decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Sorry if its just me not noticing them, or me having bad luck and not getting them, but I have yet to see a single CG in this game, and I'm playing purely modded now because I've already gotten as far as I can with the base game. Is there something I'm supposed to enable or something that's preventing me from seeing CG's?
As far as I know, the only CG that's actually in the game right now is for Aiko's titfuck. More should theoretically get added in this update whenever it releases, but I'm not 100% sure on that.
kotone has some too
(in fact she has the most cgs:p)

Reactions: HumanRug

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sorry if its just me not noticing them, or me having bad luck and not getting them, but I have yet to see a single CG in this game, and I'm playing purely modded now because I've already gotten as far as I can with the base game. Is there something I'm supposed to enable or something that's preventing me from seeing CG's?
As far as I know, the only CG that's actually in the game right now is for Aiko's titfuck. More should theoretically get added in this update whenever it releases, but I'm not 100% sure on that.
kotone has some too
(in fact she has the most cgs:p)
Vivian's titty hypnosis and Sofia's boss fight also have some visuals beyond just their portraits.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Vivian's titty hypnosis and Sofia's boss fight also have some visuals beyond just their portraits.
these "close ups" aren't cgs that's just like staring at the portrait very closely:cautious:
but she has a nude portrait so that's something:love:

and sofia just has a lot of these portraits/close-ups:p
but only her awakened close-up ass is a cg:ROFLMAO:

KenBofa

Sep 21, 2021
Well, I checked out the mods page on the wiki today... And found out a new mod was available, since TODAY! It's "Diminuendo", made by the same author who made "Dragons". It features giantess stuff (with a few of the unique characters by the current stage of development, but it's still great despite that), focusing on Nara (breasts), Feng (feet), Mika (ass, this could draw your attention, since 3 out of 6 combat moves involve farting iirc), and an event elf in the Mystic Forest (pussy, if you loss then you can access 3 different scenes on her house if you fail dice roll checks). Also there're quests involving Aiko and Gren which are mandatory for the "minimize quest" storyline.
In order to start everything, you've gotta complete the "Minimize" quest on the Mystic Forest (damn, took me 5 minutes to figure that out), and then speak to Elly about the curse.
Here goes a tip: since it can be difficult to fail dice roll checks (they range from 15 to 18, I only managed to lose once by getting 15 instead of 16), you can edit the corresponding code exchanging the content of the "NameOfScene" fields, in my case one of the things I changed is <"NameOfScene": "PowerPass",> for <"NameOfScene": "PowerFail",> and vice versa, in GiantElfLoss.json. That way you'll be more likely to get to the scenes you want.

EDIT: I just read the mod's wiki page again, there it is specified that the first quest is available at the Mystic Forest, I must not have paid attention to it before. And I spent quite a while looking at the .txt's and at the mod's files... Damn again.

Is there anyway you can link the download for the game or mods that you were talking about? Thanks

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Is there anyway you can link the download for the game or mods that you were talking about? Thanks
There's a link in the thread's first post. Also, search "monster girl dreams" in Google, and one of the first results should be the wiki, which normally has a subsection right there in Google that says something like "category: mods", just click that and you're off.

Reactions: Nevart

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I wouldn't expect release this decade.
A real shame F95 lacks of a "Bruh" reaction, your post deserves it. How long have you been tracking this game's progress? You should know by now that it takes around one to two months between updates, in average, and that given the kind of content there'll be in the next update it'll take much longer (actually, it IS taking) until next release.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I know I should post this in Discord, but I have an announcement for the mod authors and thought a message here would be more visible over time. The game's wiki started moving to Miraheze, along with the mods' list, but new mods that came later were uploaded to the wiki in Fandom instead, and some already existing mods were updated only in Miraheze (and not in Fandom).
So, I'd like to tell all mod authors to reach an agreement and upload their mods and updates in only one wiki, and if it turns out to be in Miraheze, it'd be nice to update the mods page link in the first post of the thread. Thanks for your attention.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I know I should post this in Discord, but I have an announcement for the mod authors and thought a message here would be more visible over time. The game's wiki started moving to Miraheze, along with the mods' list, but new mods that came later were uploaded to the wiki in Fandom instead, and some already existing mods were updated only in Miraheze (and not in Fandom).
I'm all for clarity. Also, not in favor of forcing to use discord.
But, meta.miraheze.org? How do you search that thing? Would you mind providing a link to the wiki/blog? It will come in handy until modders decide on one or another.

I appreciate and am grateful for the work modders do. Just letting them know they're not looked down upon; that's coming for someone who knows firsthand how nightmarish the code has become (in terms of complexity, not usefulness) and the effort every update demands them.

edit:
I never noticed... I guess I won't need to demand monstergirldreams.blogspot.com to get updated :LOL:

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2019
Ideally everything will migrate to Miraheze. Fandom is no good. Any time I visit one of their wikis for whatever reason I wish I could give Fandom the People's Elbow.

For those who are mac users - the Bamboo Road mod is now working. There was a bug when trying to go to the map, but it seems to have been fixed.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
And it looks like Fandom.wiki is going after yet another great game... I am going to miss how light and warm the site looked. There was something about the colors and layout that just made me feel so welcomed while visiting the h game wikis on there.

That said, I agree that there needs to be at least one centralized area for posting mod updates.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes