SirKrisX

May 24, 2020
I hope you'll like it when it comes out. : D
I think as long as we know you're working on it, we can keep themselves entertained while we wait. I saw a lot of "game abandoned?" in the itch thread, so I started to lose hope myself. Thanks for taking the time to say something, I'm sure it took courage.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Does the Bamboo Road mod have a fight with the panda girl? There seems to be stuff alluding to that in the files, but I have no idea how to access the fight.
Ooof, brah, it's been so long since I played that mod... if I recall correctly, in the dialog tree you ask her about "special services" or something similar (clearly meaning sex), then she says something like 'you wanna do me, you gotta beat me,' then you fight her. Rt now there's no sex content for her and iirc there's no further work being done on this mod BUT like I said it's been a hot minute so I could be mistaken. Once you've gotten to that fight scene it's on her interaction menu to stay.

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
Ooof, brah, it's been so long since I played that mod... if I recall correctly, in the dialog tree you ask her about "special services" or something similar (clearly meaning sex), then she says something like 'you wanna do me, you gotta beat me,' then you fight her. Rt now there's no sex content for her and iirc there's no further work being done on this mod BUT like I said it's been a hot minute so I could be mistaken. Once you've gotten to that fight scene it's on her interaction menu to stay.
I did her delivery thing, and then that opened up the services option. I was able to get one scene, but there was no fight option. I've also exhausted her dialogue tree with no luck.

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
The patreon page says - "Erotic content contained within is primarily vanilla, M/F, femdom, and of course monster girls." While I don't like femdom, I love monster gals and maledom - and there's maledom tag in this game. So is there enough maledom? Or is it just like what the patreon pages says - primarily vanilla and femdom?

If yes then - is femdom avoidable?

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2023
The patreon page says - "Erotic content contained within is primarily vanilla, M/F, femdom, and of course monster girls." While I don't like femdom, I love monster gals and maledom - and there's maledom tag in this game. So is there enough maledom? Or is it just like what the patreon pages says - primarily vanilla and femdom?

If yes the - is femdom avoidable?
The game is 50/50
You can play the entire game and only do maledom content.

Light spoilers, but you play as an adventurer who was chosen as a hero by a goddess, and go to an island. On that island, you learn that physical violence can't beat the girls there. You gotta battlefuck. There's a weird enchantment that makes people get lost and conveniently encounter random monster girls, and you're tasked with reaching the demon queen to return that country to normal.

And that's where the adventure begins.

Your protagonist is not a sub. He's not a full hardcore dom either. He's just... a normal guy. Doesn't lean in any direction. It depends on you the player!

The content is battlefuck though.
If you explore the island and win every fight, you dom every girl you see. The girls may fight back, but since you're winning they're all losing to dick. You never have to lose to progress. If you lose, the girls will generally have their way with you... well most of the time. There are some scenes where you lose, and the girls have their way with you but you reverse it on them anyway. Like the Imps.

The vast majority of consensual scenes in the game are also maledom. As you explore the island, when you defeat some girls, you're given the option of fucking them AFTER you beat them. These are all maledom of course.
A lot of characters are explicitly submissive too. Like Tabitha the bat.

When you're romancing girls, and you have the option to pick a scene, just pick the maledom scene. The only exception right now is Elena cause she has like... no content. Every other girl when you romance them, their scene options are mostly maledom.

If you meant the hardcore rape type maledom, not the guy is leading in sex kind of maledom tho... There's only like 2 girls in the game that cater to that fetish.

====

EDIT: And I didn't even get into the gameplay lol.
The way the game works you can choose skills on level up based on your sexual preference. Skills like Pound and Carry Fuck for instance (you know Full Nelson) and you can do these skills on practically every girl!

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
The game is 50/50
You can play the entire game and only do maledom content.

Light spoilers, but you play as an adventurer who was chosen as a hero by a goddess, and go to an island. On that island, you learn that physical violence can't beat the girls there. You gotta battlefuck. There's a weird enchantment that makes people get lost and conveniently encounter random monster girls, and you're tasked with reaching the demon queen to return that country to normal.

And that's where the adventure begins.

Your protagonist is not a sub. He's not a full hardcore dom either. He's just... a normal guy. Doesn't lean in any direction. It depends on you the player!

The content is battlefuck though.
If you explore the island and win every fight, you dom every girl you see. The girls may fight back, but since you're winning they're all losing to dick. You never have to lose to progress. If you lose, the girls will generally have their way with you... well most of the time. There are some scenes where you lose, and the girls have their way with you but you reverse it on them anyway. Like the Imps.

The vast majority of consensual scenes in the game are also maledom. As you explore the island, when you defeat some girls, you're given the option of fucking them AFTER you beat them. These are all maledom of course.
A lot of characters are explicitly submissive too. Like Tabitha the bat.

When you're romancing girls, and you have the option to pick a scene, just pick the maledom scene. The only exception right now is Elena cause she has like... no content. Every other girl when you romance them, their scene options are mostly maledom.

If you meant the hardcore rape type maledom, not the guy is leading in sex kind of maledom tho... There's only like 2 girls in the game that cater to that fetish.

====

EDIT: And I didn't even get into the gameplay lol.
The way the game works you can choose skills on level up based on your sexual preference. Skills like Pound and Carry Fuck for instance (you know Full Nelson) and you can do these skills on practically every girl!
This sounds amazing!! Thank you for explaining in such details. And I wasn't looking for rape, just wanted scenes where the MC takes the lead - so it's a perfect game for me

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
This sounds amazing!! Thank you for explaining in such details. And I wasn't looking for rape, just wanted scenes where the MC takes the lead - so it's a perfect game for me
Honestly, the game's marketing itself pretty badly. I wouldn't say it's a complete halfway split myself though... more like 55% femdom/45% maledom, because of defeat scenes. If you play like a normal person, and focus on the story and progression, the feeling leans much more into the maledom side.

It's getting really close to 50/50 recently tho! (I prefer femdom, but I think this is a good thing, no sarcasm.)

I think you'll enjoy it. There's also a ton of domination loss in the game as well.
Just remember, this is only if you choose to just focus on the main story and stuff.

If you want to interact with certain girls, they're just naturally assertive. You'll probably see femdom scenes with those girls, though they aren't necessary. Oh also, if you lose, you know what happens. But like... for real, just don't lose if you don't want to see those scenes. It's not even that hard. Even if you do, you'll just get sent back to the starting town and get to try again.

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Quick question, does anyone know how to progress Mika storyline? Saw on wiki that she has a very extensive plot but every time I visit her in stockade I get the same two "It's all the same" and "There is something off..." choices which eventually just lead to fighting her and beating her, rinse and repeat.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Quick question, does anyone know how to progress Mika storyline? Saw on wiki that she has a very extensive plot but every time I visit her in stockade I get the same two "It's all the same" and "There is something off..." choices which eventually just lead to fighting her and beating her, rinse and repeat.
Have you tried fucking her pussy and switching to fucking her ass at the last turn? That counts as making her cum from getting her ass fucked.

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Have you tried fucking her pussy and switching to fucking her ass at the last turn? That counts as making her cum from getting her ass fucked.
That and also finished every fight in anal stance as that is said to give you the most progress. But even doing all of that up to like 20 times by now, still nothing changes.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
That and also finished every fight in anal stance as that is said to give you the most progress. But even doing all of that up to like 20 times by now, still nothing changes.
You need to make her cum from her ass while she's in the stockade (need 9sp and select 3x keep going) not during combat

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
You need to make her cum from her ass while she's in the stockade (need 9sp and select 3x keep going) not during combat
That's right, 3x keep going but then when you press Stop, she forces you into a fight anyway right? That's pretty much what I've been doing constantly trying to progress but nothing.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
That's right, 3x keep going but then when you press Stop, she forces you into a fight anyway right? That's pretty much what I've been doing constantly trying to progress but nothing.
i replayed the content myself yesterday and got through it easy doing that, did you try and free her the first time you met?
once you can talk too her she'll afterwards invite you to visit by visiting the dungeon if you answered correctly

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
you need to make her come from her ass too prove you got skills, if you make cum from her weakness you prove nothing so you lose points
That doesnt sounds right. IIRC I get int 'relations' with her after beating dungeon aka without crazy high stats, comparing to he level.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
That doesnt sounds right. IIRC I get int 'relations' with her after beating dungeon aka without crazy high stats, comparing to he level.
You don't need high stats too beat her in the stockade, you just need 9sp which you can easily get by equiping the blessed cockring, you still need 25 in power or allure too talk to her if you don't want too pay 10k

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
You don't need high stats too beat her in the stockade, you just need 9sp which you can easily get by equiping the blessed cockring, you still need 25 in power or allure too talk to her if you don't want too pay 10k
I beat here outside of stockade for the first time.

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes