tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
So recently, for ren'py games, I've gotten Performance warnings for them, something about how GL2 can't be initialised or something like that. I assume some sort of shift happened on some ren'py update I'm not aware of.

Anyways, I recalled that I got around this by going into some file, searched for a True statement and flipped it False, (or visa versa, can't recall which way I did it). So, once I did that, I didn't bother to write it down or anything like a dummy, since I thought it was a weird one time thing, but now I can see that I probably need to do it in every ren'py game I'll be playing now. I've tried to look up where I found the fix, but no dice. So I just want to ask now if anyone knows what I'm talking about and can help me out with doing this fix again?

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
So recently, for ren'py games, I've gotten Performance warnings for them, something about how GL2 can't be initialised or something like that. I assume some sort of shift happened on some ren'py update I'm not aware of.

Anyways, I recalled that I got around this by going into some file, searched for a True statement and flipped it False, (or visa versa, can't recall which way I did it). So, once I did that, I didn't bother to write it down or anything like a dummy, since I thought it was a weird one time thing, but now I can see that I probably need to do it in every ren'py game I'll be playing now. I've tried to look up where I found the fix, but no dice. So I just want to ask now if anyone knows what I'm talking about and can help me out with doing this fix again?

you're looking for config.gl2 in options.rpy

Reactions: Nevart and L30

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Let's see...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The overlapping Sofia art thing though might be something else? I'll have to check.
The display bug I reported comes from (the probably obsolete?) "HideMonsterEncounter" in "Dreaming", SofiaCombatEvents. I think.
Typo for the road: "teleport her self" to 'herself', x5 in AwakeSofiaCombatEvents.json

I'll get to cleaning the thread (not that I think I'm wrong, except for taking the bait). Apologies for the sad display.:(

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks for addressing the issues ThresholdMGD! Also no the bug report with the screenshot I've showed is PC based. Win10 x64. So I'm not sure what is going on. Also there seems to be some major slowdown when you enter the map and I am not entirely sure what is causing it either.
If you go into script.rpy and set gl2 (use ctrl f to find it) and set it to false it probably fixes your issue. Though this disables color shifting the MC.
But at least graphical errors are a step up from it crashing with gl2 being on...
Tho I think some people still have that issue.

Yeah they're doing a lot of updates to the graphics stuff, which isn't great across everything yet, they are working on it though as far as I'm aware.
But yea toggling it off will 'fix' most of the issues
for MGD it's in script.rpy
but as mentioned in my other reply does disable the color shifting stuff

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
there is a 'exception' during the fight against Venefica when she uses a specific atack the only option that dont trigger this exception is 'frezze up' since I didn't see this occur in the ancient version I don't know if this is bug from this version or just a problem already mencioned in this forum.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I'm aware that Ren'Py runs in Android 5.0 and above, but, Is there a way to emulate Ren'Py or something in older Android versions to be able to play the game? If it helps, my Android version is 4.2.2.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Is there are list of all available sexual partners in game?
I'm aware that Ren'Py runs in Android 5.0 and above, but, Is there a way to emulate Ren'Py or something in older Android versions to be able to play the game? If it helps, my Android version is 4.2.2.
Old devices have not enough memory and/or processing power for it.
Its not just system, its also a hardware thing. I mean, have you ever seen something like "CPU 1 Ghrz or faster, 3 Gb of RAM, etc." for android applications?! No, only "android version x or greater".

Reactions: HumanRug

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
consider manually upgrading your device via custom roms, the process is simple enough for old devices for the most part

Reactions: Nevart and HumanRug
Jan 5, 2019
Woof fighting Venefica's true power solo and Sofia's current max is unrewarding XD I only took one of Sofia's 'buffs" the downsides seem for everything but the dick buff don't seem workable to me? Am I way off on this?

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
v23.8a is now out for bug fixing and stuff.
Is the Manticore bug something that is looked in to? The one where you get addicted, get the cure and get the same addicted dialogue as if nothing happened immediately again the next time you see her? Because as its now its either "become her bond mate" or never see her again.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Is there are list of all available sexual partners in game?
These are all the girls in the game that are unique. Most of them have some form of relationship you can form and those that don't likely will in the future (other than maybe Lillian? She doesn't seem like a character where sexual stuff would be appropriate).

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
These are all the girls in the game that are unique. Most of them have some form of relationship you can form and those that don't likely will in the future (other than maybe Lillian? She doesn't seem like a character where sexual stuff would be appropriate).
Okay, how am I supposed to beat all imps in imp den without AoE skills/spells/sexual moves?
Or the only way is a "grenade" spam?

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Okay, how am I supposed to beat all imps in imp den without AoE skills/spells/sexual moves?
Or the only way is a "grenade" spam?
I always use the atack "mass seduction", but I think you can wait until have enough imp and they will use a especial atack that you can counter chose one the options this will counter the atack ,deal damage and stun in the imps.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
there is a aoe spell "arousara" elly sells it
you can also whip them all with the demon layer
(but don't whip vili):mad:

also about the overlapping cgs threshold-sensei told me there are 2 ways to edit it:
1.is by editing every json file in which the scene appears
(this is way too much work and can mess up the game):eek:

2. simply overwrite the responsible png in the girls image folder(y)
(in: game\images\Monsters\(girl name)\(name of cg) "paizuri" in this case) :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
Is there any expansion of the story on the horizon? I've been still paying attention to updates, but haven't really touched the game in awhile since it hasn't progressed past the mountains/cave.

Reactions: Ghost_Spawn

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Is there any expansion of the story on the horizon? I've been still paying attention to updates, but haven't really touched the game in awhile since it hasn't progressed past the mountains/cave.
If you mean the main story, I understand that the next major update is supposed to add the Labyrinth. I know there's been multiple additions to sidequest content since the cave was completed, including the bubble slime, Venefica, added stuff with Kasune, a new CG with Aiko, et cetera.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes