Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I haven't gotten to the temple since before the update where the rate of stat point gain was tweaked. (which I think makes characters a bit more powerful overall) So if I go into it knowing what I think I need to win, it should be doable. (Hypno resistance, knowing to avoid getting into any stances, the stats of a greek god)

L30

Dec 20, 2017
i don't use any mods. i also tried the update save but i still got the same error
In that case, a little more information is likely required than just the end of the error message. A screenshot or the traceback of the error could help with identifying the error and either providing a solution or implementing a bugfix.

Apologies that the previous response and this message are not helpful with regards to your issue, but I hope that this helps lead towards a solution, faRRan321.

Question: how do I encounter bedchan? I thought it would be through Ancilla, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Duke Greene already answered this and told you where you are able to find her. But to elaborate, there are two ways to reveal Bed-chan in her location, either get Aiko to move to the rest point room which is possible after clearing the Will Trial and then visiting Aiko's room again and choosing to "Go back with Aiko" or by falling for the trap and being lazy in the suspiciously placed bed.

I'd still recommend clearing the Will side for the latter as well if for no other reason than being able to flip a switch and disable most combat encounters on the Will side of the temple given that Bed-chan's trap will send you back to the Church and you'll have to fight your way back through if you did not flip the switch.

I do hope that you find this information useful, Passerby#4554.

Yeah, Kotone's Challenge that requires passing the optional Hard Mode encounter with the twins is an overall difficult encounter that requires either an effective build and plentiful resources or a large amount of grinding to force your way through. I'd recommend using Panaceas rather than Conscio Powder there since the former fully clears Trance while the latter removes it more slowly. The latter is not bad in most other situations where Trance is applied, but it is applied quite often and eats up a fair number of turns against the twins if you try and slowly remove Trance when fighting the twins.

Nara makes for an excellent training partner if you can defeat her quickly and consistently since she has a decent payout of experience for leveling and Eros for donations for blessings and reaching Selena without luck considering you can just go straight to visiting and fighting her rather than have to climb the mountain. So you can just go in at full health and energy and get fully restored between every fight.

Of course, if you're planning on restarting again with future builds, the v23 update may be a good time for another attempt given it will contain major balance changes which could change how the fight is approached again. While this is generic advice, I do hope that this is found a little useful.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Trying to beat the Oni twins with Kotone's Hypnosis and the Vivian Breast-Worship training was difficult, even on Easy. Eventually I got it by focusing on Himika first, because defeating Mizuko first gives Himika the hypnosis/trance ability and she uses her breasts for that which made it damn near impossible. Also helps to build up your Spirit so you can brute-force it a little more easily.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Since I've been playing around with builds, I have come to the conclusion that my previous MO of being a generalist was at least somewhere near the right idea. I think the way to go is pick a stat or two and the associated skills, and focus them alongside making sure to have enough other stats to get all the skills and a decent chance of passing checks. A magic style build has potential, since willpower is a pretty good stat already. And you have plenty of versatility/ways to make up for weaknesses (As a mage should)

Reactions: L30

Vory

May 7, 2018
Is there a reliable way to just edit your stats? While the game itself isn't hard and provides a decent challenge (I beat vili before even entering the temple underleveled by focusing on her and using the AOE lust magic when she got 2 or more illusion copies) having to grind a new character for levels and cash can be irritating. I tried using cheat engine to no avail.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Is there a reliable way to just edit your stats? While the game itself isn't hard and provides a decent challenge (I beat vili before even entering the temple underleveled by focusing on her and using the AOE lust magic when she got 2 or more illusion copies) having to grind a new character for levels and cash can be irritating. I tried using cheat engine to no avail.
Your best options are to either use this Ren'Py save editor, convenient since it works for other Ren'Py stuff and works on its own, or to enable the console and use commands. L30 has guides here for the process of enabling the commands and here for the variables to change using the console.

Reactions: Taisha and L30

trlegacy

Jan 8, 2018
Since I've been playing around with builds, I have come to the conclusion that my previous MO of being a generalist was at least somewhere near the right idea. I think the way to go is pick a stat or two and the associated skills, and focus them alongside making sure to have enough other stats to get all the skills and a decent chance of passing checks. A magic style build has potential, since willpower is a pretty good stat already. And you have plenty of versatility/ways to make up for weaknesses (As a mage should)
I have basically only ever played as a Willpower based character. I then split my focus between Allure and Tech and dump Luck and Power. I may have to play a Power build next time just to see how different it is.

Reactions: Mustang Flex

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Luck does seem the goto dump stat. (aside from getting the nymph encounter). I've never outright dumped power, mostly in defiance of rpg tradition since it always seemed silly for someone to just not be physically fit if going out to throw hands at monsters. But, a slightly more objective look at it. And aside from the rare power check, there's not much it offers if not using power based moves.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Was replaying some early missions and was fighting Elves and all of a sudden was like WHOAGODWTF

Err... Camilia Face outta nowhere?

EDIT: I beat the Onis but to be fair I didn't attempt the battle until I was lv 75, Hero Cape and the Celestial Enchantment. Stats by then were close to 70 Technique and Willpower with those items on.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Was replaying some early missions and was fighting Elves and all of a sudden was like WHOAGODWTF

EDIT: I beat the Onis but to be fair I didn't attempt the battle until I was lv 75, Hero Cape and the Celestial Enchantment. Stats by then were close to 70 Technique and Willpower with those items on.
Spying on you through the trees? Maybe she's jealous of the elf ;)

• Haha

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Being ultra god omega final form mega chonker level is my like, plan C. Before that I'm planning on getting up to a decent level and trying to fight using my previous experience. Then it'll be resorting to whatever cheese strat I can come up with.

Although the cheese I normally use (restraint then lust bottle) didn't work. Whether that means the game is built well enough to have a decent array of strats without much cheese, or I just haven't found the proper cheese to break the game over my knee is unclear at this time.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Spying on you through the trees? Maybe she's jealous of the elf ;)
I have no idea how that would happen since it shouldn't be mod-related (does Camiliia even have any mod content?). It definitely wasn't around in the previous build... but considering how I saw it now that would be very scary if it had existed this whole time.

I've wrecked those elves, man. I've done everything to them, things I'm not proud of...

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I have no idea how that would happen since it shouldn't be mod-related (does Camiliia even have any mod content?). It definitely wasn't around in the previous build... but considering how I saw it now that would be very scary if it had existed this whole time.

I've wrecked those elves, man. I've done everything to them, things I'm not proud of...
Eh, go wait tables at the Inn for a while and you'll feel better about giving them what they had coming ;)

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
My usual stat-building typically goes toward Willpower, but that's only because I love to play spellcasters whenever I can. I also love to build Allure but I don't remember if there's any checks for it, which is unfortunate because I'd love to see an interaction locked behind the MC needing to be actually considered "alluring" to a girl instead of everyone instantly considering him attractive enough to fuck.

Reactions: L30 and trlegacy

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017

Do you have the example mod installed?
Or did I forget to unhook the monster addition example...

theminioncarl

Mar 28, 2019
Every time i try to download the new version it will download but once it completes it will say "Failed - Download Error". ive already tried clearing my history and cache and even uninstalled it chrome but nothing seems to work. pls help

L30

Dec 20, 2017
When there eventually is hentai CGs in the game, there will still be text to go along with the scene right? I would hate to see the great writing get dropped just because there would now be a visual representation of what's happening.
Apologies for missing this and taking so long to respond. Text will still be present once there are CGs, think of it being like Japanese VNs where you see a CG or a set of CGs that changes throughout the scene that is accompanied by plentiful text that actually covers the specifics of what occurs during the scene. Or as Thresh stated, look at the VFX events for some of Sofia's attacks and actions or Vivian's training and how much text accompanies those scenes. So no worries on the writing front, all of that prose that you have come to love will remain even once there are CGs to accompany them.

I do hope that this alleviates any concerns you may have with regards to the writing and CGs appearing together, Link_Xp4444.

My usual stat-building typically goes toward Willpower, but that's only because I love to play spellcasters whenever I can. I also love to build Allure but I don't remember if there's any checks for it, which is unfortunate because I'd love to see an interaction locked behind the MC needing to be actually considered "alluring" to a girl instead of everyone instantly considering him attractive enough to fuck.
There are a few Allure checks already in game. One main story example would be needing a certain amount of Allure to be able to kiss and fluster Minoni during the arm wrestling Power trial in order to win while having lower levels of Power. For character story events an example would be to initially be able to advance with Mika you either need a large amount of Eros to impress her with how far you are willing to go to talk with her, have a certain amount of Power as she does like guys with some muscles, or you need a certain amount of Allure for her to just find you attractive enough to entertain the idea of getting to know each other.

Another place Allure plays a part in is with working alongside Ancilla in the Forest Dungeon and reaching the best results during some of those encounters. You need some Allure to be able to convince Ancilla to allow the blue slime to remain and work in the Forest Dungeon, this does set a flag and could have an impact later. You also need Allure to convince Ancilla to give the group of partying imps a break which makes them friendly and enables the ability to visit them without using the alternative method to make them friendly which requires charging in and defeating them all in combat like you would in order to meet Vili.

So there are a few checks where Allure is used either as your ability to be a persuasive conversationalist or where you are notably attractive with the potential of more checks being added in the future.

I do hope that you find this informative, icollectsouls.

Hey, I'm certain they won't hold it against you, especially if you give them what they want and fill them up. The elves are experiencing a population crisis after all and could be the next species of monster girl that goes extinct without aid. So be certain to do your part and help this proud and noble species continue to endure, or not if you find impregnation and pregnancy a turn-off. But would you really want to deny them that which they crave if doing so means that they were to potentially die out? Think of the children!

I do hope that you find this enlightening, TFM.

Now for some news on the update, the Day/Night system appears to be coming along well. Day and Night will each be broken up into three time blocks with Day having Morning, Noon, and Afternoon while Night will be comprised of Dusk, Evening, and Midnight. In addition to this, the perk for empowering certain monsters during nighttime hours appears to be up and running as well, so take care if you choose to adventure at night.

Additionally, while time passing will help players recover from addictions building up they will need to make certain to take care of their urges regularly otherwise they will develop blue balls. While experiencing blue balls, the player will take 10% more damage and lose twice as much Spirit with their next climax but will have a temporary 10% buff to their Virility while their body seeks release.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Y'know, thinking about stat checks and whatnot, it'd be interesting to see girls locked behind the player needing below a certain amount for a stat. Something like a big beefy centaur girl (just, uh, for example, no reason why I'd say centaur specifically) who's only into guys physically weaker than herself, so if your Strength is over a certain point you'd be unable to do anything with her. Of course, that seems like it'd cause massive headaches for players who are just trying to stay balanced with their stats and happened to level their strength over that threshold, but maybe there'd be an alternate method, like her whole "only into guys physically weaker than herself" also means she's really into spellcasters, so even if you're too strong for her tastes you'd be able to show off a magical expertise and still appeal to her. Or even a mix of minimum and maximum stats, a girl who's into himbos so you'd need Strength over a certain point but Willpower to be under.

There are a few Allure checks already in game. One main story example would be needing a certain amount of Allure to be able to kiss and fluster Minoni during the arm wrestling Power trial in order to win while having lower levels of Power. For character story events an example would be to initially be able to advance with Mika you either need a large amount of Eros to impress her with how far you are willing to go to talk with her, have a certain amount of Power as she does like guys with some muscles, or you need a certain amount of Allure for her to just find you attractive enough to entertain the idea of getting to know each other.

Another place Allure plays a part in is with working alongside Ancilla in the Forest Dungeon and reaching the best results during some of those encounters. You need some Allure to be able to convince Ancilla to allow the blue slime to remain and work in the Forest Dungeon, this does set a flag and could have an impact later. You also need Allure to convince Ancilla to give the group of partying imps a break which makes them friendly and enables the ability to visit them without using the alternative method to make them friendly which requires charging in and defeating them all in combat like you would in order to meet Vili.

So there are a few checks where Allure is used either as your ability to be a persuasive conversationalist or where you are notably attractive with the potential of more checks being added in the future.

I do hope that you find this informative, icollectsouls.
Ah, go figure that I haven't really found many of them. Wasn't too into Mika since she seemed too submissive for my tastes, and Ancilla didn't interest me much either (mainly because I found it weird she had regular human legs, felt she coulda been more monster-y on that front.)

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
I wonder if it has been considered to include fetishes such as tickle torture, anal fingering or fisting, choking games or that monster girls are interested in parts of the hero's body such as the navel or his feet.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I wonder if it has been considered to include fetishes such as tickle torture, anal fingering or fisting, choking games or that monster girls are interested in parts of the hero's body such as the navel or his feet.
There's already some assplay in the game, though limited for now, and choking seems plausible with the Pain sensitivity stat.
The tickling & male-oriented navel/feet stuff seems a bit more on the unlikely side, especially if it's not something the dev(s) are into, although with the way the game is moddable you could add and write in your own scene for that. The biggest issue I could see with the male-navel/feet/etc. content (besides the dev possibly not wanting to include it in the first place) is that it would be targeting body parts the game doesn't really account for in terms of the sensitivities/weakness system.
Ultimately, if that kind of content gets added, I feel it'd be best to have it very optional, and with a fair amount of warning beforehand.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes