Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I decided to take a screenshot before encountering the mimic, the moment once I did encounter it, and a few screenshots after the encounter where the chest remains in the same spot. The numbered order of screenshots is off at first but I'm adding the screenshots in order of occurrence. Has this happened with anyone else with the current build?
No, AFAIK. Is it transitioned through save/loading the game!?
Also, does you use any mods?
Where does your game located? If it have too long path a la "c:\folder\folder\loooooong folder name\yet another folder name\you get it\and so on\game.exe" try move folder outside.

Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
Where does your game located? If it have too long path a la "c:\folder\folder\loooooong folder name\yet another folder name\you get it\and so on\game.exe" try move folder outside.
Have not done any modding to the game whatsoever. I also went back to an older save that starts from town, and tried every area that I could customize the encounters of enemies and events. The only area I get the bug in seems to be if I run into a mimic in the caves. Anywhere else, and the chest spawns in the middle of the screen and disappears if i leave it be or fight the mimic.

Zer0Skill

Apr 24, 2018
I decided to take a screenshot before encountering the mimic, the moment once I did encounter it, and a few screenshots after the encounter where the chest remains in the same spot. The numbered order of screenshots is off at first but I'm adding the screenshots in order of occurrence. Has this happened with anyone else with the current build?
Man you really took that monster girl on a trip, nice of you to show her the world, and the town and many other monster girls :D

you could almost say.. you are "treasuring" her :rolleyes: please kill me for that one

no but seriously if you reload the save she is gone right?

Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
Man you really took that monster girl on a trip, nice of you to show her the world, and the town and many other monster girls :D

you could almost say.. you are "treasuring" her :rolleyes: please kill me for that one

no but seriously if you reload the save she is gone right?
No, you could say she’s now “the gift that keeps on giving” which is mainly blocking out all the other monster girls and characters lol. No, as far as I can tell now, just have to avoid normal mimics in the caves to prevent the glitch. If I fight em anywhere else, the bug doesn’t happen.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Hmm, I don't think it could be a matter of nesting. It looks more like a script error, where the chest doesn't despawn somehow.

No, you could say she’s now “the gift that keeps on giving” which is mainly blocking out all the other monster girls and characters lol. No, as far as I can tell now, just have to avoid normal mimics in the caves to prevent the glitch. If I fight em anywhere else, the bug doesn’t happen.
Hold on, I'll check it right away. You may have found a bug in this version.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
No, I didn't run into the bug. But I'm playing in Android, so perhaps the bug is present on the Windows version.

Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
Is it a clean install or did you put the new version in the same folder as the old one?
I usually have the new updated files replace the old ones but they are usually in the same big folder. In other words they may be under the folder “MonGirl Dreams” but each update has its own folder. I can try to separate the latest one from the others and see if that fixes it, but I figured they were all separate anyway like that. My way around for now is just not to fight regular mimics in the cave.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I usually have the new updated files replace the old ones but they are usually in the same big folder. In other words they may be under the folder “MonGirl Dreams” but each update has its own folder. I can try to separate the latest one from the others and see if that fixes it, but I figured they were all separate anyway like that. My way around for now is just not to fight regular mimics in the cave.
Try downloading the game again and importing your save/s. And delete the game's older copy, because it may be corrupted.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That could well be your problem then. You do not merge new versions of Renpy games over older versions.

Reactions: B2B2

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
I hope the city isn't the end of the game, it looks like there's a whole world of hot monster girls out there just waiting to be ravished.
Given how much of the map is still hidden by clouds it is unlikely that the city is the end of the game.

Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
Okay, i give up. I just don't understand, how to get "Demon layer" skill.
Gameresourceviewer shows that i have 120 Lillian points (0.store.ProgressEvent.push.0.178 (Yes, I bought so much holy water))
I donated 20k, died several times, waited a couple of days, and went through all the dialogue options. I get nothing but "holy headpat". I don't want to enter the second and even more so the third fight with Sofia without this skill!

Stats is 6+, of course.
DWPH3OJd4-c.jpg

I just had to use a cheat code to ad it manually, but does anyone know a way to trigger her event?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes