Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I am writing with post-building, but thank you very much for adding the ability to change names!
I will try the latest version =)

Reactions: MrSand

Poyoloco

Jan 5, 2018
super game . can someone help me ? I 'm stuck in the steam . I turned on the power but the door is still lock, how do i do ? Sorry for my bad english

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
super game . can someone help me ? I 'm stuck in the steam . I turned on the power but the door is still lock, how do i do ? Sorry for my bad english
Go back to the locked door area(Steam Tunnels West). There is another area near it called Steam Tunnels West 2. And from there you go to Steam Tunnels West 3 which you can find the key at.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
How much longer till the next build if I may ask?

Also do you take ideas for monster girls that could be added to the game?

Reactions: Lans90

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
How much longer till the next build if I may ask?
I don't have a date but I'm trying to get it out before the month ends. Although it's a smaller patch to mostly fix bugs and add features that I didn't finish adding in the last big update.

Also do you take ideas for monster girls that could be added to the game?
I'll always listen to ideas. Can't guarantee I would add them or not as I have a long list of monster girls I plan to add already but maybe it's something already on my list that I can push up the list.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I don't have a date but I'm trying to get it out before the month ends. Although it's a smaller patch to mostly fix bugs and add features that I didn't finish adding in the last big update.

I'll always listen to ideas. Can't guarantee I would add them or not as I have a long list of monster girls I plan to add already but maybe it's something already on my list that I can push up the list.
Ah nice. thanks for telling me! I"ll keep it in mind!

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
Idk, maybe something like centipede, cockroach or mantis girl?
what about the ant girl and spider girl don't forget about them
and the bee girl :p
I'll take these into consideration. Also Spiders are technically not insects which is why I didn't bring them up but I do have them on my to do list. Kind of like slime girls or snake girls, you can't make a monster girl game without spider girls. :p

Y'all overlooking the real MVP of insect girls. Beelzebub Moth girls.
lol. I liked the Beelzebub until they started penetrating Luka. o_O

Android port? Available??
Sorry no android port. This game can barely run on some people's computers. I'd hate to see how it runs on mobile.

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
Updated the thread to include the latest version.
Rosina.png
v0.3.1 Download mirrors:
- -

v0.3.1 changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lans90

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Updated the thread to include the latest version.
View attachment 1220813
v0.3.1 Download mirrors:
MEGA - -

v0.3.1 changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you =)
By the way, the idea of "taming" / "friendship" and summoning monster girls in battle is pretty cool. It would be even cooler if in the future, you could get, for example, some kind of room where you can interact with tamed girls, getting new dialogues in old X-scenes or even new scenes (but for this, for example, you will need to increase the level of friendship, etc.).

Reactions: MrSand
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes