RPGM - Completed - Monster Girl Fantasy 2: Exposed [Final] [Perky Peach Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Zalzany

Needs a "No Sexual Content" tag. Like art is good, story meh, you don't get a lot of amazing stories these days minus The Last Sovereign I am use to that being the case. But all adult scenes not don't exist, its just a video clip of a bunch of heart emotes going off any time you do hook up with any one.

Like it has tentacle tag, yeah a girl has some for legs, but she never uses them lol. I mean they mention her tentacles, but yet again shit is more clean then Fallout 4 sex scenes lol
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

i did not finish the game this time around. normally i like to before bothering with this. but i found little joy in the experience and need it to end....
    BATTLES
    this is a turn based rpg that is battle focused the vast majority of the time...there is little dialog and most of the dialog isn't interesting...

battles are triggered by on screen encounters, but they move at a high enough speed,and there are so many and the areas can have stuff for them to hide in...that i still ended up getting in battles i didn't want to be in....

escape is even disabled...too many skills. a stat allocation system... unless you're a huge fan of pointless rpg turn based combat. you should avoid this...at least you unlock a couple npcs early game which allow you to reset your stats?....
    also the encounters respawn. so have fun backtracking through the areas you just suffered through getting back to the start/ because the developer is a jerk who couldn't just warp you back....

STORY
    For unknown reasons a group of people just decide to enter a portal that appeared this led to the male lead needing to go to multiple worlds to find his friends (i finished the 3rd world before i couldn't take it anymore)
    there is also a mysterious being that occasionally pops up as a reoccurring antagonist.

18+
    as others have said, the only thing you get here is some teasing dialog and nude avatars. which is fine for me personally. always felt described sex scenes were cringe inducing and awkward...using my imagination works for me. so this was the best part of the experience. maybe the only good part.
    even if there were CGI in this...i wouldn't want to suffer through this boring game to see them...

OVERALL
    Complete waste of time. get the pictures of the avatars if you like them but don't bother playing this...
    sad that this isn't even the first game this developer made...i never played the first and there is no way i will after this. padding does not make a better game!