HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Anywho, I got a tier list to get us back on discussing the good girls.
The only ones I agree with are Feng, Beris, Jora, Elena, Nova, Iabel, Salarisi, Ghost, Matangos and the Dark Knight. But for an Android player who thinks making tiers is too time-consuming and difficult to get the hang of, I'm lazy as fuck as to even gather the images, so I won't be posting my tier anytime soon. I don't include Lucille because I can't judge without art.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Umbral Knight

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
The only ones I agree with are Feng, Beris, Jora, Elena, Nova, Iabel, Salarisi, Ghost, Matangos and the Dark Knight. But for an Android player who thinks making tiers is too time-consuming and difficult to get the hang of, I'm lazy as fuck as to even gather the images, so I won't be posting my tier anytime soon. I don't include Lucille because I can't judge without art.
There's a preset for the tier list in the MGD discord already made.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
First one i have seen with Amy at the top, just for that i consider you my broth--
*Himika on D*
You are dead to me
Absolutely agree with you. Himika and Mizuko (especially Mizuko... oh my gods that supreme gyat) definitely rank well above D, and Amy is obviously S-Tier wife material. But, we each have our perversions... uh, I mean, our preferences... so each tier list will have its naysayers. I mean, of all the girls so far, I most wanna marry Beris, which to many of you is blasphemy of the most unforgivable nature.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Wait, why an issue with her at D and not her sister too?
Who doesn't like a chick with well-formed abs? And Mizuko just has a seductive appearance, not a likable personality or (at least to me) instant turn-on features. I'm not the average guy who's into massive butts and tits; sure, they're nice (to some extent, I find Heather's tits disgustingly huge), but it's not determinant of a girl to look attractive to me. I'd give Mizuko a C.

There's a preset for the tier list in the MGD discord already made.
I'll check the Discord out when I get a new phone. Last one got robbed by a blasted burglar in my sleep 2 weeks ago, and my country's economy is a bloody mess to be able to afford a replacement under a month.
At least my modified mods were backed up on my PC this time, but I'll have to level up all the way to level 248 again... Oh, Lord, it'll take quite a bit.

The sister is fine it just didn't catch my attention outside of her... ass-ets
There, thought it'd be nice of me to help you be clearer XD

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I dislike the three campers, they come off as too “Modern” for lack of a better term. I haven’t replayed their quest since the first time I did it.
That's one of my issues with Beris.

Though to be fair, Elena's clothes are also very modern.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
We WERE promised lodgings with them in the Capital if we made it there... I'm down for a sleepover (esp w/ Jennifer).
Speaking of which, Is her dancer outfit layer used in any scene? Didn't try all of them, only the footjob one

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
If it comes down to the Hellhounds I will always pick Ceris. I do get the appeal of Beris but it's just not my thing.
Maybe Ushris could be a second, she seems to be a bit of a romantic and can be quite ditzy it seems, that often works for me.

Reactions: Leoboo
4.60 star(s) 81 Votes