HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I didn't mean like NTR or anything but yeah male/female adventurers out and about or even just one at the bar we all frequently visit to talk to. They give advice or rumors, maybe a small quest, etc.
I was thinking more of the fact that everyone out there wants to bang the MC, but yeah, your idea is good.

• Haha
Reactions: Umbral Knight

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
Mind if I ask what in particular you'd change narratively to give the story more impact?
For me I can't think of anything that wouldn't change the game's identity too much.

Maybe it's just... "Dream" is too broad of a thematic baseline?
The problem is that it is almost impossible by design for anything to have much impact. The main character is a blank slate so he has no relatives or impactful backstory, he has no actual motivation yet to do what he does, injury or death is mostly off the table due to the inability to cause real injuries, there seems to be no real conflict between any factions. The way everything is set up there is only one real thing to target for impact, the players relationships with the monster girls, and obviously given how vastly the preferences differ it would be really hard to hit too many players with that.

I wouldn't say it is too broad, just that there wasn't any real work done towards that kind of thing yet, so you'd have to pretty much start from scratch for anything more than a generic game over.

Or it would be the game taking a turn in the wrong direction for anyone who prefers a more relaxed experience and is happy that the game isn't waiting to ambush us with game overs if we do something wrong.
That is kinda what low difficulty options, overgrinding and or reloading to fix mistakes is for, this way both parties can have what they want.

Kungoru

Jul 10, 2018
I mean... that's nice I guess? He went to magic school and has his own set history based on that.

Having too generic of a lead protagonist has the negative ramifications of him not having any explicit desires the story's narrative can hang on to push forward growth in any direction.
To be fair, a lot of people like to use their own imagination for the sort of stuff, there even is some nice fan art for this game out there. I wrote a rant about this for some reason, feel free to not read it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone, I hope that you've been well. Here's the update news for what is currently known for v26. The section of the capital that is being worked on for v26 is the Eros District of Ars Delusia. Current efforts with regards to the Eros District are focused on writing for shop dialogue, interactions with the staff, and other such related content. There will be a slew of new items featuring 24 new pieces of equipment with 9 of the new items being runes and the other 15 being accessories.

Threshold is keeping some of the details for this update closer to the chest as the point of these chunk updates is to hopefully deliver an update in a timelier manner while still hopefully delivering an update with some substance. So they understandably do not want to share the full list of possible additions in the event something winds up being trimmed and reserved for a future update instead in order to release this update in a more reasonable time frame. However, there is no firm ETA for v26's release date as of yet.

Other than working on the Eros District, the song 'Killer Roll' that plays during the capital's intro has been adjusted so that it shouldn't be so oppressively loud when it plays during that scene and any other future scenes or locations where the song will be used. Finally, there has been the usual assortment of bug fixes and typo corrections including one bug that required a notable amount of time and effort to correct. None of the bugs were so critical as to warrant another bug fix patch, so they'll be included as a part of v26.

TL;DR - the next update, v26, is focused on the Eros District of Ars Delusia, the capital of Lucidia. Current known inclusions are a new store in the Eros District, its staff, and 24 new equipment items featuring 9 new runes and 15 new accessories. No ETA for its release date as of yet.

I do hope that everyone interested in this update news finds this at least a little helpful.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I hate being that guy, but can't I just go up to random monster girls (in the capital) and start licking them out of nowhere? I don't even care if it triggers a fight, as long as the fight isn't repeatable. Unless the player gives permission to fight, that is. I'm asking because we can't bang Vivian. We can't bang Ushris. We can't bang the Tengu girl -- I used to be able to do it by "trapping" her into it, but the option to trap her doesn't appear anymore for some reason. At least let us have a couple of licks. I'll even settle for fighting with a very high level, almost unbeatable version of the Volt monster guard in the capital.

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
We can't bang the Tengu girl -- I used to be able to do it by "trapping" her into it, but the option to trap her doesn't appear anymore for some reason.
You can bang the Tengus by getting caught by their magic bindings and then just waiting for them to start hoinking your doinky. You'll have the option to turn the tables on them if you're clever and have high enough strength or power or whatever the physical might stat was called.

Aug 22, 2018
You can bang the Tengus by getting caught by their magic bindings and then just waiting for them to start hoinking your doinky. You'll have the option to turn the tables on them if you're clever and have high enough strength or power or whatever the physical might stat was called.
You can also reverse the facesit hypno on them if you fall into trance and then fantasize about lovey-dovey stuff and marriage.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
That option doesn't appear anymore for me. They won't cast their magic bindings on me. No matter what I do.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That option doesn't appear anymore for me. They won't cast their magic bindings on me. No matter what I do.
It's a rare attack, but they haven't stopped doing it. You didn't pick the perk that makes the MC automatically break out of restraints did you? That would screw it up since you usually have to remain in their restraints for a few turns before they use it. Otherwise I'd say you've just been unlucky recently.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
It's a rare attack, but they haven't stopped doing it. You didn't pick the perk that makes the MC automatically break out of restraints did you? That would screw it up since you usually have to remain in their restraints for a few turns before they use it. Otherwise I'd say you've just been unlucky recently.
If you spam the wait command, then restraints will auto hit you regardless of your resistances. This works even if you have Unbounded.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
If you spam the wait command, then restraints will auto hit you regardless of your resistances. This works even if you have Unbounded.
+1 to this. I've mostly spammed Wait lately to enjoy my favourite combat moves for as long as I can (in this case, added Tengu moves from the Trampling mod), and ran into her rare restraint by pure chance only once.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
What a pity that the futa content is blocked, I wonder why? he would just fit here perfectly, in fact, everything for this is already there, tails instead of a penis are easy: D but this is damn not it, I was ranting a little, no negativity. This game is one of my favorites, although I am a big fan of footy, there are few exceptions, and this is one of them, and on par, if not higher, than many other cool projects.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
The mods links seem all broken (This content is no longer available.)
My mods were all hosted on Discord, and Discord recently changed their hosting policy so that all file hosting links expire in 24 hours. I'll be posting my mods on an actual fileshare service and updating the links here soon. Have had my hands full finishing a new mod that's been taking up all my free smut development time.

• Sad
Reactions: JungleNuts

Jigglybone

Mar 27, 2021
So I saw it written somewhere that you can bank your points when you level but that does not seem to work; can't bank my sensitivity points. Is that a bug or did they change it?

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Well I guess I didn't spam the wait command enough -- even though I had already spammed it a lot.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So I saw it written somewhere that you can bank your points when you level but that does not seem to work; can't bank my sensitivity points. Is that a bug or did they change it?
Not sure what you mean by "bank", you can just not spend them and save them up, what else do you mean if not that?

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes