datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Its a nice almost pure text game, but it does feel repetitive and the battles later on start to get really annoying. Personally I am not into fem dom, and the game really pushed this fetish almost every scene. Its fine, not a great game that would improve a lot by having more art, with a lest some different poses.

Jan 5, 2021
Pretty sure Lilian was changed because people got upset at it, not because it wasn't how she was supposed to act.

Edit: did some minor digging out of boredom. From what I can gather I think it involved people thinking old Lillian acted too much like a religious extremist. May be wrong, it's been like 2 years since that whole thing happened.
"Religious extremist"?
Okay, count me interested, what was she like in the past versions?

naaahhhhhhhh

Jul 3, 2017
That sounds weird, I already playtested it myself with no such problem. Can you provide a screencap?
Edit: Actually, I think I've found a bug there. That's strange, could've sworn it wasn't there before. I'll upload a new zip here, it should hopefully work better for you. Note: I've also replaced the release 0.9 zip with this one so people don't have to hunt for the bug-fix version.
I've been having troubles getting the new content too. For some reason, I can't get past the "Don't know enough about Mao's Past" part, even though I've repeatedly made sure to discuss her past with her. The flag doesn't seem clear for me for some reason, even if I start a new save file and try it.

Jan 1, 2018
"Religious extremist"?
Okay, count me interested, what was she like in the past versions?
Basically, monster girls are all demons and tainting the land, and she has no idea about what actually entails fighting monster girls. As such, there was one scene in particular people didn't vibe too well with where you get the whip item. She basically has an (imp?) tied up and is whipping it.

Long story short, she was much more entertaining and it could've made for way more fun scenes if they ever expanded the character and had her realize what's going on. (Or let the pc join her because why not). Instead she just sorta became a generic nice girl who knows what's going on, and while she doesn't quite agree(?) with it she supports the player in their endeavors.

I'm paraphrasing quite heavily since it's been so long and i dont remember her exact dialogue, though. But she was 100% meant to be a bit crazy in the old version.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Basically, monster girls are all demons and tainting the land, and she has no idea about what actually entails fighting monster girls. As such, there was one scene in particular people didn't vibe too well with where you get the whip item. She basically has an (imp?) tied up and is whipping it.

Long story short, she was much more entertaining and it could've made for way more fun scenes if they ever expanded the character and had her realize what's going on. (Or let the pc join her because why not). Instead she just sorta became a generic nice girl who knows what's going on, and while she doesn't quite agree(?) with it she supports the player in their endeavors.

I'm paraphrasing quite heavily since it's been so long and i dont remember her exact dialogue, though. But she was 100% meant to be a bit crazy in the old version.
So that's why you can get a whip from Lillian. Much as I like practicing my headpats on her, the nice girl with a sadistic streak sounds more fun. Maybe it can be modded back in?

Reactions: ThatFurryYouKnow
Jan 1, 2018
I'm so glad that you, who know what the characters are meant to be more than the developer does, are here to tell us these things.
My man, I don't know what else you want other than the character having a different personality pre-rewrite. Devs want her to be this way now, but it's obvious to anyone with half a braincell that wasn't the original intent of the character.

So that's why you can get a whip from Lillian. Much as I like practicing my headpats on her, the nice girl with a sadistic streak sounds more fun. Maybe it can be modded back in?
There is a dream sequence that has a section of the scene with lillian and the whip. I just can't remember if it was part of that one dream mod on the wiki or actually in the base game. I'm sure if someone actually cared enough it probably wouldn't be too much of a task to bring back some of the removed / altered dialogue. I'm all for more lillian content in general, she's always felt like one of the most underused characters in this game.

Last edited:

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
I've been having troubles getting the new content too. For some reason, I can't get past the "Don't know enough about Mao's Past" part, even though I've repeatedly made sure to discuss her past with her. The flag doesn't seem clear for me for some reason, even if I start a new save file and try it.
Thanks for pointing it out. Could've sworn it wasn't a bug before, but I found one now. Squashed it. I tested it and now 'The Past' flag should work again. Replace your mod files with the attached ones. Have replaced the files in my previous posts too. By the way, there is one attack move in the 'Visiting Mao' sparring scenes that doesn't work. I'll fix it for the next release.

Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
So, just now playing a bit of the new update, and I see that quite a few things have been added, which makes me want to venture through each area again. However, I ran into the mimic and I currently have the bug where the mimic chest closed is always taking up that part of the screen. Is there any way to get past this bug, or are we stuck with it for the time being?

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
So, just now playing a bit of the new update, and I see that quite a few things have been added, which makes me want to venture through each area again. However, I ran into the mimic and I currently have the bug where the mimic chest closed is always taking up that part of the screen. Is there any way to get past this bug, or are we stuck with it for the time being?
What does it looks like? Show screenshot.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
What does it looks like? Show screenshot.
I decided to take a screenshot before encountering the mimic, the moment once I did encounter it, and a few screenshots after the encounter where the chest remains in the same spot. The numbered order of screenshots is off at first but I'm adding the screenshots in order of occurrence. Has this happened with anyone else with the current build?

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes