RPGM Completed Monster Girl Fantasy 2: Exposed [Final] [Perky Peach Games]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ginkamikaze

Oct 20, 2019
Kadokawa published RPG Maker MV, nothing suspicious here
Well, that coupled with the obvious cuts done to the scenes in-game is quite sus, also why would someone make a fairly complex game only for the end to be so anticlimactic that it virtually ends without even finishing the story, no cliffhanger for future games no nada...

KADOKAWA may have made RPG MAKER but I have only seen that banner once or twice before and it was on japanese translations never on indie game and I played A LOT of those ;)

Last edited:

turcknemyne

Nov 21, 2017
why would someone make a fairly complex game only for the end to be so anticlimactic that it virtually ends without even finishing the story, no cliffhanger for future games no nada...
Because it's a cobbled together cashgrab game, did you expect something good? H-games are the bottom of the barrel

I have only seen that banner once or twice before and it was on japanese translations never on indie game
It's literally just credit roll. Dampfkochtopf posted the banner, it mentions the DLC's for RPGMV and stock assets, it's common courtesy.
Most RPGM devs just put credits in the text form, take Hakika's games for example.

D

Deleted member 4031684

Man I feel sad. Deilan12 is my favorite artist, been a fan for over a year and just found this game. But since there's no scenes this is a skip. :cry:
Agree with you mate, the art is great, but the same thing I can just watch on his deviantart page. Sadly no scenes... Hope he will do a game with actual scenes one day

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
Fix The Spoiler Thing under Genre in the First page/OP because it also Says Female Protagonist but i kinda wish it was a female protagonist instead of a male one oh well

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
How does this guy even get good raitings on steam? Zero sex in an adult hentai game. Shit should just put up censor bars on the naughty bits and marked it T for Teen lol

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Guys help me out, i did as far as the Vampire girl quest but theres no S.x scene. Just some blacked out BS and heart shaped pop up. Is it gonna be like this throughout the game ? also i dont see any gallery option anywhere either ?

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Guys help me out, i did as far as the Vampire girl quest but theres no S.x scene. Just some blacked out BS and heart shaped pop up. Is it gonna be like this throughout the game ? also i dont see any gallery option anywhere either ?
download this and you get your gallery

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes