Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
I checked the wiki and there seems to be no mention of it, does anybody know how to get closer to Kotone? I'm guessing it has something to do with her "First Love", wouldn't be surprised to find out I was the only one interested.... Though it does presumably unlock "Lovely Dovey Sex" if that's any motivation to find out how to unlock it uwu

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I checked the wiki and there seems to be no mention of it, does anybody know how to get closer to Kotone? I'm guessing it has something to do with her "First Love", wouldn't be surprised to find out I was the only one interested.... Though it does presumably unlock "Lovely Dovey Sex" if that's any motivation to find out how to unlock it uwu
You need to talk to here about everything else in both rooms, then talk about the relation between you and her, than talk about her first love and give her time until she is ready. Then talk again about your relationship so that she transforms you from her hypnoslave to her hypnolover.

Reactions: fanboi and L30

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
You need to talk to here about everything else in both rooms, then talk about the relation between you and her, than talk about her first love and give her time until she is ready. Then talk again about your relationship so that she transforms you from her hypnoslave to her hypnolover.
Wat, did I miss something???? I talked and actually read every single dialogue from every single option.... Lemme scour through the options again... For the fourth time...

Rapahel

Aug 6, 2017
Wat, did I miss something???? I talked and actually read every single dialogue from every single option.... Lemme scour through the options again... For the fourth time...
is she willing to tell you about her past with feng?
if not go spend some quality time with feng then try to talk with kotone about her again

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
Well, I was about to complain missing the candle chat but goddamn the Feng story was sad :/ Welp, thanks tho!

L30

Dec 20, 2017
any ideea when the update will drop?
Probably within the next couple of days as the update is nearly finished. All that remains is to write and add the loss scenes for the Caverns' boss, add in Camilla's art (Aiko's art is ready as well, but that will come with a future update like a bugfix or some other smaller update following this large update), a final spellcheck, playtesting and bugfixing pass, going over the bug backlog and making certain all of the reported bugs have been addressed, and then the update should be ready for release.

I do hope that you've found this helpful, Rapahel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you've found this information useful, andrest07.

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
Probably within the next couple of days as the update is nearly finished. All that remains is to write and add the loss scenes for the Caverns' boss, add in Camilla's art (Aiko's art is ready as well, but that will come with a future update like a bugfix or some other smaller update following this large update), a final spellcheck, playtesting and bugfixing pass, going over the bug backlog and making certain all of the reported bugs have been addressed, and then the update should be ready for release.

A little late as I've already figured it out with the help of a couple users above but thank you nonetheless ^^

Reactions: L30

Rapahel

Aug 6, 2017

does that mean that the art for all the remaining characters from the temple is almost ready?
I'm looking forward to Kotone's and Feng's art

Reactions: Konstantinus

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i love it ThresholdMGD you're the best dev here man keep it up(y):love:

got some question the areas left and right of the mountian
are pretty big are ther gonna be areas to like the farm or the islands also the river?

Last edited:

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
Solid update my man. I'll keep it vague not to spoiling anything but overall everything that got added is nice and fun. I enjoyed the fact that the caverns kinda felt more of a deep exploratory dive compared to the other dungeons. Also I wish to give Perpetua head pats soon, you know what must be done.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
does anyone know how many updates this game is gonna get until it finished because i like to play games that are finished that why i am asking

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Can someone please put here the Link to the of this game on the front page too?

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Can someone send me the "The Dark Eternal Night" music, from the game/music/unknown file, cuz It probably got damaged when I downloaded the game, and I don't wanna download the whole thing again just for this one file. Sorry for bothering you with this, and to the one who will send it, thank you in advance! :)

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Can someone send me the "The Dark Eternal Night" music, from the game/music/unknown file, cuz It probably got damaged when I downloaded the game, and I don't wanna download the whole thing again just for this one file. Sorry for bothering you with this, and to the one who will send it, thank you in advance! :)
See if this works for you.
Let me know if it works or not.

Reactions: Shirokamisama
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes