Seeking Monster Girl Games With Girls More on the Monster Side [Male Protagonist]

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
I tire of the rather liberal usage of the Monster Girl tag where any girl with pointy ears qualifies or games with like a single monster girl out of a dozen human girls. I'm more interested in the exotic features, not the ones that are basically 95% human (looking at you elves and succubi). Nor am I really interested in full furry. I also prefer ones with a male protagonist. Is there any game I'm overlooking out there with these interests in mind?

I feel like I've gone through a lot of the more popular games, but I'll list ones that I've played for those that haven't already tried them:
Monster Girl Club Bifrost
Teraurge (although this one mostly leans too much on the monster side for me)
Succubus Affection
Monster Girl Dreams
Crimson Keep (I find the gameplay boring though)
MGQ and Paradox
CoC and associated Fenoxo games ( Albeit, they have weird proportions and gets too furry for my tastes) Personally I play the /hgg/ mod for CoC.
FotBS
Portals of Phereon (Hard for me to get into personally, feels overwhelming)
Monster Girl Island
Eroico
Breeders of Nephelym

If you don't have any recommendations since I've listed quite a few, that's fine. I hope this also serves as a list of games for monster girl lovers to try.

Yafa

Aug 24, 2018
Breeding Season Is kind of an older flash game, where ya breed monsters, or breed with monsters. Ya can be a male or female, but I think there's more female animations available. Also, there's subspecies i.e. catgirls with a feral trait look like tiger girls, or dickwolves with the feral trait look like just straight up wolves. But I digress, the game's been abandoned, and even though it was at 7.7.1 there are still missing animations for some like the pigmen in general, or some subspecies with other subspecies. If I remember correctly there was a chart on the wiki for the cross species animations available. But gameplay wise, it's mostly just fucking. Cloud Meadow follows a similar premise, but adds combat and farming. An artist from Breeding Season, is the one producing Cloud Meadow, so it has some similarities, the downside is only PC breeding with monsters is fully animated, the cross species animations are all 8-bit, at least for now. It's also abit grindy in general. I'd recommend Breeding Season for the animations, but not for gameplay. I'd only recommend Cloud Meadow with cheats enabled, and while the combat system is OK, there's no meaningful interactions between the PC and the townsfolk. Excuse me, barely any. There is a studio working on a kind of sort of remake of Breeding Season called Breeding Farm, but they're only on 3.2(should be .3.2 imho). Something to keep an eye on towards the future maybe. If I remember any others, or come across something else, I'll drop ya a post.

Reactions: Nat27 and Crestrial

Yafa

Aug 24, 2018
Price of Freedom has some, the kobold in particular comes to mind. There's another game with a female pirate captain, but you can get with a variety of your crew, I think one's a moth chick, a sphinx, I can't remember the name of it, and idk if it'd float your boat(female protagonist), but it looks good, drawn not a 3dcg.

Reactions: Nat27

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Price of Freedom has some, the kobold in particular comes to mind. There's another game with a female pirate captain, but you can get with a variety of your crew, I think one's a moth chick, a sphinx, I can't remember the name of it, and idk if it'd float your boat(female protagonist), but it looks good, drawn not a 3dcg.
Thanks. Price of Freedom and Cloud Meadow seem to be worth checking out for me.

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
You might like my game, though v0.4 is releasing for the public next week and you might want to wait for that. I agree with your philosophy and tried make a game focused on monster girls and made the girls less human. Four-eyed spider girls, scaled nymphs, etc. Anywhere there is a girl+ears, I tried to add fangs/tails/skin markings to spice them up.