iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Why yes, there are a number of console commands, including one that can award you more perk points. I have a post here that includes various console commands that work in MGD. But to save you time since you are searching for a specific variable, this is what you want:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this helpful, iamnuff. And apologies for the late reply, I have been busy for the past few days.
Thanks for the reply. I tried an online save editor instead and that worked fine.
Console commands are generally more reliable though, because SEO locks half the variables, seemingly at random, to try to convince you to fund his patreon.
Fortunately all three types of skillpoints, and your money value are unlocked for this game, so it's easy to edit.

Feb 24, 2019
not sure why you guys stopped uploading updates onto MegaUp, not really familiar with the 3 current options on OP, trying out edfile but its awfully slow.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
not sure why you guys stopped uploading updates onto MegaUp, not really familiar with the 3 current options on OP, trying out edfile but its awfully slow.
Mega terminated Threshold's account for a second time with no notice, no option to contest it, and so on, so he opted to no longer use the service. First option in the OP is Google Drive. The second is ZippyShare which should be fairly fast, just make sure to have an ad blocker like uBlock Origin when you go there and it should be fine, and then you have already tried edfile. Perhaps NOPY will be an option one day, probably would be worth looking into.

Threshold, have you considered looking into NOPY for uploading files as well? There is a thread here for feedback and discussion. You'll have to ask for an invite to the service, and there are currently no invite slots available, but once the current upgrade are complete and growth has settled, more invite slots should be available. So it wouldn't hurt to look into it now to see if it is a service you may be interested in using.

In other news, no ETA on the next update as of yet, but the upcoming Mika update just may contain some face-sitting content and likely will include the Matango update as well. Which means that the following update will be the imp update and then development will shift to the new area immediately after the Temple, the Caverns.

I do hope that you have you found this a little helpful, Lucy.

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
I wonder what happened to the part where you lose to the Kunoichi by BJ (Mystic Forest Event: Ninja Rest Ambush)? I only get the cowgirl part. Has that been removed? It was still there about 2 Patches ago.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I wonder what happened to the part where you lose to the Kunoichi by BJ (Mystic Forest Event: Ninja Rest Ambush)? I only get the cowgirl part. Has that been removed? It was still there about 2 Patches ago.
That particular Kunoichi has lots of content, you can lose to her in a variety of ways and they all have, titfuck (used as a counter) sex and BJ all have their own loss scenes. at the risk of spoilers she can appear in any of the dungeons once you've beaten the mountain and actually appears as a named boss in the will-power temple, just remember to it her distract to get out of sex stance and then see how it goes, oh and if it's a ninja in this game, spank it.

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
That particular Kunoichi has lots of content, you can lose to her in a variety of ways and they all have, titfuck (used as a counter) sex and BJ all have their own loss scenes. at the risk of spoilers she can appear in any of the dungeons once you've beaten the mountain and actually appears as a named boss in the will-power temple, just remember to it her distract to get out of sex stance and then see how it goes, oh and if it's a ninja in this game, spank it.
Interesting, I never got the titfuck part and she never appeared in the Forest Dungeon it's also not an event you can chose there. Do you have to beat her as a boss in the will-power temple first for that?
I knew the part about the spanking. I'm currently trying to beat her as a boss in the temple, but I can't seem to get the real one out of her clones. Does she run out of clones after a while, or do you have to find the real one?
About the BJ lose part. I couldn't quite read that out of your reply, but was that part removed? Because I lost to her by BJ and I got the cowgirl part instead.

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Interesting, I never got the titfuck part and she never appeared in the Forest Dungeon it's also not an event you can chose there. Do you have to beat her as a boss in the will-power temple first for that?
I knew the part about the spanking. I'm currently trying to beat her as a boss in the temple, but I can't seem to get the real one out of her clones. Does she run out of clones after a while, or do you have to find the real one?
About the BJ lose part. I couldn't quite read that out of your reply, but was that part removed? Because I lost to her by BJ and I got the cowgirl part instead.
The ninja rest ambush should be available in the forest after you clear the mountain(beat Nara 1st time) and before you beat her in the temple, now i'm not sure if resting and therefor getting the fight to start in the sex stance matters or not.

The titfuck starts as a counter attack, you'll see something like "her eyes are glowing" on her turn and that means that if you attack the next turn she'll counter you with a titfuck+energy sap combo which is actually pretty tough, this should lead to a titfuck and back to church scene, same should be true of the BJ, there are additional scenes for her main fight in the temple but by that point her name should be visible rather than just "Kuniochi.

As for beating her in the temple, use analyse to check the HP, if it's 75 or so it's the clone, just leave it be and check one more, by elimination you only need to waste two turns on that, just be careful not to KO a clone or they will shuffle and you'll have to check again, after that it's quite simple tank and spank, bring some anaph herbs, insomnia items and steer clear of counter attacks, also teleport if you have it is the best escape move against a group, something you may want for double teaming the bosses latter in the temple.

Oh and unlike other bosses she has the perk that means she heals if she makes you cum so max HP matters more than spirit in this case, consider turning off any the Sophia perk that boosts spirit of you have it.

In my experience the problems occur when they stack stances on you, multi BJ and multi titfuck are hard to escape, increasing tech helps your chances of escaping stances so consider equipment that raises that, also remember to get the goddesses blessings, by this point in the game you should have some spare gold that you would throw her way via the donate option.

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
The ninja rest ambush should be available in the forest after you clear the mountain(beat Nara 1st time) and before you beat her in the temple, now i'm not sure if resting and therefor getting the fight to start in the sex stance matters or not.

The titfuck starts as a counter attack, you'll see something like "her eyes are glowing" on her turn and that means that if you attack the next turn she'll counter you with a titfuck+energy sap combo which is actually pretty tough, this should lead to a titfuck and back to church scene, same should be true of the BJ, there are additional scenes for her main fight in the temple but by that point her name should be visible rather than just "Kuniochi.

As for beating her in the temple, use analyse to check the HP, if it's 75 or so it's the clone, just leave it be and check one more, by elimination you only need to waste two turns on that, just be careful not to KO a clone or they will shuffle and you'll have to check again, after that it's quite simple tank and spank, bring some anaph herbs, insomnia items and steer clear of counter attacks, also teleport if you have it is the best escape move against a group, something you may want for double teaming the bosses latter in the temple.

Oh and unlike other bosses she has the perk that means she heals if she makes you cum so max HP matters more than spirit in this case, consider turning off any the Sophia perk that boosts spirit of you have it.

In my experience the problems occur when they stack stances on you, multi BJ and multi titfuck are hard to escape, increasing tech helps your chances of escaping stances so consider equipment that raises that, also remember to get the goddesses blessings, by this point in the game you should have some spare gold that you would throw her way via the donate option.
Thanks a lot. Appreciate the fast reply. Will try out your recommendations for the fight.

About the ambush, it's available in the forest for me but not the forest dungeon.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks a lot. Appreciate the fast reply. Will try out your recommendations for the fight.

About the ambush, it's available in the forest for me but not the forest dungeon.
That's true, forest dungeon is in development, if i'm correct Threshold is currently working on fleshing it out, also from a lore perspective i'm not sure if Sophia would appreciate such a high level interloper in her dungeon, i could see Shizu getting her ass spanked and thrown out pretty fast by Sophia, if she got out of bed that morning.

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
That's true, forest dungeon is in development, if i'm correct Threshold is currently working on fleshing it out, also from a lore perspective i'm not sure if Sophia would appreciate such a high level interloper in her dungeon, i could see Shizu getting her ass spanked and thrown out pretty fast by Sophia, if she got out of bed that morning.
That's a good one.

Until now there are just the four playable locations (Forest, Forest Dungeon, Mountain and the Temple), right?

Reactions: Volta

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Was wondering how much of the game is there.Yes i know it says alpha, but i was just curous how much is there right now.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Was wondering how much of the game is there.Yes i know it says alpha, but i was just curous how much is there right now.
4 main areas to explore, each with at least one boss, most with multiple, a good number of side quests(especially with the Waifupocalypse mod), on the whole a good few hours of gameplay to cover the current content, worth a look IMO.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
In case anybody else runs into this problem, after the Shizu battle I kept crashing when entering the arena. Turns out the file 'music/Temple/Battle-SAMURAI_loop' is an .ogg rather than an .mp3 file, which was causing the issue for me.

Reactions: shotgunlo

shotgunlo

Jan 22, 2018
In case anybody else runs into this problem, after the Shizu battle I kept crashing when entering the arena. Turns out the file 'music/Temple/Battle-SAMURAI_loop' is an .ogg rather than an .mp3 file, which was causing the issue for me.
Thank you!

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
hold on here one sec... what arena?, have i missed something... where do i find that ? lol

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes