• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I did her delivery thing, and then that opened up the services option. I was able to get one scene, but there was no fight option. I've also exhausted her dialogue tree with no luck.
Sorry, dude, it's been so long since I played that scene thru I can't even recall how I got there other than asking for "services" and she said "well I only like strong guys"... hopefully a better-memory player on this forum can help better than I.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Quick question, does anyone know how to progress Mika storyline? Saw on wiki that she has a very extensive plot but every time I visit her in stockade I get the same two "It's all the same" and "There is something off..." choices which eventually just lead to fighting her and beating her, rinse and repeat.
Do you have any mods that may interact with her?

Dizmazyy

Jan 20, 2021
People really need to keep their snuff shit on monster girl quest. Not all monster girl games will be the same.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
People really need to keep their snuff shit on monster girl quest. Not all monster girl games will be the same.
Yeah. Even KC was really disappointed with MGQ since it has so much snuff.

Truth is most monster girl games don't have such a strong snuff focus.

Zer0Skill

Apr 24, 2018
I also can't find the way to the capital. Looking around more now.
Well i just had to load a save, do the labyrinth all over again (i already beat it once on the save but i had to restart it anyway) and at the end i was asked to go to the capital

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Well i just had to load a save, do the labyrinth all over again (i already beat it once on the save but i had to restart it anyway) and at the end i was asked to go to the capital
Huh. I just redid the entire labyrinth in one go and nothing. Who asked you to go? Am I missing something?

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Huh. I just redid the entire labyrinth in one go and nothing. Who asked you to go? Am I missing something?
There may be some bugs in the current release, but if everything is working as it should, you get the Lucidian Passport from clearing the Labyrinth. If you have that, clicking the Labyrinth on the the world map should present you with these options:
1680242844868.png
Selecting the 'Leave the Labyrinth' option will start the new update content. If you don't see this menu and you have cleared the Labyrinth at least once, check your inventory for the Lucidian Passport key item. If you have it, try clearing the Labyrinth again (Unclear if you should clear the whole thing or just the 4th floor). If you don't have it and you have cleared the Labyrinth you can add the Lucidian Passport to your inventory using the Renpy console. Also, make sure you load a save you made in the main town.

I did encounter a strange issue where the first save I loaded that had cleared the Labyrinth appeared to reset some of my progress, but that could be unrelated. I fixed the issue by loading the save, saving it into a different slot, and then loading that save instead.

Reactions: hollywoodf95

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Here be ver. 0.99 of the Omnibus mod, see attached zip. Fair warning: This is a futa character.
Yes, this is a bit of a silly name for this version of the mod. But I will really just be polishing some things and adding a few smaller things before I consider it fully complete.

As usual, please refer to a previous post of mine (https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-v24-3a-alpha-threshold.6491/post-8837275) for some basic information if you've never heard of this mod before. There's also a wikipage for the mod ( ).

What's new in ver 0.99?
- The 'Visiting Mao' event can now be considered complete. Just a tiny bit of polishing left.
- Finished several talk scenes
- Several new sex scenes, including cock worshipping, tail stuff, and more! Try talking with the omnibus and find out.
- Worship Mao too much and you might get a new perk...or get sent back to church.
- Miscellaneous tweaks and bug fixes to previous content.

Please do report any errors you find to me. I am also open to suggestions/feedback.

What's next?
I will finish a sleep scene I'm still working on, a 'full-nelson' scene, maybe work on those loss scenes I mentioned last time... Hopefully I can consider the mod fully done after that.
How do i get the worship scenes? If i try it from the "fun times" menu i get a "Nothing here yet" and end up back in the town.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Spoilers:

Argh I can’t beat the fuckin boss. I’m at level 57 and I saved right before the battle. I didn’t know it would give me my first legit gameover and it boots you right back to the menu so I had to restart from an earlier save. Time to grind then.

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes