Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Good news, thanks L30, a little bit sad about the fact it'll take longer to get the NPC stuff done but i totally get it and it needed doing so fair enough and it helps to get it out of the way so modders can do their thing. I wasn't expecting Vivian stuff yet so that's a pleasant surprise as is the art so thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
will there be different girls at night?

or does that youst mean they all go to sleep and we walk around the areas alone?
The entirety of the Day/Night system will likely not be implemented when first released. It is possible that there will eventually be new mobs at night and thus different groups to encounter during the day and night, but the current encounters will likely be the same during the day and night for now. Until it is actually added, there are a number of things up in the air. However, one potential dangerous change, and to emphasize that exploring while it is night is risky, will be the Caverns Salari being encountered in the Forest at night. There may also be enemies that are stronger during the night as well. So if either or both of those make it in for this initial implementation, early game players will learn quite quickly to stay in Town and/or sleep during the night and wait for daytime to arrive.

One primary reason for the Day/Night system will be to enable the passage of time and allow things like addictions to actually decrease given we have no system in place for measuring time and allowing such things to bleed off and wind down naturally. Another reason for the Day/Night system is to breathe more life into the world and allow some other things to happen, such as dreams or your dreams being invaded by certain individuals. There is that hidden Addiction to Sofia stat to remember after all.

A few other plans for the Day/Night system would be to allow the player to visit the bar at night should they wish to do so. Then there is also the chance of certain individuals actually visiting you at night in addition to those who may invade your dreams. Trisha, Vili, and Shizu have been put forth as likely candidates for either invading your dreams or sneaking into your room at night. Given the latter does essentially start stalking the player, it would not be surprising if Shizu is one of the first to have a night visit scene added.

However, as I previously stated, until it is actually in the process of being implemented and it is closer to being released, there is a fair amount that could go into that particular system but will not be known for sure until it is actually added. Deliberations on whether or not to go with clear time phases for being either Day or Night or ticks of time where there would essentially be hours of each were still going on yesterday, so it's still somewhat in the planning stages as well.

I know this is a fair amount of maybes and possibilities, but I do hope that this is a satisfactory amount of information for now, decker2.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i ain't afraid of no ghost or night grafler but if vili gets in my dreams i sleep all day:p

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
Guys, where i can find the save data of this game?? Also what do i do after defeating amy?

Last edited:

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Currently at level 64, P/T/W/A/L: 17/46/40/16/13 with no stat boosting items equipped. Trying to grind to level 70 for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, all I'll say is this: holy schnikes Shizu...
Best point to grind before Temple - its forest dungeon. Choose imp dens, vii(if can defeat, else - imps), and vii quest. Equip runes and gears for exp rate(enlightenment runes(must) and collar of kinky education(hard but profitable - use demon layer))

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Best point to grind before Temple - its forest dungeon. Choose imp dens, vii(if can defeat, else - imps), and vii quest. Equip runes and gears for exp rate(enlightenment runes(must) and collar of kinky education(hard but profitable - use demon layer))
Na Vili quest is definataly not something that should be used with Collar of Kinky Eduction because Vili Boss fight is autolost if your breast fetish is to high after you won her Trial. If you want to take that quest your breast fetish does maximal be 4.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Na Vili quest is definataly not something that should be used with Collar of Kinky Eduction because Vili Boss fight is autolost if your breast fetish is to high after you won her Trial. If you want to take that quest your breast fetish does maximal be 4.
If you up your spirit and virtility at max you can defeat her at two or three hit with demon layer

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
A Day/Night cycle by itself is a very significant change because it makes time a factor in the game, and that opens up a massive can of HOLYFUCKINGSHIT. Going back to games like Castlevania II - Simon's Quest, nocturnal enemies that get a night boost opens up more possibilities not only from the current roster, but the more predatory things that go bump in the night. Introducing true time lapse to items and status effects is interesting also, I'd be real excited to see how it's implemented initially.

Also starting to notice the spelling/grammar errors more often now; I wonder if the dev has a central script that can be autocorrected or if the are lines for every chara he has to go through (and if he needs assistance). Was a Gaming Reviewer/Editor and helped beta/QA a number of console games.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v21.8 is now out with some Vivian and Amber content, as well as art for the Ghost and Toxic Matango by Houpo and Applehead respectively. There's also a new loss scene for Kyra while in the sex stance written by Game Salamander. Also bug fixes n stuff.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Really like how a lot of the dialogue errors have been cleaned up. Currently doing error checking starting from the Town Hub as of a few hours ago:

EDIT: Found this during Mika's "Commander's Pet" Event:

2) There is also a odd error when fighting Vili when you/she escapes certain stances the "Breast Smother" tile will remain on the screen, even if she didn't use it. I didn't screencap it but I will re-create it later.

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I really need to remember to screencap my shit...

3) Noticed for some of the Skills when it runs out, the name doesn't show. I used Power Up! and when it expired the text was like "the running out!" during the Vili fight.

Reactions: icollectsouls

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Really like how a lot of the dialogue errors have been cleaned up. Currently doing error checking starting from the Town Hub as of a few hours ago:

EDIT: Found this during Mika's "Commander's Pet" Event:

2) There is also a odd error when fighting Vili when you/she escapes certain stances the "Breast Smother" tile will remain on the screen, even if she didn't use it. I didn't screencap it but I will re-create it later.
The Mika issue is from the Waifupoc mod.

Reactions: L30
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes