Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I get the Vili size increase considering her description and fighting style. I mean based on my personal taste it does change from "hubbahubba!" to "ehh... a bit much?" but I get it. Glad to read that regular imps get changed too; I always avoided them after they got an image.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
well, I understand your view point but we are in a game and more precisely in a hentai game where you have to sex fight to win so we already are in pretty unrealistic situation, what I mean is I don't judge this game by its realism anymore because it already broke the limit of realism in my opnion

well, everyone have his own preferences nothing that I can do about anyway:LOL:. I like vili because she looks funny and cute but principally because she try a lot to fight agains't someone that she never could defeat(sofia) so I like her determination and maybe in the final battle against sofia(without hold back) she would be a great ally.

You forgot the most "realistic" thing of all, it's a game about MONSTER GIRLS, they totally "exist" :rolleyes:

This is the same tired argument of companies censoring stuff nowadays, "we wanted to make it more realistic".

Ah yes, I forgot the game with the dude that carries a 10 ton sword like it's a butterknife, that uses magic, that has spiky hair without hairgel, has a martial artist that can lift a 200 lb monster like it's nothing, and has a dude with a friggin machine gun arm was "realistic". (using Final Fantasy 7 remake as an example)

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
You forgot the most "realistic" thing of all, it's a game about MONSTER GIRLS, they totally "exist" :rolleyes:

This is the same tired argument of companies censoring stuff nowadays, "we wanted to make it more realistic".

Ah yes, I forgot the game with the dude that carries a 10 ton sword like it's a butterknife, that uses magic, that has spiky hair without hairgel, has a martial artist that can lift a 200 lb monster like it's nothing, and has a dude with a friggin machine gun arm was "realistic". (using Final Fantasy 7 remake as an example)
What I meant by "Realistic" is that for a Monster Girl Game, MGD is pretty vanilla.

Most Monster girls are more "human-like" than "monster-like"
Their body shapes are appealing to a majority of male.
There is no extreme fetish involved.

Nothing too odd, nothing very weird.

Vili new breast size stand out a bit because it's more something I would expect from a japanese game with a gigantic breast focus.

Not saying it's a problem ofc.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
What I meant by "Realistic" is that for a Monster Girl Game, MGD is pretty vanilla.

Vili new breast size stand out a bit because it's more something I would expect from a japanese game with a gigantic breast focus.

Yeah, you're thinking of the more commonly used monster girls, then you have the ones from monster girl quest, some are the ones you described, others are more monster/beast like, and then you have a combo with some.

eluddia

Donor
Mar 9, 2019

Thing is, I'm pretty sure Vili's titties are still smaller than those of the Alruane and maybe a few other characters (assuming you use the smaller option).

eluddia

Donor
Mar 9, 2019
I am of two minds when it comes to modding this game.

On the one hand creating mods is relatively straightforward thanks to the dedicated mods folder and the modularity of the game. This makes it easy to add in new events, traits, enemies, etc.

On the other hand modding can be quite tedious thanks to the formatting and the fact that there is no mod creation tool. Plus, Because of the way the game code works and the fact that some of the features are locked behind the game's core code makes it so you sometimes have to create a complicated workaround to do something that should be relatively straightforward and easy. Fore example: if you want an enemy to receive a double bonus from a perk you either have to create a new perk that has double the values of the old perk or you have to give the perk to the enemy twice.

Reactions: Gojii and MadFoole

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Can someone pls tell me how I can go through Lumiren, no option are offered to me :(
You might need to up your Willpower stat. Or your Power, or your Technique. One second... *Loads game and explores Cavern again*

Ok, 1) Make sure you're clear of trance effects between fights. Conscio Powder is the consumable item for that. When the game says you're free to use items, if you have any trance, use a Conscio Powder.
2) It takes Willpower to run, Power or Technique to Attack. There's also options to continue listening or give in, but I don't really recommend either of those unless you want to see a loss scene and pray the penalties away.
3) If you attack her and make your stat roll, you'll be offered a chance to have sex with her, which will have an affect that's like, half as much as a straight up loss against her.

I hope this helps.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
If anyone finished the game, how long does it takes without mods?
What do you mean "finished"? There are no end since its unfinished.
If you mean "reach the end of available content" than....several hours, 3-4, if you will ONLY experience and money.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
If anyone finished the game, How long does it take without mods?
If you start playing, you might be getting back to play it over and over again XD
At least that's what I do, I certainly love this game and find it very recommendable.

Erafel

Dec 17, 2020
What do you mean "finished"? There are no end since its unfinished.
If you mean "reach the end of available content" than....several hours, 3-4, if you will ONLY experience and money.
There's an actual ending , just pay to the guild lady (if i remember correctly , around 1(or 10 , I don't remember) million) , and after that she gives you an option to end the game

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
There's an actual ending , just pay to the guild lady (if i remember correctly , around 1(or 10 , I don't remember) million) , and after that she gives you an option to end the game
Thats more like a....what, joke ending???...no...ehh...generic, let it be a generic ending.

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
Hey; I have three small problems : firstly, on the top left part of my screen there is wrote "no DC" . Is that normal? I wasn't able to found an answer but I know it's Nvidia related.
Secondly, after playing a bit, black squares starts to appear replacing textures. How can I solve this?
lastly, how can I open the inventory?

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Does anyone think there might be a possibility that Lillian is a succubus, or at least related to one? Or am I just lookimg too deep into her dream sequence and inability to use holy techniques?

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone think there might be a possibility that Lillian is a succubus, or at least related to one? Or am I just lookimg too deep into her dream sequence and inability to use holy techniques?
you're looking too deep. IIRC it's an old-scene-turned-dream from when Lillian was portrayed overwhelmingly sheltered, to the point of having no clue how things worked on that continent. plus, if that were the reason, I imagine her guardian angel probably would have figured that out as the cause.

Reactions: Nevart
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes