PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
Damn man, what parallel world are you living in where the Earth is flat and you can just drop off the edge?
It isn't an alternate reality but real life I'm afraid, some artists that I regularly liked and favored art literally vanished off the internet. What little remains is, essentially, personal copies or from the few people who commissioned the artist for their art.
All kidding aside, we'll just have to wait and see. A lot of good projects get abandoned, I know, but in the mean time we don't have to shame or guilt trip any content creators for choosing to take a break or quit a project.
Worst case scenario, if they're just taking a break and come back to find a whole message board filled with spiteful comments saying that they just tuck tail and ran and they're just pieces of shit, then I can't imagine that will instill much desire to continue working on a project.
Not that that's happened here, but give people some time to work. Time will tell.
If he gave us semi-regular updates like "Ok, this is what happened in the [insert time period here] since the last update, this is what I've got done, and this is what needs to get done...", I would be happier.

Mar 16, 2021
If he gave us semi-regular updates like "Ok, this is what happened in the [insert time period here] since the last update, this is what I've got done, and this is what needs to get done...", I would be happier.
I agree, it would be nice if dev could implement something like this.

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
Apologies, I should have said something here and not just on patreon. Basically I put the project on hold while moving to a new city. Unfortunately it's taking me longer to get employed than I originally thought it would. So I'm trying to be financially stable again before working on the game.

Last edited:

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
Apologies, I should have said something here and not just on patreon. Basically I put the project on hold while moving to a new city. Unfortunately it's taking me longer to get employed than I originally thought it would. So I'm trying to be financially stable again before working on the game.
Understandable. Thank you for updating us. I swear some patreon folks forget that there are non-patreon folks that need updating. At least you've apologized and recognized the problem.

phantasm848

May 7, 2017
Big fan of this game, classic monster girl bad end on defeat, but with the introduction of old school dungeon crawling and bad ends for a female companion. Art is 3d rendered as opposed to drawn images and I mean no offense, but it is like low quality in a good way. Very budget rendering but like done well. Looking forward to future updates.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo
Mar 16, 2021
Dev, ya better give us some update on situation or 'Abandoned' tag will be slapped on this game.
Dev already gave an update a few posts up about getting employed after moving to a new city so he can make money and continue developing this game.
Somehow I don't think you making ultimatums on a pirate site will matter much to him, and rightfully so.

• Angry
Reactions: Lex3rd2 and Lans90

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Dev already gave an update a few posts up about getting employed after moving to a new city so he can make money and continue developing this game.
Somehow I don't think you making ultimatums on a pirate site will matter much to him, and rightfully so.
I think you misinterpreted what i tried to say. Don't try to play THAT CARD with me, since you are technically ALSO a pirate . I'm a man of 'if he is long time inactive and did not update, then he most likely run off with all the money' idea. I will also repeat this line over and OVER AGAIN: ALWAYS TAKE EVERY WORD OF THE DEVELOPER WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. I already seen more then enough project being abandoned or just left without a word (like 'Village of Lewd Monsters' by Rune Walker, who is now Siluman on Patreon)

Last edited:

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Just like take every word of a poster with a grain of salt.
You again? I meant that as 'take with some scepticism'. Where exactly was I unclear? (To clarify that I'm russian, so some phraseologisms are unclear to me). TBH, I'm just tired of this crap man. Back in the previous conversation I already made my point clear. Yes, I know developers themselves have lifes to live, but everytime I fearfully expect project abandonment announcement.

Last edited:

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
You again? I meant that as 'take with some scepticism'. Where exactly was I unclear? (To clarify that I'm russian, so some phraseologisms are unclear to me). TBH, I'm just tired of this crap man. Back in the previous conversation I already made my point clear. Yes, I know developers themselves have lifes to live, but everytime I fearfully expect project abandonment announcement.
As the resident skeptic and asshole towards devs who clearly need a reality check, even I think you're coming off a bit strong. If the [abandoned] tag gets slapped on the game, so be it. That said, I agree with SunlessXre that the [on hold] tag should be applied, since the dev hasn't posted a public update since the beginning of November. I don't doubt that they have stuff going on, but it probably would not have hurt to drop a line in the 3 months since.

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
As the resident skeptic and asshole towards devs who clearly need a reality check, even I think you're coming off a bit strong. If the [abandoned] tag gets slapped on the game, so be it. That said, I agree with SunlessXre that the [on hold] tag should be applied, since the dev hasn't posted a public update since the beginning of November. I don't doubt that they have stuff going on, but it probably would not have hurt to drop a line in the 3 months since.
Yeah, maybe that's my paranoia taking over. But how to explain the fact that his patreon and subscribestar are down? (Yes, he had these. They are mentioned in the gallery)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes