SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Yeah, maybe that's my paranoia taking over. But how to explain the fact that his patreon and subscribestar are down? (Yes, he had these. They are mentioned in the gallery)
Thr dishonest thing to do is recieve money on a lie. He's not doing that. He's not working on the game, and as a sign of honesty, isn't pretending he is.

Maybe he quit? Doesn't matter. He's not getting played for not developing

• Red Heart
Reactions: NinjaNamedBob

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Maybe he quit? Doesn't matter. He's not getting played for not developing
This right here is grounds (imo) to support him if he ever resumes development. Too many devs nowadays won't even provide public progress reports (Threshold being one, unfortunately), so the fact that Sandman did and even shut down his patreon while progress is halted says a lot about his character.

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
I'm stuck in the sewers. Got to a3, saved the man, found orb to gallery. But next door is locked — "something meowing on the other side". I have no idead where to go next, i've looked through a1, a2.

Reactions: AHornyLad99

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Monster Girl [0.3.1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (703 MB/ 135 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Apologies, I should have said something here and not just on patreon. Basically I put the project on hold while moving to a new city. Unfortunately it's taking me longer to get employed than I originally thought it would. So I'm trying to be financially stable again before working on the game.
So you gave up on the game? God damn it dude,we got alot of games with potential that are abandoned left and right!

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Apologies, I should have said something here and not just on patreon. Basically I put the project on hold while moving to a new city. Unfortunately it's taking me longer to get employed than I originally thought it would. So I'm trying to be financially stable again before working on the game.
So you're saying there's a chance? I'm excited.

Reactions: Marvelous Chris

Nikobelt23

Aug 9, 2020
[QUOTE="Nikobelt23, post: 11852066, member: 2711926"

hey sand how are you men
I just want to know when you start updating the game again, when you are done of personal situations
[/QUOTE]

Nikobelt23

Aug 9, 2020
hey sand how are you men
I just want to know when you start updating the game again, when you are done of personal situations

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
hey sand how are you men
Careful posting. You just spammed the same message 3 times.

Sorry to say but the rpgmaker version of this game is dead. The engine just isn't cut out for 3d.
I have found other engines I like though, so if/when I ever get back to this, I will remake it in one of those. I did some quick tests in one using some of the walking npc sprites and placed a bunch of them in a big room and it ran flawlessly whereas if I did that in rpgmaker, it would have ran at like 3fps or crashed. I'll be able to use higher resolution graphics/cutscenes too.

Hey even if your just lurking. Could you maybe post a save for the gallery? Everytime having to hunt down all the monster girls and do the puzzles just to fill it back up is very annoying.
Sure. I just did a quick playthrough right now and zipped up my save. Hopefully it works for you. All the enemies should be in the gallery in save 3(except the turtle guy who is standing in front of you in this save).

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes