malcolm474

Dec 10, 2017
I have argued with the developers more than once that their monster girls are too nice.
However, overall, the game is very good and this is my favorite game for fapping.

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
Perpetua was always a joke to me, I do not get invested in characters that are mainly used as a running gag, and it really does not help that she is a slime, one of the monster girl types that interest me the least, so this update will likely not do much for me if it has a heavy focus on her. Well you win some you lose some I guess.

Reactions: HumanRug

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Perpetua was always a joke to me, I do not get invested in characters that are mainly used as a running gag, and it really does not help that she is a slime, one of the monster girl types that interest me the least, so this update will likely not do much for me if it has a heavy focus on her. Well you win some you lose some I guess.
I'm kind of hoping to see, or find, some clues in the encounters with her that lead up to a big reveal. Her being the Demon Queen would be...too silly, but kinda hoping there's more than the running gag. (or, god willing, a repeatable scene)

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I'm kind of hoping to see, or find, some clues in the encounters with her that lead up to a big reveal. Her being the Demon Queen would be...too silly, but kinda hoping there's more than the running gag. (or, god willing, a repeatable scene)
I agree that her being the demon queen would be too silly. I could see high ranking agent or spy though. Behave as ridiculous and over the top as possible and show up to challenge/test the ones she thinks have the most potential, then report back on their temperment, behavior, etc.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I agree that her being the demon queen would be too silly. I could see high ranking agent or spy though. Behave as ridiculous and over the top as possible and show up to challenge/test the ones she thinks have the most potential, then report back on their temperment, behavior, etc.
Ooh, I like the idea of her being a spy. Not just because it fits with my crackhead ass interpretation of the plot. That being this entire adventure is pure artifice, a conspiracy that possibly everyone of significance is a part of. I would bet the real her, is still probably a goofball, which is why say, a high int Hero couldn't sus out in character that something's up.

Mar 22, 2023
I have argued with the developers more than once that their monster girls are too nice.
However, overall, the game is very good and this is my favorite game for fapping.
He leans maledom, so it makes sense.

In this game, the protagonist reverses it on the imps and fucks them into submission when he loses.
There are no scenes where the girls get up and fuck him into submission when they lose.

When guy leads he leads the entire time. When girl leads, there's a decent chance they'll get reversed.

I mean... have you seen Ceris' content? All the hellhounds besides Iabel are so disappointing.

Still a 9/10 game tho.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
He leans maledom, so it makes sense.

In this game, the protagonist reverses it on the imps and fucks them into submission when he loses.
There are no scenes where the girls get up and fuck him into submission when they lose.

When guy leads he leads the entire time. When girl leads, there's a decent chance they'll get reversed.

I mean... have you seen Ceris' content? All the hellhounds besides Iabel are so disappointing.

Still a 9/10 game tho.

There's quite a bit of maledom in the game, along with femdom. Mix of both for all fields. Tengu's another one where the tables are turned.

Mar 22, 2023
There's quite a bit of maledom in the game, along with femdom. Mix of both for all fields. Tengu's another one where the tables are turned.
I was just responding to what malcom said about the monster girls being too nice.
I think his expectations are weird for where the author is sexually.

EDIT: Also yeah. There's a lot of normal domination loss in the game. You can dom loss Imps, Shizu, Kaia, Beris(lol obviously), Aiko and... there's probably a few more. I think you can dom loss Vili too?
Turn em into your cocksleeves cause they're weak to dick.

Last edited:

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
I was just responding to what malcom said about the monster girls being too nice.
I think his expectations are weird for where the author is sexually.
I doubt it is really about the authors personal tastes and more the limiting nature of the setting. Plenty of monsters rape the protagonist, not exactly a nice thing to do, many involve pain while doing it, but that is the extend of what they can possibly do, as the next escalation would involve maiming, killing or prolonged enslavement, both of which are entirely impossible at this point due to the setting the creator provided with the whole "no actual injuries are possible here", "no death, soul sucking not allowed" and "you return to church when you are all fucked out".

Personally I like the cruel and rough route in all kind of rape games given that the act itself is always cruel, but I am not a fan of killing and maiming even during game over scenes, so that works in my favor so far. Also what people who ask for more cruel monster girls seem to forget here is that this is a mixed domination game, so monster girls having more options to be cruel would have to open the door for the protagonist to do the same to satisfy both crowds, which I as one of the rare people who are fine with both would just applaud, but the vast majority of masochists who are only into femdom certainly would not.

MrFingers

Nov 19, 2020
My doods. I ask you... What do I press to equip gear. It's not giving me the option and it's not in the wiki or controls info. Thanks, Mr F

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Do you guys have any mod recommendations?
I use these ones: ChallengeMod, Oneiros, Katzari The Cat, Eldritch Exploration, Dragons, Artificial Love (this one is kinda broken and unfinished but I still liked it), Mari the Butterfly, Beach Party.

From code mods Prepare to Cum Edition 2 and Battle Sound Effects are kinda cool but be aware that they modify basic files that may break any updates and could make stuff buggy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larloch

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
Does the Bamboo Road mod have a fight with the panda girl? There seems to be stuff alluding to that in the files, but I have no idea how to access the fight.

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes