• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
To be fair, there'd be no point in posting here, seeing any and all informative posts (like pointing out the new mods repository, or the few other posts with actual information - L30's, namely) would be buried below dirt (to be polite) 2-3 pages deep in a matter of days.

My advice: read instead. Nothing new there? Well, you can go on living as usual for the next day/week/month.

After this, he might want to release "MGD, part 1" on Steam or something. There are a bunch of people who don't want to throw a dime to Putrideon (there's SuscribeStar, but I can't picture it being much better). Hell, if I had his adress, he'd get a raunchy new year postcard with some green in it (yes, a bill. What else?). But Putoreon? No way. Thresh owns the assets anyway, all he'd need is credit Gren's creator - I doubt they'd mind.

Anyway, same old: wait and see. Keeping this thread a little cleaner wouldn't hurt MGD's image, just saying. Now to unwatch this... Again.

PS: and yes, MGD could use some outer-space cuties. Like the bop-it mod, that'd make for some short, fun side stories. I'd take that over, say, some bunny hogging precious dev time for much less fun. That'd be more relaxing for the dev, too. But that's easy to say in hindsight...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Gojii and decker2

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
also your theory that the demon queen is a girl we already met is... interesting:unsure:
but i doubt it since the black knight we met in the mountain is running errands for the queen:sneaky:
If it is a girl we already know - my bet is Lucille.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
If it is a girl we already know - my bet is Lucille.
my bet is in Vivian she already put us in a lot of problem and not only us Elena said that she do the same for other adventures and my experience playing h-games said never trust in a woman with big tits(except Vili).

Reactions: decker2

Obal

Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to program a game like this in renpy is there a link to a tutorial on how to make an RPG game in renpy?

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
my bet is in Vivian she already put us in a lot of problem and not only us Elena said that she do the same for other adventures and my experience playing h-games said never trust in a woman with big tits(except Vili).
She doesnt look demon queenish, too old and too suspicious.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to program a game like this in renpy is there a link to a tutorial on how to make an RPG game in renpy?
There isn't going to be a tutorial on how to make a game like this. If you're serious about it, you need to learn Python.

Reactions: Gojii

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
What’s the best place to learn python to make games.
Why don't you start little by little? My suggestion is, download mods for this game, and modify them to learn how they work, next step is making your own mods, and then you can learn Python programming like suggested above to make your own game. I'm saying this because I don't know anything about Python but I know a thing or two about modifying mods, I do it often to adjust the mods at my liking (and recently to solve a problem between a mod's previous and current version which would have made me start a whole new game otherwise).

Reactions: Nevart

decker2

Jul 6, 2017

...Good luck.
if i wasn't so damn lazy i could add vilis paizuri cgs into the game myself:cry:

i loaded vilis json file and it has 1424 lines:eek:
half of them are about facial expressions..
(thres really likes to add these:sneaky:)

edit: so i convert the jpeg into png and created a folder Monsters\Vili\paizuri
i think now i need to add the lines:
{"lineTrigger": "UsesMovePre",
"move": "Vili's Playful Tittyfuck",
"theText": ["|f|ChangeImageLayer|/|ImageSet|/|Titfuck|n|"]
},

[{
"Name": "Titfuck",
"Set": [{
"Name": "Titfuck",
"StartOn": "1",
"AlwaysOn": "1",
"IsScene": "1",
"TheBody": "1",
"Overlay": "No",
"setXalign": "0.0",
"setYalign": "0.0",

"image":
[{
"name": "Titfuck",
"file": "Monsters/Vili/paizuri/paizuri_png",
"setXalign": "0.0",
"setYalign": "0.0"
},

why doesnt it work what am i missing:cry:
i think i'm missing a few lines:unsure:

i will overcome my laziness and figure out how to add cgs:cool:
for my waifu vili!!

i would send a pm to Threshold-sensei and ask him for advice but he left this site...:cry:

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Thresh asked people not to share the patreon exclusive previews in this thread and people generally listened. Then this brainiac comes again to shit up the thread and what does he do? Shares patreon exclusive previews. Later people wonder "gee, why doesn't the dev talk to us any more??".

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
How to reenter toxic matango sign event?
It doesnt show at cavern exploration options.
When you choose "Explore Caverns," There's three tabs to the left. You need to choose the one that reads "Events" to select the Toxic Mantango Sign. Don't forget that revisiting most areas gives you three tabs to select from: Monsters (the normal unnamed mobs), Events (Special encounters that might include a decision to be made), and Quests (Bosses or other destinations that will always be the last thing on the exploration).

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I am growing increasingly weary of it whenever games like this have some big overhaul or hard to implement feature that completely kills momentum.
Right. We're not past the "6 months without update" landmark just yet, so there's still hope.
Having followed MGD ever since its very birth, I'll gladly give Threshold the benefit of doubt, since he finally decided to move the story forward, despite the constant "CG this feature that" peer pressure.
Time will tell. Persons seldom change, but their surroundings certainly do. MGD is not what it was 4 years ago, in more ways than one, for better and for worse. Like this thread (read it from page 1, I dare you!)

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
did they give a dated when the next update is coming out or we have to wait one or three more months. if feel like forever ago.
There hasn't been any date revealed so far. Currently, Threshold is working on the Labyrinth combat encounter and extra events for Beris. He's already finished most of the work on Ceris, the first Hellhound Guardian you'll encounter in there, but she still has some tuning/polish left. Two floors of the Labyrinth are mostly done as well. He planned to include 5 but has been going back and forth about the 5th one. The bulk of the new feature work required for the Labyrinth is already finished so he's been focusing on writing the last couple of weeks.

How soon a release comes out depends on whether or not he wants to go with his original plan to release the Labyrinth in 2 parts, those being Floors 1/2 and Floors 3/4/5? or if he wants to hold off until the whole adventure is complete. If he goes with the 2 parts idea, we'll probably get a new release by March or so. If he wants to hold off, who knows. Adding more floors would be easy at this point since he already got the logic of them working, so the main task remaining would be writing out the other 2 Hellhound Guardians and whatever else he wants to put in there. He's also said that there will be new CGs and sprite updates coming out with the initial release.

Dec 3, 2017
Sorry bro, but you should learn how to read. I have said it doesnt show at exploration options.
Sign.PNG

Ability to read aside, I've also got the option for the Toxic Matango Sign on my Events page too like MadFoole says. Are you on the latest version of the game? If so, there's probably some event or dialogue line you need to do before you unlock the ability to have the sign show up on the events page.

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes