Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Not just the first time, every time you come back you have to keep going when Tabitha is waiting on the shadows, so it's a repeatable scene.
Keep walking initially, or stop and talk to her for a bit and then leave without going back to her place IIRC will both trigger it. Including if you've already done the scene once that visit, you can keep fucking her, then going to leave, then she trips and you fuck her again over and over IIRC.

• Wow
Reactions: HumanRug
Jan 11, 2022
I reached lv 200+ and some how sensitivity points are no where to be spend now lol.
Yeah, sensitivities are capped, haven't actually checked what the cap is since I tend to end up with extra percentage from different perks, but I believe it's 80-85% for cock, 25% for nipples, 30% for everything else?

Reactions: HumanRug

thow459

Apr 8, 2022
Yeah, sensitivities are capped, haven't actually checked what the cap is since I tend to end up with extra percentage from different perks, but I believe it's 80-85% for cock, 25% for nipples, 30% for everything else?
2023-06-27-221654_maim.png

Here're maxed out sensitivity levels. Having perks Mystererious Allure (+25% seduction) and Nymph's Blessing (+10% seduction and +10% cock), so it's 75% cock and 50% seduction.

Tenxis

Aug 8, 2020
lv 250+ be like: 1.png
I got all avaliable perks in current version, that's why my sensitivity are higher than usual

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: lnppo
Jan 11, 2022
Ah, it just seemed too boring to grind all the way to 100 power before that fight. Not many chances unless you tweak lesser MG's exp gain.
There process becomes a lot faster once you beat the labyrinth and unlock the exploration of it, specifically, it's nightmare mode. If you can find a consistent way to beat multi enemy encounters and boss encounters without losing much spirit, specially the imp den event, you can advance somewhere around 20, 21 levels per trip? You mileage will vary, since the extra xp from nightmare mode doesn't quite match up to the rate at which your xp requirements scale, so it slows down after level 100, and also because if you choose not to use only events and instead use encounters, these all have a chance to be single enemy encounters, however small, which will slow down your rates a bit.

The good news is that you can also use the labyrinth to grind at some encounter based romances as well, and a lot of them do lead to encounters, meaning you're not even slowing down the xp grind that much for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
There process becomes a lot faster once you beat the labyrinth and unlock the exploration of it, specifically, it's nightmare mode. If you can find a consistent way to beat multi enemy encounters and boss encounters without losing much spirit, specially the imp den event, you can advance somewhere around 20, 21 levels per trip? You mileage will vary, since the extra xp from nightmare mode doesn't quite match up to the rate at which your xp requirements scale, so it slows down after level 100, and also because if you choose not to use only events and instead use encounters, these all have a chance to be single enemy encounters, however small, which will slow down your rates a bit.

The good news is that you can also use the labyrinth to grind at some encounter based romances as well, and a lot of them do lead to encounters, meaning you're not even slowing down the xp grind that much for it.

Ah, I forgot to mention that

Reactions: KarylSummer

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Went to go beat up a demon lord, got molested by a lot of women, my dick looks like a mushroom because I apparently got into a 3 hour session with a mushroom and I think a cat proposed to me. I don't know, do cats wear the ring on their necks, because that's what she does.

Sklovitza

Aug 14, 2021
Just getting into the game now and it is awesome, I was just wondering if there are any companions in the game, or if there is any way to catch monster girls.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Just getting into the game now and it is awesome, I was just wondering if there are any companions in the game, or if there is any way to catch monster girls.
No, at least not yet. Though there're some repeatable fights (3 IIRC) where you can get the passive/weak-active assistance of an NPC on defeating a powerful MG. Well, at least she was powerful until the player reaches like level 100 or higher...

Reactions: Sklovitza
Jan 11, 2022
There was a mod that allowed you to get some of the town npcs to come along as companions? I don't know that it works in the current version, though.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes