Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
Oof. Maybe I should have held back more on tags. I didn't think people would look at it like that since you'll end up disappointed. The pregnancy right now is for one of the monster girl game over scenes, you're not going to go around impregnating women in the game.
awwww, welp, I hope you can consider it as future update? wink* wink* Thanks for your honest answer!
well, good luck with your game! I probably try it later when much more being updated.

Reactions: Airell and MrSand

lokrohk

Dec 7, 2018
I thought that's what you were supposed to do with female goblins, otherwise they end up lookin' like orcs or some other green race. Am I wrong?
i don't think they look loli at all lol. 2/3 of them have big tits, and the small tits one, honestly, looks kind of ugly.
(the big bulging eyes+the long thin neck i think make me dislike it. the other two have fairly mature figures, wide hips, tits.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
This is a really good game! =)
I like the combat, I like the scenes and so far I like the story. I'm especially looking forward to combat lewds in the future (especially with Liara, personally I am not keen on femdom) and the rape tag (which I can see in the pictures folder, not yet in the game)!

I look forward to future updates! :D

Edit: I found the steam rooms, they are in the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: MrSand

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
I look forward to future updates! :D
(dev get's hired for a better game/dev abandons before starting/Disease happens/dev get's disapproving girlfirend but at least is getting laid/player get's assassinated as update happens) Now everyone hates me for my jinx! :D

Also i just notice that assassin is twice the "ass" in. Have fun with that.

Dev make an assassin with double booty perk!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mister Wake

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
I only hope you can add a hp bar to the enemies in the future updates so I don't have to guess how much is left.

Reactions: ponk01

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
i don't think they look loli at all lol. 2/3 of them have big tits, and the small tits one, honestly, looks kind of ugly.
(the big bulging eyes+the long thin neck i think make me dislike it. the other two have fairly mature figures, wide hips, tits.
The small one in the middle has big eyes because she is half pixie half goblin

Reactions: ponk01

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
On that one hand this checks alot of boxes on the other RPGMaker and Daz rarely make for a good combo...

Think i'll wait and see for now.

bossanova12

Jan 28, 2019
Good game, by the way, someone tell me how I can lower the quality of the graphics? my computer is not that advanced.
I'd also like to make a suggestion: make a facesitting scene with the Green Ogre, she's hot

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
I played it. The designs look like actual monsters rather than cosplaying waifus. I can respect a man who wants to keep the "monster" in "monster girl." I am a bit disappointed that there are only three effective scenes, and that the demo is 20 minutes long, at best. That said, if you're consistent, I'll definitely be donating to you in the future. For now, my eye is on it.

Reactions: Gabaw

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Sounds like it'd be right up my alley, but I always hate these 3d models too much to want to bother :( Something about them just makes me want to look away

Reactions: lol121lol123

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
MrSand Make sure to apply for a game developer tag. You can probably shout at one of the mods or open a ticket and contact staff that way, not sure how it works exactly but it'll help you out.

I'll check back in a few updates but I too like how the monster girls are as much "monster" as "girl". That's half the excitement.

Reactions: kanisere
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes