triplebrc

May 29, 2019
It's always sad when you see a game with great promise resort to drip-feeding content in order to extract as much money as possible from backers
We don't know for sure if that is the developers intention, not yet anyway, ould be, wouldn't be the first, some even just take the money and run for good without ever finishing after basically getting rich off of crowd funding (looking at ye, Redamz), but could just as easily be other reasons than malice or laziness for it. Family problems, health problems, getting burned out after several years, or preparing something massive as a surprise, dunno, we will see if it is a long but ultimately temporary slump and recovers to old form, or just stays this way, or perhaps slows down even more for whatever reason.

From95

Jul 26, 2019
Fyi the " " mod has a virus according to the windows defender

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Here be ver. 0.99 of the Omnibus mod, see attached zip. Fair warning: This is a futa character.
Yes, this is a bit of a silly name for this version of the mod. But I will really just be polishing some things and adding a few smaller things before I consider it fully complete.

As usual, please refer to a previous post of mine (https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-v24-3a-alpha-threshold.6491/post-8837275) for some basic information if you've never heard of this mod before. There's also a wikipage for the mod ( ).

What's new in ver 0.99?
- The 'Visiting Mao' event can now be considered complete. Just a tiny bit of polishing left.
- Finished several talk scenes
- Several new sex scenes, including cock worshipping, tail stuff, and more! Try talking with the omnibus and find out.
- Worship Mao too much and you might get a new perk...or get sent back to church.
- Miscellaneous tweaks and bug fixes to previous content.

Edit: fixed a minor bug.

Please do report any errors you find to me. I am also open to suggestions/feedback.

What's next?
I will finish a sleep scene I'm still working on, a 'full-nelson' scene, maybe work on those loss scenes I mentioned last time... Hopefully I can consider the mod fully done after that.
The walkthrough is pretty vague, how exactly do you progress? I've tried losing fights & winning fights, keep going back to her talk options, nothing changes.
nevermind I misunderstood what was meant by inspect her appearance

Last edited:

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Fyi the " " mod has a virus according to the windows defender
very likely a false positive, windows defender has been shitting itself when seing compressed archives lately.

have you verified using a third party programm and or database? its the best way to check for sure.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
babe wake up, its time for the monthly debate over threshold's paetreon earnings, dev speed, and personal life
Monthly?
I wish.
People seem to scrutinize them every other day now.
Be an independent creator they said, you'll be free of oversight and can make your own decisions they said.

Yeah no. People go harder on patreon creators than they go on any politician I have seen.

Last edited:

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
anyway are there ways to heal you opponent ??

I want the boss fight to take longer but she "impales" herself on my recoil damage (I made a built based on recoil damage and defense so even if im bound and stuff I can just passively win xD)

I call it "built for her pleasure" lol

PS spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PPS

A fully-mature Trisha... "Don't do that. Don't give me hope." She's one of about a dozen girls in this game so far that I genuinely love.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
Jan 1, 2018
Perpetua content is top tier best girl, though I am concerned that we're eventually going to reach a point where milf perpetua is the norm once she levels up, and cute small perpetua is gone. Game has plenty of the other type already, hopefully Perpetua gets to stay as she is.

Lewdidimus

Nov 20, 2018
Monthly?
I wish.
People seem to scrutinize them every other day now.
Be an independent creator they said, you'll be free of oversight and can make your own decisions they said.

Yeah know. People go harder on patreon creators than they go on any politician I have seen.
And of course, let's ignore that the game is available entirely for free and only art teasers are locked behind Patreon. Man, what an evil dev milking the patrons who are giving him money for the sole purpose of supporting his work. /s

Reactions: paquano12
Jan 1, 2018
And of course, let's ignore that the game is available entirely for free and only art teasers are locked behind Patreon. Man, what an evil dev milking the patrons who are giving him money for the sole purpose of supporting his work. /s
While that is true, I don't necessarily think being free means he's entirely free from criticism or people pointing out the drastically reduced workflow the last year (and a half?). It's pretty jarring to go from regular monthly updates with plenty of new content to waiting months for rather small updates.

Not that I care much since free content is free content, but lets not act as if we can't make fun of the dude every so often for increasingly making more money and putting out less.

t7xt7x

Apr 6, 2019
I can't draw to save my life and don't know enough to make AI art myself. If anyone wants to add art for Mao I'd be happy to add it in though, given that it looks somewhat similar to the example pics I added in the mod image folder.
could you help me with this please, I'm getting an error message every time i try to talk to Mao, but I know I have the purple dreams mp3 in the music file. Thank you

Mar 22, 2023
Fighting the same enemies with the same dialogue to get enough money (and exp) puts me to sleep.
Then go somewhere else.
If the challenge is not helping me grow as a person or at least pushng me to try something new, then why bother?
This game especially has a very good reason.
To see the girls again.

If you're just beating the girls and then moving on, then that means you're not engaging with them. Going back to revisit, them, talk to them, learn more about them, unlock harder battles or challenge yourself against them is how you interact more with the game as a whole.

In fact, there's a lot of missable content in the game because of that.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I think some people are just disappointed ThresholdMGD doesn't engage with the f95zone community as much (he used to reply to question and stuff but now he just comes for the update announcements)
I guess he spends more time engaging with the patreons which is normal, but it still leaves people wanting (and if he spent all time engaging with people he wouldn't be able to advance in the game making)

I'm still waiting to be able to "holy hand hold" and "holy hug" after spending hours to holy headpat every girl to see if they had special reactions (++ sofia or the hellhounds)

anyway I was wondering :

anyway if this wasn't a renpy game and the girls were real I'd want to talk to them about happiness VS pleasure, how pleasure while intoxicating and addictive is easy to come by in their world, I think that happiness is much harder to find (although most of the girls are sweet and after enough interactions you can give them some happy feelings). This would especially apply to Sofia, since she can't feel pleasure anymore, but there must be ways to make her happy nonetheless :O

tbh it's one of the rare H games where I use my real name as character name (I usually lazily use bob, because in most games you are kinda an asshole and I was too lazy to come with a name) because I want to see the girls smile (real smiles, not ohohoho evil smiles)

anyway as they say "the key to life is happiness in your household" >.>

Reactions: ThresholdMGD

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
anyway if this wasn't a renpy game and the girls were real I'd want to talk to them about happiness VS pleasure, how pleasure while intoxicating and addictive is easy to come by in their world, I think that happiness is much harder to find (although most of the girls are sweet and after enough interactions you can give them some happy feelings). This would especially apply to Sofia, since she can't feel pleasure anymore, but there must be ways to make her happy nonetheless :O

tbh it's one of the rare H games where I use my real name as character name (I usually lazily use bob, because in most games you are kinda an asshole and I was too lazy to come with a name) because I want to see the girls smile (real smiles, not ohohoho evil smiles)

anyway as they say "the key to life is happiness in your household" >.>
Yeah, the reason I like this game is that it's a battlefuck game with romance.
That's honestly really rare.

Regarding pleasure vs happiness, it depends on the girl right?

Girls like Mara, Beris, Galvi, Ceris, Vili, Gren and ... well I guess there's a bit more don't give a single shit about romance. Their happiness is just pleasure.

Girls like Jora, Elena, Kyra, Ancilla, Venefica, Kotone, Himika, Mizuko and a few more care a lot about longterm happiness. Feels like a split down the middle.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Going back to revisit, them, talk to them, learn more about them, unlock harder battles or challenge yourself against them is how you interact more with the game as a whole.

In fact, there's a lot of missable content in the game because of that.
Just because I don't fight more than I need to doesn't mean I'm not going back to talk. Where'd you get that idea from?

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
Chill, dude, while I like the girls in this game as much as the next guy, that does not change the fact that hes right and the combat in this game is soul-crushingly boring.
In what way? There are multiple ways to go about securing victory. I'm trying to think of a game with more complex combat where sex is the only option. If you know of some please share as I'd like to give them a test drive.

Edit: Unless you are talking about the labyrinth fights but I enjoyed those for the challenge of seeing how far I could push the game so I'm probably in the minority.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I'm trying to think of a game with more complex combat where sex is the only option. If you know of some please share as I'd like to give them a test drive.
There is Sex Machine, where it mixes rhythm game elements into the turn based formula. There's no leveling up. The way to get better is to learn the paterns and hone your reflexes. Even the demo released a few years back is fun to revisit. The dev commented on this very page and carries a link in his sig.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes