RPGM Completed Monster Girl Fantasy 2: Exposed [Final] [Perky Peach Games]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

d@rk_side

Oct 9, 2018
1 intro.png

Overview:
The girls from Monster Girl Fantasy are back and they have brought new friends with them! But there's trouble in the paradise. Some of the girls have gone missing and there is a mysterious demon trying to suck their sexual energy. Will you be able to rescue the monster girls and protect them? Who will stand by your side, when everything is laid bare?​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-01
Release Date: 2021-04-20
Developer: Perky Peach Games -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like a good game so I'll download and check it out, but will you upload the first Monster girl fantasy on this site too?

Reactions: Lans90

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Is this game censor is there any patch else where? if it not then super meh game i'm pretty sure they don't even have a single hcg only a nake sprite

the sex scene just fade to black screen and spam heart icon all over the screen and some weird ass sound effect and that it ( i check 2 girl it both the same thing nake sprite then fade to black )

Reactions: Nubatron

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The girls from Monster Girl Fantasy are back and they have brought new friends with them!
Whoa, Whoa! These monsters can hide under my bed any day!

Who will stand by your side, when everything is laid bare?
Ma DICK:
1297062_4.jpg

Developer Notes:
Full enjoyable experience in native ENGLISH.
so, if you are a MTL worshiper you should probably move on. lol

Last edited:

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Is this game censor is there any patch else where? if it not then super meh game i'm pretty sure they don't even have a single hcg only a nake sprite

the sex scene just fade to black screen and spam heart icon all over the screen and some weird ass sound effect and that it ( i check 2 girl it both the same thing nake sprite then fade to black )
Imagine going out of your way to set up a hentai plot, then leaving out the hentai.

Thanks for the info.

circuit

May 17, 2017
this game only has nude scenes all sex is implied not even any writing also the whole the are no random encounter selling point is crap the game expects you to level up and most maps aren't layed out to make avoiding all encounters possible

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
>"Guys guys! it's a hentai game guys!! I mean, there are no hcg nor scene nor anything.... but, but it has nude sprites!! nude=sex right?!
....please give me money" <-- It's Pls Give Mons :ROFLMAO:

-The Developer
Bro for real though... Needs to be a protest to remove all nonsexual content games. Sure nudity can be sexual but not in the case for this forum. Tbh it's such a fucking cock tease to see a hot-looking game just for it not to have the main god damn fuckin purpose for what I'm here for... H E N T A I G A M E S. I'm sure lots of people are going to A. Flag this comment or B. Reply with hate and or just react with a facepalm... That's fine but trust me... There are more people like me who agree than you think.

ginkamikaze

Oct 20, 2019
>"Guys guys! it's a hentai game guys!! I mean, there are no hcg nor scene nor anything.... but, but it has nude sprites!! nude=sex right?!
....please give me money"

-The Developer
Well as I finished the game I saw a highly suspicious KADOKAWA banner, so I'm guessing the "dev" just ripped off an already existing game with his own spin to the story... props for the translation though...

I really don't mind the piracy, but selling this bullshit no sex game on steam for 8euros a pop is just so cringy when you only spent a day tops translating it and fiddling with variables...

Last edited:

circuit

May 17, 2017
Well as I finished the game I saw a highly suspicious KADOKAWA banner, so I'm guessing the "dev" just ripped off an already existing game with his own spin to the story... props for the translation though...

I really don't mind the piracy, but selling this bullshit no sex game on steam for 8euros a pop is just so cringy when you only spent a day tops translating it and fiddling with variables...
its strange since kadokawa is mostly a first party game studio making licensed anime games whos only brush with 18+ is making censored ports of games for consoles

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1275957
i extracted the games´images and everything you will get to see are naked girls posing. that´s all. it´s not censored, but ... that´s all...

EDIT: fixed typo
Oh Goddammit! The art look stunningly beautiful yet it didn't got any sex CGs and only nude one? That cut like 80% of the fun and pretty blame

Hmmm so this one is basically not just a cheap cash grab but maybe stolen assets too? Thank you for the infos, I think I'll avoid this game now

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes