HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Just use tablet. I use 8 inch tablet and words looks big enough on it.
Y'know, not all people are blessed with a good economical situation. He/she most probably asked for how to extract the script dialogue to a txt because he/she can't afford a new device. If he/she could, then that post wouldn't be there in the first place.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Y'know, not all people are blessed with a good economical situation. He/she most probably asked for how to extract the script dialogue to a txt because he/she can't afford a new device. If he/she could, then that post wouldn't be there in the first place.
I bought mine tablet for around 80$.
Yes, its crap, android 6, 1 gig of ram, toaster instead of cpu. But what you expect for 80$, really?

• Sad
Reactions: decker2

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Well, in certain places 80 U$S is more than a salary, converting to local currency.
And a tablet isn't exactly the kind of thing in which you spend many months saving your money to buy it, as opposed to, for example, a fridge.

EDIT: I'll cut this here, it's going off-topic.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I probably think a lot of people are into this fetish as much as a lot of people are not into this fetish. Something like the NTR / No NTR in every other thread on a lesser scale, and without open war and pointless debate. Hopefully we don't have those stupid : "PREGNANCY WHEN?" or " Average Pregnancy Hater VS average Pregnancy Enjoyer".

I don't mind about this fetish if it's option, but in my mind pregnancy is already crossing the "no no limit", even if it's pretty light compared to Guro or Vore, I know.
tl;dr I'm fine either way on pregnancy, I think it could add something though. Would prefer they focus on caverns/content leading up to capital/existing characters instead of feeling compelled to add stuff they don't have plans for.

I think pregnancy is less of an unreasonable concept to inquire about than pretty much anything else that has yet to appear in the game thus far, especially given how frequent it and stuff like cumflation/similar things are in a lot of monster girl/fantasy themed h games. I can see it actually adding something to the game without being a needless addition like some other notorious things.

For the record I'm fine whether its part of the game or not, but I'd much rather see them work on the core content first, finish the caverns/path leading to capital, maybe even capital, then flesh out the game later versus "content creep." They could always add different areas of the region, maybe some cowgirl farm content to play it up? idk they seem really focused on doing the labyrinth stuff right now, and if that's what's motivating them, go for it. I'm not part of the dev team anyhow, I just chuck them 5 a month on patreon and occasionally blab on here, lol.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
remember that the island has this magical protection that prevents lethal damage:sneaky:
otherwise the mc would have been killed by the murderous lizard girl in the forest.
who tries to butcher everyone she meets
not sure which would be more painful: getting butchered. or electrocution during suffocation:unsure:

but don't worry, nobody can die on this island anyway;)
(although a true succubus could bypass the protection by sucking out one's soul...)

Reactions: pilldawg

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
anyone know how to extract the script dialogue and copy them to a txt file,Sometimes it is too harmful to my eyes when playing Android versions.The words are too small.
you could enable the magnifier feature under your phone's accessibility options, you will be able to tap thrice on the screen and magnify a portion of it, then tap thrice again and go back to normal. more info here

If you want to extract dialogue, you could just make a shell script under linux to process the json's

Bajingo

Dec 23, 2018
Ancilla content where you take her on a date and see her in casual clothes when. Also the Passionate Choco Sweetheart Honeymoon Deluxe Special is too good not to be used and abused on other girls at some point.

Reactions: mrsearch

Bronzeswagger

Aug 27, 2018
Thought I'd mention it here since I'm rarely online, but the Bamboo Road mod featuring my OC Izebel is officially active and under current developments. I'm already working on a few bugs that's been mentioned in the discord server, and improving the core aspects of the mod. Feel free to check it out, art by Jiffic.

Keep in mind, the mod is not complete, but is a major starting point where I was comfortable enough to release it publicly.
Also, since I'm mostly on the discord server and rarely log in into this place, if you have any inquiries regarding the mod do let me know, and I'll try to respond as quick as possible, will also help if others let me know in the discord server that my mod is being mentioned here. Thanks!

Last edited:

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
if you have any inquiries regarding the mod do let me know, and I'll try to respond as quick as possible, will also help if others let me know in the discord server that my mod is being mentioned here. Thanks!
For starters, it would be nice to know what exactly the mod focuses on. Foot/Shoe worship? Boob worship? What?
Throwing around '3 new enemies' tells me jack-all about it.

Bronzeswagger

Aug 27, 2018
For starters, it would be nice to know what exactly the mod focuses on. Foot/Shoe worship? Boob worship? What?
Throwing around '3 new enemies' tells me jack-all about it.
Right now, its still under active development, but consists of a new location which eventually can be explored for said enemies. Atm though, you just have access to the new shop that's similar to Amber's in town, but with Izebels own items she's made.

There is also a fight with Izebel you can do, but its still being worked on due to bugs. But it'll eventually allow you access to her prostitution content where you're added to her list of "clients" and can pay her for different types of sex giving different benefits, such as timed perks to help you during your adventure.

As far as the sexual content, there's not any actual "written" sex content atm regarding said prostitution, but the fight should give you an idea of what she's capable of doing during said client sessions.

I'm planning on making another update tonight with some bug fixes and some new combat content based on a new stance we'll refer to as "BearHugs".

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes