MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Azure Blaze 1.4
New: Added new morning sex scene where Beris wakes you up instead! Unlocked by viewing the Morning Sex scene once. (If you've already seen it, view it again to unlock the new scene!)
Progression: Added new versions of the intro sex scenes where you compliment your feisty hellhound's attitude or toned physique. Unlocked by talking about her kinks and desires.
Scene Updates: Added new Beris CGs to Train her body (Sex Phase 1, both scenes: Take your bitch and Tease her until she breaks) and Fuck her mouth (Oral Phase 2). Also added orgasm effects to existing scenes!

Preview Pic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please let me know if you have any issues with the mod!

Niub

Jul 8, 2018
Welp here I am coming back after a 4 versions break expecting dark perpetua to be slightly more reasonable and nope. Still complete bull shit fight I have no clue how to beat at lv57, which is as far as I can tell a reasonable level at that point through normal game progression.

The debuff loop is still atrocious to deal with, especially since teleport ist nerfed for no fking reason in this fight specifically, she still is mostly debuff immune or resistance and cleanses your buffs because why the fk not and to top it of she has 3500 hp while demon layer as best damage source deals a whopping 100 on average against her with 85 Power. Maybe with 50 elixirs in tow I can do this who knows.

Anyways this fight is utter dog shit in terms of design and I dont understand how this hasnt been fixed yet, This fight has literally nothing to play around, no mechanic, no visible path to victory by using game mechanics properly. I dont see how you reasonable beat it by normal game content progression at that point. Your only option is to grind out and brute force this fight by massive level advantage and throwing items at it. This is very shit game design in a nutshell and by a long shot the worst designed fight in this entire game.

Niub

Jul 8, 2018
It's also very funny to facepalm, but unless someone points out how the Dark Perpetua fight is beatable without grinding for hours or throwing massive amounts of items at it, which is also grinding for hours just with extra steps, I stand by my critique.

and mind you I wouldnt bring this up if not literally everything beforehand was absolutely beatable without grinding too much because to every fight beforehand there were mechanics to use and weaknesses to exploit.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Welp here I am coming back after a 4 versions break expecting dark perpetua to be slightly more reasonable and nope. Still complete bull shit fight I have no clue how to beat at lv57, which is as far as I can tell a reasonable level at that point through normal game progression.

The debuff loop is still atrocious to deal with, especially since teleport ist nerfed for no fking reason in this fight specifically, she still is mostly debuff immune or resistance and cleanses your buffs because why the fk not and to top it of she has 3500 hp while demon layer as best damage source deals a whopping 100 on average against her with 85 Power. Maybe with 50 elixirs in tow I can do this who knows.

Anyways this fight is utter dog shit in terms of design and I dont understand how this hasnt been fixed yet, This fight has literally nothing to play around, no mechanic, no visible path to victory by using game mechanics properly. I dont see how you reasonable beat it by normal game content progression at that point. Your only option is to grind out and brute force this fight by massive level advantage and throwing items at it. This is very shit game design in a nutshell and by a long shot the worst designed fight in this entire game.
Pretty sure it's intended to be a bs fight. Just cheat if the difficulty spike is too much for you.

Deeziel

Dec 15, 2021

I beat the boss at around level 40 with a Technique/Allure build and using Luxury Lotions which are ridiculously powerful against her because she has a -50% resistance to aphrodisiacs. She gave me less trouble than the double battle against the Oni twins, Venefica & the 3rd Sofia fight.

Niub

Jul 8, 2018
Pretty sure it's intended to be a bs fight. Just cheat if the difficulty spike is too much for you.
Cheat as in tampering with the in game values? eh, not my style, I will grind levels instead. Note: I dont mind grinding to an extent, I just think the fight makes zero sense in terms of how the game is paced and how fights used to be designed to that very point.

I beat the boss at around level 40 with a Technique/Allure build and using Luxury Lotions which are ridiculously powerful against her because she has a -50% resistance to aphrodisiacs. She gave me less trouble than the double battle against the Oni twins, Venefica & the 3rd Sofia fight.
Now we are talking that is something I can work with, thanks for that tip, I wasnt even aware of Luxury potions anymore because I sometimes dont touch this game for months and forget half the shit that is in it x)

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020

First, Threshold himself commented here that the boss can be beaten at level 35 if you know her mechanics. So don't blame the very person that DEVELOPED that fight if he says it can be won from level 35 onwards.
And second, with normal game progression (which does include some grind, just like ANY RPG) I was at level 60 when I defeated the oni twins. So how the hell did you get to the capital at level 57 remains a complete mystery to me. I'm not saying Threshold planned players to be able to get there at level 35, I say he designed the boss mechanics to be too hard for low level players unless they know how that fight works.
Grind some more, it's not that annoying. And you'll suffer less on the rest of the game, when it's finished.

Deeziel

Dec 15, 2021
Now we are talking that is something I can work with, thanks for that tip, I wasnt even aware of Luxury potions anymore because I sometimes dont touch this game for months and forget half the shit that is in it x)
The battle is still rough but it is beatable and required less attempts than the onis. Every battle is beatable and this is the intended way, abusing that one weakness she has. I think the battle is intended to be the gatekeeper and first proper challenge to the player in the story (Venefica, Sofia, Oni Twins are optional) that is mandatory and does tell the player to go back and do other stuff before coming back or figure out how to beat the boss (figuring out her weakness).

I like that. I think I have an easier time with her compared to the optional boss battles because my willpower is still level 10 and not looking too good, especially against Sofia and the Onis. :KEK:

Reactions: Niub

Niub

Jul 8, 2018
First, Threshold himself commented here that the boss can be beaten at level 35 if you know her mechanics. So don't blame the very person that DEVELOPED that fight if he says it can be won from level 35 onwards.
And second, with normal game progression (which does include some grind, just like ANY RPG) I was at level 60 when I defeated the oni twins. So how the hell did you get to the capital at level 57 remains a complete mystery to me. I'm not saying Threshold planned players to be able to get there at level 35, I say he designed the boss mechanics to be too hard for low level players unless they know how that fight works.
Grind some more, it's not that annoying. And you'll suffer less on the rest of the game, when it's finished.
Eh the save was started from before he revamped the skill system, so that might be one reason. I mean I havent run into any compatibility issues as long as I load from city on new patches, so I never bothered starting a new save. Not that any of the games content is terribly hard to do until Dark Perputua, leaving the optional bosses aside, I mean I didnt first try most of the stronger opponents by any means, but once you figure out the weaknesses and what to avoid the fights are pretty doable.

The battle is still rough but it is beatable and required less attempts than the onis. Every battle is beatable and this is the intended way, abusing that one weakness she has. I think the battle is intended to be the gatekeeper and first proper challenge to the player in the story (Venefica, Sofia, Oni Twins are optional) that is mandatory and does tell the player to go back and do other stuff before coming back or figure out how to beat the boss (figuring out her weakness).

I like that. I think I have an easier time with her compared to the optional boss battles because my willpower is still level 10 and not looking too good, especially against Sofia and the Onis. :KEK:
That might be fair, it's not exactly like the game's content has been added in a linear progression until now.

Also why the hell are you running around with 10 willpower, that is not good :D

Niub

Jul 8, 2018
On a related note: Can "Slimed" still just be removed by teleport? Or is there an item for that by now?

May 14, 2020
The battle against the Oni Twins gives me nightmares to this day, especially because at the time I didn't really understand the fight mechanics. After that nothing was really a challenge

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes