Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
5 years but still a demo -.-
Code:
Monster Girl Farmer [Demo] [Bawdy Ink Slinger]
What does the demo tag mean in this case? Is the game pared down as opposed to what I might find elsewhere? Is it an archeological remnant of some bygone era, and now we just have the patreon version like the swashbucklers we are? Is it one of the many "patrons get early access to the releases, but there's a free 'demo' release for everyone else which is a couple months behind schedule"? Does it mean after a certain number of scenes the developer sends a pinkerton to your house to burn your hard drive?

JeidoTempest

Aug 18, 2024
I'm familiar with dyslexia, my sincere apologies on the spelling knock, then. However, I won't apologize for you not taking the time to read things, though. You have read the replies in this thread (you just did, just to reply), you can clearly read (enough) to know that there isn't any cheat for this game, only access. That's in the game itself, you have to read and click on all of that just to try to enter a code. Granted, dyslexia may make it more difficult for you, but it is far too difficult to miss it this many times in the game and this thread alone, you're more capable than that. "Okay, I didn't read everything, but I also have dyslexia, thus the spelling." "My apologies for knocking your spelling then." Simple.

"Enter/Purchase your access code to unlock the full game."
"Enter Your Access Code"
"Enter your access code below, or purchase one for $5."

"What you'll get:

42 more locations to explore.
19 more monster girls to... explore.
Gain access to all 62 scenes!
More transformation content!
More farm upgrades.
And, if you're feeling nasty, you can turn on... cheats. Unlimited money, items, and skippable battles.
"

What you type in is an access code, not a cheat code. Access code is everywhere. Having access enables you to cheat, it is not a cheat code. Cheating is done by completely different means.

Try adding this to either the URL or the filepath as an argument: ?end_to_end_test_mode=end_to_end_test_mode&fiveaofm69=fiveaofm69. You can use one or the other, they do different things. Read the HTML to figure out which you want. The second parameter is more or less what you want for cheating. Prefix everything with that question mark.
I'm familiar with dyslexia, my sincere apologies on the spelling knock, then. However, I won't apologize for you not taking the time to read things, though. You have read the replies in this thread (you just did, just to reply), you can clearly read (enough) to know that there isn't any cheat for this game, only access. That's in the game itself, you have to read and click on all of that just to try to enter a code. Granted, dyslexia may make it more difficult for you, but it is far too difficult to miss it this many times in the game and this thread alone, you're more capable than that. "Okay, I didn't read everything, but I also have dyslexia, thus the spelling." "My apologies for knocking your spelling then." Simple.

"Enter/Purchase your access code to unlock the full game."
"Enter Your Access Code"
"Enter your access code below, or purchase one for $5."

"What you'll get:

42 more locations to explore.
19 more monster girls to... explore.
Gain access to all 62 scenes!
More transformation content!
More farm upgrades.
And, if you're feeling nasty, you can turn on... cheats. Unlimited money, items, and skippable battles.
"

What you type in is an access code, not a cheat code. Access code is everywhere. Having access enables you to cheat, it is not a cheat code. Cheating is done by completely different means.

Try adding this to either the URL or the filepath as an argument: ?end_to_end_test_mode=end_to_end_test_mode&fiveaofm69=fiveaofm69. You can use one or the other, they do different things. Read the HTML to figure out which you want. The second parameter is more or less what you want for cheating. Prefix everything with that question mark.
Im sorry but how do I do all that?

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Im sorry but how do I do all that?
Entering the access code, you mean?
Quickest way seems to be by going outside of the house, then clicking on the button that says "Barn (Full game only)". A dialog will open where you can enter the access code.

JeidoTempest

Aug 18, 2024
Entering the access code, you mean?
Quickest way seems to be by going outside of the house, then clicking on the button that says "Barn (Full game only)". A dialog will open where you can enter the access code.
Oh no I meant how do I add this "?end_to_end_test_mode=end_to_end_test_mode&fiveaofm69=fiveaofm69" to the URL or as an argument. I'm not smart when it comes to coding.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes