EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannerlq.jpg

Overview:
Monster Girl Underworld is a rpg dungeon crawler game set in a fantasy/steampunk-like world. The story is about a guard named Erwin who loses the princess on his watch. He finds clues of her whereabouts in the sewers under the city. With the help of another guard, Liara, he must traverse underground through perilous dungeons full of lewd enemies, traps and other dangers.
The game is influenced by other monster girl games like the Monster Girl Quest series along with a bit of old school pc rpg dungeon crawlers, so if you like those, you might enjoy this.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-30
Release Date: 2021-05-30
Developer: Sandman
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Zk4kzl.png Hd9RpW.jpg Obb1Dm.jpg gM+EZO.jpg yxHmDd.png mgirl.jpg slime.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
the pregnancy already available or it's still future plan? and I hope the pregnancy is not just one of the ending or simply fleeting word or single pic of it.
I'll just watch it for now. looking forward for the future update.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'd name the dude needle dick if I ever played it but knowing that it's RPGM you are usually stuck with small ass names to pick.

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
Pregnancy and furry girls... It seems like the type of game I like. I'll give a try, then give a final verdict.
the pregnancy already available or it's still future plan? and I hope the pregnancy is not just one of the ending or simply fleeting word or single pic of it.
I'll just watch it for now. looking forward for the future update.
Oof. Maybe I should have held back more on tags. I didn't think people would look at it like that since you'll end up disappointed. The pregnancy right now is for one of the monster girl game over scenes, you're not going to go around impregnating women in the game.

Edit: Since this post is getting a lot of sad faces :cry: let me go into a bit more explanation...
The game is a dungeon crawler/adventure rpg, not a dating sim or visual novel. The main plot is about rescuing a princess. The hero doesn't have time to start dating and having families with random monster girls in a dungeon, that just wouldn't make sense. :LOL:
Now there will be plenty of temptation scenes where he does settle down with a monster girl and have kids(like the Snail Girl ending for example) but they of course will lead to a game over.
There will also be some friendly monster girls that can be allies and have some consensual romance scenes with.
Anyways, if you haven't tried the game out, don't dismiss it before trying. You never know, you might enjoy it more than you think. :)

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
That's a lot of tags.....the shortstacks look weird though...
..thanks for the share...good luck...

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
is there going to be a big aray of monsters girls later
Yes. I got probably about 40 planned.
is there going to be a option in the future where u could switch to regular 2d sprites
Unfortunately, the way I make maps and size my sprites, it's just too different from the normal 2d way. I can change the camera mode to be 2d easily but things would look very bizarre and it'd be unplayable.

Reactions: Lans90

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Oof. Maybe I should have held back more on tags. I didn't think people would look at it like that since you'll end up disappointed. The pregnancy right now is for one of the monster girl game over scenes, you're not going to go around impregnating women in the game.
Well at least we know, thank you for the honesty.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
It looks curious, I'll try. The hero has a name, but it would be great if you could change it, especially considering that it is both an RPG and a Sandbox.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Huh... Based on the images: The goblin girls here are not my cup of tea. (I don't have anything against goblin girls but these look ugly to me.) The other girls look good, except for the snail... How should I feel about that snail? I don't know... She looks good but it is so weird. xD
Anyway, I'll look forward for more updates before I'll download it, but I'll keep an eye on it.

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
It looks curious, I'll try. The hero has a name, but it would be great if you could change it, especially considering that it is both an RPG and a Sandbox.
I'll try to enable customizable names for the main heroes in a future update. It's something I was thinking of doing early on but for some reason didn't.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Animated 3d monster girls, with pretty well done scenes. Passed the current version, the impressions are pretty good. I will wait for further updates!

Reactions: MrSand
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes