealing with people aquainted with your race :LOL:

Anyway, the bugs, the bugs! I care for MGD and Thresh, not you! No I can't replicate your bug, nor do I know where it comes from. I can trace back mine, but not the weird one you're describing. It'd be nice to bundle these up in a single post for thresh, assuming he's not a masochistic freak (which I hope and believe he isn't).
Let me teach you, then, kiddo. I wasn't being aggressive at all.

a) I haven't clicked on your "black man acting silly" gif. I wasn't aware this was how white people where supposed to act these days. But gotcha, I'll learn from you.
b) you still haven't clicked on the MGD-relevant pic I posted twice for you. My issue's different. I've looked for some black men saying the same, but I couldn't find any meme, sorry I'm still learning.
c) Don't call a dev you respect a masochist. Be him white, black, yellow or whatev'. No one cares about your skin color or the ones you find fashionable to make fun of.
d) I'm white. Not proud of it, given the species that supposedly represent us and the shameful side they show.
e) grow up. Respect yourself, that's the first step towards respecting others.
edit: and f)say you're sorry, and that's water below the bridge. No offense remembered. Just don't get into these situations any more.
Not hard to see why you were defending the other clown. You must be part of the same troupe. Also the same sense of entitlement seems to come coupled with condescendence in your case; which makes things even uglier. Why do you assume the other poster haven't read your replies? Why the obsession with race? And why in blazes woud someone assume you were lying when you were saying you were white? Honestly, I don't think you were btw. The race obsession, self righteousness and the selfloathing scream whiteness.
Also if you can't help the other poster, you should follow your own advice and ignore them. Stop being a douche. You ARE being passive aggressive and the fact that this kind of behaviour, plus the constant harassment and demanding in the guise of criticism from the bad comedy show beeing allowed in this site, so long as some token comments about the game are made, is the pinacle of irony. It was this kind of bullshit that made me break my silence in the first place. Being an arse in multiple messages is ok. Voicing your frustrations about that sort of ugly behaviour in a single post is not.

My questions are relevant and these are bug reports. How are my posts irrelevant? This isn't some censorship forum and I'm not being problematic.
It is quite the censorship forum when it wants to be. The deletion of our posts kinda proves that point. My advice for you, is to enter the MGD discord or PM Thresh. Give a copy of your save before the bug happened, if available, along with any other info pertaining to the bug. Then wait for a response.

Jul 29, 2018
Not hard to see why you were defending the other clown. You must be part of the same troupe. Also the same sense of entitlement seems to come coupled with condescendence in your case; which makes things even uglier. Why do you assume the other poster haven't read your replies? Why the obsession with race? And why in blazes woud someone assume you were lying when you were saying you were white? Honestly, I don't think you were btw. The race obsession, self righteousness and the selfloathing scream whiteness.
Also if you can't help the other poster, you should follow your own advice and ignore them. Stop being a douche. You ARE being passive aggressive and the fact that this kind of behaviour, plus the constant harassment and demanding in the guise of criticism from the bad comedy show seem to be allowed in this site so long as some token comments about the game are made is the pinacle of irony, when it was this kind of bullshit that made me break my silence in the first place. Being an arse in multiple messages is ok. Voicing your frustrations about that sort of ugly behaviour in a single post is not.

It is quite the censorship forum when it wants to be. The deletion of our posts kinda proves that point. My advice for you, is to enter the MGD discord or PM Thresh. Give a copy of your save before the bug happened, if available, along with any other info pertaining to the bug. Then wait for a response.
Thank you good sir. I wasn't expecting for this to boil over and was trying to keep things as lighthearted as possible.

Jul 29, 2018
You haven't read my posts either. I'm defending the bullied, unconditionally. And I would disagree with him more with him these days, than before. But you wouldn't know that, since you don't read.

Whatever, I'll unbookmark this thread, and you'll lose another user, with strong understanding of the code, and knowledge on how to fix it. Enjoy your company, as it will fit your standards. See ya! (not) :) And I wish not seeing you again, @inppo!

Arrogant, racist, condescending and passive aggressive to everyone all in one package heck even that offhand comment slap to thrownawayburger...my god. I really shouldn't have tagged you in the first place and this is a fatal error in my judgement. All I wanted was to keep things light hearted and steer the conversation back to the actual topic because granted, my previous post which was deleted was not and I thought it was only right to make up for it with said post.

Reactions: lnppo and RedPulsar

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
You haven't read my posts either. I'm defending the bullied, unconditionally. And I would disagree with him more with him these days, than before. But you wouldn't know that, since you don't read.

Whatever, I'll unbookmark this thread, and you'll lose another user, with strong understanding of the code, and knowledge on how to fix it. Enjoy your company, as it will fit your standards. See ya! (not) :) And I wish not seeing you again EVER, @Inppo!
Actually I've had the displeasure of reading them and seeing you being a condescending and presumptuous ass, and it's such bullshit that sometimes makes me wish I were illiterate.

Also you do you mate. If you wish to leave the thread that's your problem. I don't think receiving help from someone with your attitude is worth that much.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I'll unbookmark this thread, and you'll lose another user,
wait there is another way!
you can simply hover over a username and click on ignore;)
(i'm already ignoring everyone you replied to):sneaky:

you don't have to listen to everyone on the street, just ignore them:cool:

Last edited:
  • Angry

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
The black box over art issue (as well as some other weird as hell visual issues) are likely due to renpy's updating visual stuff (as far as i can tell this is android only? (Tho there may be some crashing issues on pcs/mac and stuff due to the gl2 switch which is a part of the visual updates))
So most of that stuff I can't actually fix myself and it's more so waiting on renpy updates.
23.8 came with a newer renpy ver than 23.7a so no clue if that broke more, or fixed more at this time.

The overlapping Sofia art thing though might be something else? I'll have to check.

I've already gotten reports for both of these in the discord, so I'm posting here to hopefully clarify the situation.

Jul 29, 2018
The black box over art issue (as well as some other weird as hell visual issues) are likely due to renpy's updating visual stuff (as far as i can tell this is android only? (Tho there may be some crashing issues on pcs/mac and stuff due to the gl2 switch which is a part of the visual updates))
So most of that stuff I can't actually fix myself and it's more so waiting on renpy updates.
23.8 came with a newer renpy ver than 23.7a so no clue if that broke more, or fixed more at this time.

The overlapping Sofia art thing though might be something else? I'll have to check.

I've already gotten reports for both of these in the discord, so I'm posting here to hopefully clarify the situation.

Thanks for addressing the issues ThresholdMGD! Also no the bug report with the screenshot I've showed is PC based. Win10 x64. So I'm not sure what is going on. Also there seems to be some major slowdown when you enter the map and I am not entirely sure what is causing it either.

Last edited:

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I knew your post monke post was right about what's happening in the thread's few pages. It's a good stress reliever read, at least for me though.

But really, hopefully these people stop escalating this situation and instead help out Threshold with game.

It has been fun reading and laughing but can we stop doing it and focus on happy things now?

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: afedvfe and lnppo
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes