Seeking Monster girl games with characters more monster than girl ? (like Teraurge)

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Hello eveyone,

I've played Teraurge recently and it struck me that there are not many games with monster girls where the girls lean more on the monster side than the human side. I've played many of those games and I'm a bit tired of the more human kind of girls, and Teraurge felt very unique in that regard (although most of the time it leans a bit TOO much on the monster side.)

Other games of that kind I have played are Monster Girl Quest, and Monster Girl Dreams, and while I like all three a lot, the former as a... "Questionnable" artstyle, and the last two only have like 1 monster girl that truly feels more like a monster than a girl. I've also looked at Monster Girl Encyclopedia, but it's just a demo with only 2 girls and I hated the characters there (although the art looks sick).

I'm also into some text-based games like Fenoxo's or inspired by his games (Corruption of Champions One and Two, Lilith's Throne, ) which all let you transform your character to give them more animalistic/monstrous appearances.

Other games I've played or at least a bit (i'll update this list as I remember more games):
  • Portals of Phereon, which is still "vanilla" as far as monster girl games go, but the artstyle caught my attention.
  • The Menagerie, short although I don't think I got all the endings, and the story is not as interesting as the premice would let you believe.

Do you have any recommendations? I don't mind either male or female protagonist, although I'd rather avoid NTR and censorship. I don't like 3D games as well.

Last edited: