L30

Dec 20, 2017
does anyone know how to get the collar of submission?
The Collar of Submission should be available for purchase from Amber at the shop in town after you obtain the Sigil of Allure by defeating the Forest Dungeon. Obtaining that key item should cause the inventory at the shop to expand and new items will become available.

If this is about Sofia's special content and as a related note, the Strange Collar should also be available for purchase at that time and said Strange Collar can also drop from Ancilla.

I do hope that you've found this helpful, ramitupyacunt.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Vili is the arch-imp that was added in the 20.6 imp update for the Forest Dungeon. I have a post here that has a image of what she looks like. If you have not encountered her yet, this is how you find her:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Forest Dungeon has had a few other new things added relatively recently given it was the focus of several updates to flesh it out before the shift in development to the new story area. Sofia, Ancilla, and Mika's updates are relatively visible since they deal with unique characters. Then the imps in general can now be visited on friendly terms either by defeating them as a group or by being kind to them via Ancilla's cleaning events. However, the Matango also received a small update that includes a trap/ambush encounter that can include a surprise for players.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you've found this helpful, Passerby#4554.
Actually, after I wrote that message, I started my search for her and considering that she an imp, I found her quite quickly, especially since I challenged myself to fight the WHOLE horde of imps at once, then I tried that door option and Vili was unlocked for me. Needless to say, she's become my second favorite character, right after Jora. As for that Montago thing, I didn't know that was a thing, but I'll check it out to see what's what about it. Thanks for the info though!

Reactions: L30

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The quest to fight Ancilla was removed along with the quest to fight Sofia as Ancilla can now be challenged at any time in the Nexus of the Forest Dungeon. The 1000 Eros payout was rather low and there are better ways to farm Eros nowadays, and since she can be challenged at anytime in the Nexus, unless you have earned her complete enmity and been locked out of her content, her quest no longer served any real purpose.

Being able to purchase Spirit in Easy mode is intentional, that is one of the bonuses to Easy mode as Normal and Hard do not allow Spirit to be purchased.

I do hope that you've found this useful, Konstantinus.
Well mayby I am just strange but I like those meet to fight quests because for me they give the exploration a suiting finish despite being pay low. I am already lvl 86, has given Mika so much money, that she charge me only 1000 Eros anymore for petting her. Vili is not really suitable anymore because my breastfetish is already at natural 5 so I instasurrender

Sooba

Apr 4, 2018
Has anybody noticed an error with the crit damage modifier? (To be clear -- Not crit chance, crit damage.) I have both crit perks (Lovers Passion, Unbridled Passion), but the stat page does not properly reflect this. The base crit damage is 200% (x2.0) according to the perk wording. With both perks (+50%) that modifier should be one of two things:

1) 300% (x3.0) if it stacks additively. eg 200% + 50% + 50%
2) 450% (x4.5) if it stacks multiplicatively. eg (200%)(1.5)(1.5)

I assumed #1 since it's both more balanced and less prone to stacking issues with increased numbers of modifiers.

Neither is the case. My multiplier is currently reading at 2.5 (250%). I'll need to run some tests, but either way this is an error. Either my multiplier is actually at 3.0 but it says 2.5 (therefore graphical error), or it's actually at 2.5, in which case one of the perks is not working properly. The only other possibilities are if the perks are in fact only 25% each, (but if that's the case then the wording of the perk itself needs to be addressed) or if the base crit damage is only 150% (in which case the perks still need to be reworded to address this).

EDIT: Tested. It's definitely a 2.5 modifier in practice, not just on screen.

Last edited:

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Has anybody noticed an error with the crit damage modifier? (To be clear -- Not crit chance, crit damage.) I have both crit perks (Lovers Passion, Unbridled Passion), but the stat page does not properly reflect this. The base crit damage is 200% (x2.0) according to the perk wording. With both perks (+50%) that modifier should be one of two things:

1) 300% (x3.0) if it stacks additively. eg 200% + 50% + 50%
2) 450% (x4.5) if it stacks multiplicatively. eg (200%)(1.5)(1.5)

I assumed #1 since it's both more balanced and less prone to stacking issues with increased numbers of modifiers.

Neither is the case. My multiplier is currently reading at 2.5 (250%). I'll need to run some tests, but either way this is an error. Either my multiplier is actually at 3.0 but it says 2.5 (therefore graphical error), or it's actually at 2.5, in which case one of the perks is not working properly. The only other possibilities are if the perks are in fact only 25% each, (but if that's the case then the wording of the perk itself needs to be addressed) or if the base crit damage is only 150% (in which case the perks still need to be reworded to address this).

EDIT: Tested. It's definitely a 2.5 modifier in practice, not just on screen.
Those two perks were recently nerfed from a 50% increase each to a 25% increase each. Unfortunately, the text of the perks was not changed at the time, but the issue has already been reported to Threshold and will likely be fixed in the next version.

I do hope that this answers all of your questions in this regard, Sooba.

And as for update progress, Threshold is currently working on encounter number six out of the seven planned encounters. Specifically, they're working on the bat-girl who is estimated to be around 50% complete at the moment. Although, said bat-girl has had a little feature creep as Threshold wants to add more to her, and she has been described as cute and has large, pointed, fluffy ears apparently. Other than the previously noted hypnotic content, she is also slated to have head-pats for those with an interest in such content. From the sounds of things, the update probably will not arrive before the 20th and may not quite make the 20th, but will still be finished before the end of the month as previously mentioned and probably will arrive not too long after the 20th.

I do hope that everyone interested in the upcoming story area finds this information at least a little helpful.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Those two perks were recently nerfed from a 50% increase each to a 25% increase each. Unfortunately, the text of the perks was not changed at the time, but the issue has already been reported to Threshold and will likely be fixed in the next version.

I do hope that this answers all of your questions in this regard, Sooba.

And as for update progress, Threshold is currently working on encounter number six out of the seven planned encounters. Specifically, they're working on the bat-girl who is estimated to be around 50% complete at the moment. Although, said bat-girl has had a little feature creep as Threshold wants to add more to her, and she has been described as cute and has large, pointed, fluffy ears apparently. Other than the previously noted hypnotic content, she is also slated to have head-pats for those with an interest in such content. From the sounds of things, the update probably will not arrive before the 20th and may not quite make the 20th, but will still be finished before the end of the month as previously mentioned and probably will not arrive too long after the 20th.

I do hope that everyone interested in the upcoming story area finds this information at least a little helpful.

Reactions: Folrand

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
any way to unlock all currently completed areas? (via console or save) already hitting a roadblock at the forest dungeon

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Far as I know, no (unless some kind soul's posted a save) Grinding's you're best bet unless you know exactly what kind of stuff you should spec into or bring with for whatever's giving you trouble/

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
any way to unlock all currently completed areas? (via console or save) already hitting a roadblock at the forest dungeon
What do you mean with hitting an Roadblock? Do you mean you can not go forward because the enemy is to strong or because you do not know what to do to go into new areas?

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Anyone else crashing when Shizu uses her triple BJ? Seems pretty consistent for me
Fortunately, this bug has already been reported and fixed. Unfortunately, this fix won't arrive until the upcoming Caverns update arrives. I do hope that you find this helpful, Kmot.

While unlocking them via console is possible in theory, it would require several actions as you would need to add key items, set flags, and so on. Additionally, difficulty just increases as you advance into future story areas with the exception of bonus encounters and superbosses that are unlocked after clearing some locations like the Forest Dungeon. Using someone else's saves would work, but you could miss out on a few unique, non-repeatable scenes and could also be in relationships, or certain types of relationships, with characters that you may not want.

However, I have a post here that lists a number of helpful entries for the console that can be used to level up, inflate your stats, give you more Eros, and so on. So, if you do not want to grind and level up normally to clear content, you can use those to power up if you'd like. I'd recommend just using the experience code to level up and remain within the systems parameters. I hope that you have found this at least a little helpful, chrisrlink.

Finally, for those anticipating the Caverns update, it is likely still a day or a few away. Threshold is currently working on the last encounter with the boss of the Caverns and has already finished one scene with a word count of roughly 1,400. Current plans are to give her one or two more scenes as well as implement her combat encounter, then of course there is testing, and then the update should be ready. I do hope that everyone interested in the update finds this at least a little informative.

Last edited:

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
I think the perk Seductive Dynamo, together with Seductive Touch should enable you to recover Energy with foreplay skills (caress, breast caress...). But it's not working for me anymore. Could it have something to do with the changes of this perk? I already had it before it was changed and I learned Seductive Touch later.

dafirek

Jan 3, 2018
still no update... why is making a text game taking so long :cry:
i really just want to see nude paizuri cgs (best of animated) of my waifu vili...

also on the 2 last pages of this thread are about as much text as in the game....
nice meme, brah.

Somebodayyy

Sep 14, 2018
Fortunately, this bug has already been reported and fixed. Unfortunately, this fix won't arrive until the upcoming Caverns update arrives. I do hope that you find this helpful
Thanks for the great answer. Looking looking forward to the fix. Still plenty of content to smash through for me to busy myself with! Still need to finish all the arch imp stuff, the Kotone challenge, some of the quests in mountain area.

I also can't seem to trigger the losing scene of Himiko that isn't the one where she pounds you through the floor, no matter how I lose. Wiki says it's like a breast hypno scene or something. Going to assume that's also a bug.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the great answer. Looking looking forward to the fix. Still plenty of content to smash through for me to busy myself with! Still need to finish all the arch imp stuff, the Kotone challenge, some of the quests in mountain area.

I also can't seem to trigger the losing scene of Himiko that isn't the one where she pounds you through the floor, no matter how I lose. Wiki says it's like a breast hypno scene or something. Going to assume that's also a bug.
Need to be fighting her on hard mode for that and presumably lose to an associated move Re the hypno Himiko stuff.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes