4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TM Cover.jpg

Overview:
In the desert city of Alabast, there exists a massive structure referred to as ‘The Sail’, which separates the nobles from the lowly commoners. In this ivory tower however, there are secrets the nobles keep even from each other. Deep below The Sail, there exists a collection of sorts called ‘The Menagerie’. Obsessed by novelty, the elves of Alabast even go as far as to collect exotic artifacts, creatures and even other peoples from across the world. Here there is nothing and no one on display without a price.​

Thread Updated: 2017-08-04
Release Date: 2015-10-12
Developer: Lupiesoft - -
Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra: WALKTHROUGH

20151002135421.jpg 20151002135411.jpg 20151002135344.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot8.jpg screenshot7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh neat. It's out.
Been looking forward to this.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
@ponyguy
Help me a bit. see if theres any voice in the game other than sexual sounds
None from what I can hear. In fact I don't think there's even sexual sounds. At least I didn't hear any. Just music.

Are the last two slots in the gallery there just for show or can those be unlocked?

Reactions: KOR

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@nam654 Art and music is awesome but lack of story, scenes and character building
I agree. And yeah, like the other games from Lupiesoft (Mutiny & The Stargazers), there's barely something about char building and story! Maybe.. just The Rejected Demon: Toko is somewhat different, but other than that, It's mostly for "Fan-service" in a certain sense xD

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yes it will release a huge DLC this year which will extend all paths and will have more scenes as well!
Well that's good to hear. Was worried this was gonna be like the rest of their games. So much potential, but so little h-content.

Reactions: Furyous D and KOR

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
None from what I can hear. In fact I don't think there's even sexual sounds. At least I didn't hear any. Just music.
Are the last two slots in the gallery there just for show or can those be unlocked?
It can be unlocked but I don't know what scenes and which path!

+1 only for game requests. Please remember forum rules. It's in the game section means it is uploaded and don't need +1 supports. Like if u had fun and comment if u need some help.

This game is something else, I came buckets just in the first moments.
Feeled good right? yes it has huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge potential. and it drained me too.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes