Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Tabitha's artwork is amazing, she's just adorable. :love:
Can't wait until we get more progress with her. I really like both her as a hypnodomme and her as a huge slut, maybe if we progress both of those paths with her she will get comfortable enough to hypnotise us into fucking her senseless deliberately?
There seems to be a bug with one of her dialogues though, when I did the 'ask her about her mirror and how she never noticed how lewd her outfit is' it went 'Event BROKE' and dropped out of her encounter to the next one in the deck.
Also there's an inconsistency between the artwork and the text for her 'Eye Hypnosis' scene, in the text it says that she uncovers both eyes for that scene but it doesn't use the uncovered hair image like when you pet her and stroke her face.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bubble slime is gorgeous too, she's really hot. It's odd to see a slime with legs, but what very nice legs they are.

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
v23.7 is now out for Tabitha and Bubble Slime art, both by Jiffic, as well as an assortment of other edits and fixes.
Edit: v23.7a -Fixed a bug where Tabitha tripping broke one of her menus.
I think you jank'd up the blog some? Download page doesn't seem to exist.

Either way, thanks a ton for the update. I'mma go cuddle Tabby into a pleasure coma now.

Oct 26, 2017
Threshold updating faster than I can play v3 :sneaky:

Lots of new CGs and text. Brilliant (and hilarious) dialogue as usual, keep up the good work!

Thanks for the update. Just a question ThresholdMGD, do you happen to know if Houpo prefers to refer to themselves as Houpo, Houpo Artist or Houpoartist? Mostly namespacing concerns and Houpo yields a shitload of results, but I've seen them credited as both Houpo Artist and Houpoartist before so I'm kinda lost.
Hey everybody,
I updated my MGD to 23.7a but I get an error on startup. Please help!
GL rendering issue apparently and nothing seems to have changed in handling rendering between versions.
Did you change drivers since the last time you played the game? Do you also get this for previous versions?

(Also make sure to update your town save as usual once solved.)

Last edited:

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Small issue ive been having since the last patch: After fighting (and beating) Venefica solo, for some reason, everyones name has "-Calamity rush" attached to their name as if they were using the move (I think its one of Venefica's moves).

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Tabitha looks different from what I imagined! Saw her as being much plumper for some reason; maybe that's Jun's affecting me?

What we've got definitely isn't a bad thing, though. She's cute as hell. If anything I think I like her even more than I would have otherwise.

Reactions: L30 and B2B2

Oct 26, 2017
Tabitha looks different from what I imagined! Saw her as being much plumper for some reason; maybe that's Jun's affecting me?

What we've got definitely isn't a bad thing, though. She's cute as hell. If anything I think I like her even more than I would have otherwise.
Not going to lie, Tabitha was the first new art I saw and this is a perfect match for her personality. Both cute and sexy. :)
I-I-I am not t-trying to p-praise Threshold, I-I am just t-trying to b-be polite and c-communicate m-my thoughts on the m-matter!
Any new content on latest update ??
See update post by Threshold and changelog.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
have you reconsider the labyrinth design?
a maze in front of the entrance to the capital would be really bad for the girls
they already have to go through the caverns if they can't fly or teleport....
a labyrinth with a straight path and gates guarded by hellhounds does make more sense too
i also think that there is no way the mc can hide from 4 hellhounds in a maze...
(they are dogs who can smell and stuff)
You'll have to wait and see for when I get into it, it's a bit different than what you're thinking.

It's more like a labyrinth ate a maze. I think.

Thanks for the update. Just a question ThresholdMGD, do you happen to know if Houpo prefers to refer to themselves as Houpo, Houpo Artist or Houpoartist? Mostly namespacing concerns and Houpo yields a shitload of results, but I've seen them credited as both Houpo Artist and Houpoartist before so I'm kinda lost.
Uhhhh. I have no idea tbh.
They should be linked in the games credits tho.

I think you jank'd up the blog some? Download page doesn't seem to exist.
Yeah that page kinda exploded for no reason, so I gotta wait now...

Reactions: L30 and decker2

Oct 26, 2017
Uhhhh. I have no idea tbh.
They should be linked in the games credits tho.
No worries, thanks for taking the time to reply! Credited as Houpo in the game but since Hizor credited them as Houpoartist in Uni and it's Houpo Artist on their official artstation, yeah, hard to pick a "definitive" one.

I'll just ask the artist directly, heh.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dunno if im doing something wrong or what but god damn this is annoying as fuck and takes me forever to leave this screen

Untitled.png

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Is this game delivering new content or just bugfixes and game fixes?
Sorry to say this and such as I love the game, but is there any real new content?
Edit: I am about to remove the game from my sig, as I prefer to have active games that releases real content. I just removed Tower Of Trample.
Edit 2: What am I waiting for? Just remove
Edit 3: yes monster girl island is still here, but it's known that redamz has left it, to die or not but he is not taking any more money.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Is this game delivering new content or just bugfixes and game fixes?
Sorry to say this and such as I love the game, but is there any real new content?
New character art and more dialogue. See previous posts and the changelog.
i dunno if im doing something wrong or what but god damn this is annoying as fuck and takes me forever to leave this screen
Didn't tell Threshold about this as this might cause more harm than benefits, but yes, as Frank01 said, you're supposed to hover on the place you want to go to. Not a fan of big "Hover on a location and click to go to it" messages.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
New character art and more dialogue. See previous posts and the changelog.
Didn't tell Threshold about this as this might cause more harm than benefits, but yes, as Frank01 said, you're supposed to hover on the place you want to go to. Not a big fan of big "Hover on a location to go to it" messages.
I checked changelog, seems to me they are just stalling for more money? always nice to say we have an update but we don't? come patreon us

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes