Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I have two questions.

First: How can I change the sex position? I love the cowgirl position but my char allways do the missionary.
Second: Why the cost is too expensive in this new version?
View attachment 3022165
You can't change positions, the player character sex scenes still have yet to be expanded upon. I remember the dev wanted to make a minigame out of it a long time ago but we still have the jank sex scenes from years ago. The cost is higher because the dev is still balancing the economy, I don't care for it as it currently is.
And where can I find cacti and cactus pears?
This might be outdated but from what I remember you need to dig a tile with the shovel to make it a water tile, then eventually it turns to sand under the water. After it turns to sand you dig that tile to make it a land tile again but it will stay as sand, eventually a cactus will grow there.

Reactions: Styl1sh

Harrington

Jun 10, 2023
hey uuuh how can i catch a monster, is there a tutorial or some one explaining the basics of the game if there is please i need to know if there is cuz im feeling dumband im not finding it cuz there are like 26 pages of this shit man.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
hey uuuh how can i catch a monster, is there a tutorial or some one explaining the basics of the game if there is please i need to know if there is cuz im feeling dumband im not finding it cuz there are like 26 pages of this shit man.
You should have an active quest which is the tutorial, unless you skipped it.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Is it just me or did the game somehow got worse? I don't remember the tutorial walk was this bad (wasd controls always changing)

I thought I'd give a game another try after all these years (after that uninteractable monstergirls I had) but now can't even get past the walk to the garden since it keeps changing what wasd does

edit: nvm looks like the camera pov on the tour was a bug in 1.34, since it was fixed on later versions

Last edited:

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
Is it just me or did the game somehow got worse? I don't remember the tutorial walk was this bad (wasd controls always changing)

I thought I'd give a game another try after all these years (after that uninteractable monstergirls I had) but now can't even get past the walk to the garden since it keeps changing what wasd does
yea the "town tour" part of the tutorial is quite jank feeling now, i think it's due to the camera following the receptionist instead of the player, as the movement inputs seem to usually be based on where the camera's pointing so every time she turns the direction W sends you changes a bit.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
yea the "town tour" part of the tutorial is quite jank feeling now, i think it's due to the camera following the receptionist instead of the player, as the movement inputs seem to usually be based on where the camera's pointing so every time she turns the direction W sends you changes a bit.
Yeah that tour was quite a bit of a first impression if someone only picked this game up.

Though after playing for a bit of time, I did find it far more pleasant now compared to when I first picked it up on 1.045b.
Quite less fps drop/stutters, and seems like a bit of optimization happened at some point, and I never encountered the gamebreaking bug that I previously had on that old version.

The only bug I encountered is the first neko you get is stuck at 100 loyalty, which is good if you want to get more talent upgrade easily. And the mon x mon sex bug where they mon just gives the drop leaving the other doing the animation. (Both can be fixed by just saving then reloading)

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
He's saying to set the compatibility mode TO Win 8 and check mark the flag for Run as Admin.

Right click on the program, select "Properties", select the "Compatibility" tab, then where it says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:", toggle that and select Win 8 from the dropdown below it, the toggle the option near the bottom where is says "Run this program as an administrator".

loli22

Apr 2, 2022
Updated Last: May 25th (1.045b)
Current Password: 5b3R9wJDkAPVeu4R
Milking Machine: 9841864085

The biggest part of 1.045b I'll be adding is the Monster Manager, which will be available from the pause menu and will give detailed information on every monster in your Garden, down to how many of each different species they've had sex with. I also want to bring back costume options through this menu.
Let me know about any bugs you find in this version, as it will help me improve the next version.

Hey everyone! I've been stomping bugs out of this game for a couple days now, I figured it would probably help to make a post to keep everyone updated on the status, like I used to with the progress reports for each version (which I really should start doing again!)
If you know of a bug you don't see here, even if you've told me about it before, PLEASE let me know through messaging, discord, or even replying right here. I have a comprehensive list but it's always possible I missed adding your report to it.
Completed/Fixed:
[X] Autosave is now complete and fully implemented. For new games you will be asked to turn this option on or off. When loading a game autosave will be off by default, there is now a checkbox beside the Save Garden button which will turn Autosave on or off
[X] Added many screen resolution options to settings menu, using Steam survey data I've added a couple of the most popular monitor resolutions
[X] Added auto-resolution detection if no settings are applied, or if the games current resolution is too big compared to your desktop res. If the game has no resolution fitting your desktop res, 1280x720 will be selected. This can be changed afterwards, of course
[X] Added a button for collapsing/expanding the Journal (J)
[X] Added a new emote "No Path." This pops up when a monster tries to perform an action, but fails to reach it's target
[X] Using/Combining Items now contains a volume to check for collisions, instead of a direct linetrace hit. This means it should be much easier to Use items on Monsters, or to combine items
[X] Fixed a bunch of instances where the Player would be frozen during/after the Pay Debt event, based on certain circumstances, a few instances probably still exist however
[X] Removed Oculus VR prompt, if VR is implemented in the future this is easy to add back
[X] View mode now shows UI prompt reminding you that you are in View mode, and how to exit. Also, swapping to player mode will now pull you out of View mode, if you are in it
[X] Entering View mode while the Tool or Item panel was open freezes the player
[X] A simple AI navigation error began occuring after updating to the newest UE4 version, the Lord's Assistant gets stuck near the train station as she guides you to the garden
[X] Crafting was not removing items if you had exactly the right amount of one material
[X] La actualización de herramientas estaba ligeramente rota, este sistema está completamente arreglado ahora
[X] El interior del Harem necesita arreglos, también los precios de Monster deben mostrarse antes de la venta/compra.
[X] Se mejoró la precisión de las azadas, priorizando los mechones de malezas antes de intentar realizar cualquier otra acción. El antiguo comportamiento ocasionalmente se atascaba al buscar acciones y no realizaba ninguna acción cuando realmente había una disponible.
[X] Se corrigió un error que impedía que las monedas simularan la física antes de aterrizar.
[X] Se corrigió un error en varias misiones que requerían que ciertos monstruos fueran domesticados, lo que acreditaría al jugador por visitar monstruos en lugar de solo residentes.
[X] El evento de pago de deuda aún se realiza en jardines fallidos
[X] Se modificó la tasa de aparición de nuevos mechones de césped en ciertos tipos de mosaicos.
[X] El botón "Salir al escritorio" ahora confirma la elección antes de cerrar
En progreso/Arreglando:
[] El evento Pagar Deuda aún se congelará si el jugador está en la Arena cuando comienza
[] Los monstruos intentan deambular/luchar a través de vallas/puertas/corrales
[] Los monstruos son demasiado difíciles de seleccionar si están demasiado cerca de los límites exteriores de tu jardín.
[] Agregar menú para mostrar todos los monstruos residentes (Monster Manager), así como información más detallada sobre monstruos individuales, como sus registros de lucha y sexo.
[] El clímax del jugador aún está roto
[/CITA]
1.37.5b plis

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Final version link?? plis
There's no final version (yet)

And I wouldn't really go for 1.045b version, since that's is an old version (and that was when I encountered a gamebreaking bug of the monster boys/girls being unable to be ordered)

Just get the 1.34b version on the first page (and just press g to garden entrance, since the pov of the tour was a bug), if someone uploads the public version 1.37 or the latest 1.37b then those versions would be better (since the dept repayment is easier and caps out the first year depending on rank)

okthisnotme22

Aug 11, 2023
I have this version of the game that i think is V1.37.5b.
But i don't have the password for it, if anyone could help me out i would apreciate it.
(I was given this password: 3dY8Zs7aKz1GQAto , but it's not working, might be for an older version).

Last edited:

loli22

Apr 2, 2022
Tengo esta versión del juego que creo que es V1.37.5b.
Pero no tengo la contraseña, si alguien pudiera ayudarme se lo agradecería.
(Me dieron esta contraseña: 3dY8Zs7aKz1GQAto, pero no funciona, puede que sea para una versión anterior).

[/CITA]
??worked??

loli22

Apr 2, 2022
I have this version of the game that i think is V1.37.5b.
But i don't have the password for it, if anyone could help me out i would apreciate it.
(I was given this password: 3dY8Zs7aKz1GQAto , but it's not working, might be for an older version).
the password is so hard plis need help

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes