MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
MrSand Make sure to apply for a game developer tag. You can probably shout at one of the mods or open a ticket and contact staff that way, not sure how it works exactly but it'll help you out.
I know, I've been putting that off too long.
The rules say: "You will need to submit a support ticket showing proof you are the developer. Proof can be in the form of a screenshot of you editing your patreon page, you working on the game (Daz, Renpy, etc), etc"

When I went to open the ticket, I saw "Contact Admins, Contact Staff and General Support" and wasn't sure which one to pick, so I was like "I'll do it later".

I'll check back in a few updates but I too like how the monster girls are as much "monster" as "girl". That's half the excitement.
Yeah, a lot of games have "monster girl" in the title but end up just being a bunch of human girls with fox ears or something and maybe a tail. Although I was thinking of adding one of those type of characters just as a spoof. :sneaky:

Reactions: Gabaw and ponk01
Aug 26, 2020
Yes. I got probably about 40 planned.

Unfortunately, the way I make maps and size my sprites, it's just too different from the normal 2d way. I can change the camera mode to be 2d easily but things would look very bizarre and it'd be unplayable.
okay well mods are a thing so do ur best and give us the quality content we deserve

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
can someone make a map showing where the caverns are?
The caverns aren't actually in the game yet. I guess I should make that clear in the quest log. There's a lot more sewers before the heroes will reach it.
Where are you stuck at, what have you done so far? I can help you figure out the next step.
I'll try to make a walkthrough in the future.

Jan 9, 2019
This Doom-style system is pretty bad for my computer (4GB of RAM)
Hangs a lot
I know you tried to innovate, but for bad computers, the game doesn’t work
I actually liked the idea, but unfortunately I was not able to play like that
Even dialogues don't work properly :cry:

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
Where do you sleep or recover health from besides potions?
In this current version(0.2.0) the only time you rest is after helping Hank and going back to Jane. You can also buy potions from Nissa(goblin/pixie girl) if you need more potions.

There is a rest part coming up in the next version along with fast travel where you will be able to travel back to the starting hub and rent a room.

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
The main plot is about rescuing a princess. The hero doesn't have time to start dating and having families with random monster girls in a dungeon, that just wouldn't make sense.
Dat is stupid.
Who need stupid princess if you can have a harem?
You can resque the princess to make money, but princesses quite useless in other ways.

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
In this current version(0.2.0) the only time you rest is after helping Hank and going back to Jane. You can also buy potions from Nissa(goblin/pixie girl) if you need more potions.

There is a rest part coming up in the next version along with fast travel where you will be able to travel back to the starting hub and rent a room.
ahh thanks, I will wait for an update, I did think the game had potential when I played it.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Is the rest spot going to be in 0.4.0, or am I missing something?

Kind of disappointed that the normal loss for the mouse girls and rat girl don't have any scenes. That said, the temptation scenes for both were pretty good. I'm also appreciative of the fact that you put an option to skip the ntr scenes in. I think you should implement a resource system so you can go back to the goblins and have potions made with monster girl materials.

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
Is the rest spot going to be in 0.4.0, or am I missing something?
Right now there are two scripted resting moments that refill hp. One is after saving Hank and then talking to Jane, the other is when you go into Hank's office. As for reusable ones, I didn't get a chance to add that in yet. Next update I'll make the bed in the goblin room rent-able.

I think you should implement a resource system so you can go back to the goblins and have potions made with monster girl materials.
That's actually what I'm working on for next update. Goblin girls will use them as ingredients to make stuff for you and I'm also adding a new character that will be able to use them as well.

Reactions: NinjaNamedBob

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Hey. New scenes are suppoused to unlock by beating eneimes right? How come they arent' then nwo?

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
Hey. New scenes are suppoused to unlock by beating eneimes right? How come they arent' then nwo?
They should be. Well, the first Rat Girl encounter is bugged but once you beat her, it spawns more Rat Girls in the world that you can fight and when you beat one of them, she'll show up in the gallery.
Which enemy is not appearing in the gallery after you beat them?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
They should be. Well, the first Rat Girl encounter is bugged but once you beat her, it spawns more Rat Girls in the world that you can fight and when you beat one of them, she'll show up in the gallery.
Which enemy is not appearing in the gallery after you beat them?
It was the rat girl one yes. It works fine now. I have a question,is it possible to open the chest in the room where the goblin event happens? At the moment i'm stuck in a awkward spot with no way to get potions to heal and i can't continue as i can't fight anything.

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
It was the rat girl one yes. It works fine now.
Ahh ok, good. I'm glad it's the one that I already know is bugged and not another one.
I have a question,is it possible to open the chest in the room where the goblin event happens? At the moment i'm stuck in a awkward spot with no way to get potions to heal and i can't continue as i can't fight anything.
I assume you mean Hank's chest with the four number code. Yes, it is possible to find the numbers for it but unfortunately it won't help you in your situation as it doesn't have anything that can help with healing.
You can use the ladder to fast travel to the goblin girl room and buy potions from her unless you somehow used up all your money. She has limited stock but it restocks twice by the time you get to Hank's office, so there should be enough. Plus if you broke all the barrels a long the way, there are potions in some of them.
If none of that helps, you can always try my save that I included in the zip, it should have enough potions/money to buy potions with.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes