Ang1704

Jun 23, 2017
Anyone have save with full current gallery? I already got the steam control room key from Jason but I am stuck now lol.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Hit a game breaking bug. Finished the rope mouse-boss and went back to the starting area to restock before going to fight turtle man but the game won't let me return to the sewer area because Liara keeps telling me I need to check out the room that Hank mentioned which I already visited earlier (returning to it does nothing).

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
Hit a game breaking bug. Finished the rope mouse-boss and went back to the starting area to restock before going to fight turtle man but the game won't let me return to the sewer area because Liara keeps telling me I need to check out the room that Hank mentioned which I already visited earlier (returning to it does nothing).
Well that's not good. I'll try to recreate it and figure it out. Did you start from a new game this version, using the save I included or are you using an old save from a previous version?

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Well that's not good. I'll try to recreate it and figure it out. Did you start from a new game this version, using the save I included or are you using an old save from a previous version?
New game, fresh.

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
I don't know if I am missing something obvious but nothing seems to be happening after turning on the power and instructions from other people haven't been clear

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
will the Minnotar and holstar(cow) be both female one is strong other is strong if you ignore them there advances toward you if they are interested in you

Mar 16, 2021
More like the creator dropped off the face of the earth...
Nah, I don't think so. Just the usual of people living their lives and not having time to do what they want to do.
He also usually creates content in large increments, maybe the next update is just going to be a big one... or not.
Either way, I'd just be happy with something, I enjoy this game.

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
Nah, I don't think so. Just the usual of people living their lives and not having time to do what they want to do.
He also usually creates content in large increments, maybe the next update is just going to be a big one... or not.
Either way, I'd just be happy with something, I enjoy this game.
Personally, I've seen things like this happen and generally go bad in the 'never updates again' department. I've had seen some good people literally drop off the face of the earth with everything they had too...

Mar 16, 2021
I've had seen some good people literally drop off the face of the earth with everything they had too..
Damn man, what parallel world are you living in where the Earth is flat and you can just drop off the edge?
All kidding aside, we'll just have to wait and see. A lot of good projects get abandoned, I know, but in the mean time we don't have to shame or guilt trip any content creators for choosing to take a break or quit a project.
Worst case scenario, if they're just taking a break and come back to find a whole message board filled with spiteful comments saying that they just tuck tail and ran and they're just pieces of shit, then I can't imagine that will instill much desire to continue working on a project.
Not that that's happened here, but give people some time to work. Time will tell.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes