Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Anymore pee been added in the game other than 1 slime girl and the one Nim event?
I almost want to say no, but we've added like 50-ish events between love events, barn events, posters, etc, so my memory may be failing me here.
What I can tell you though is that there will probably be more peeping style events in the future if I haven't gotten to them already.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
is there a full save for the new build?
The dev team doesn't hand those out, we use development saves that very often break. You may have luck from another community member or by searching back a bit and catching up the save file

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Made a bonus Valentines wallpaper for you guys and we are upping the yearly membership discount to 16% off, that's 2 months free.

ValentinesDay2023.png

Reactions: girdeyordo

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
How do you get a bunny monster?
The bunnies are uncapturable and are not planned to be included in the game as capturable. All of their events can be found in the bunny bar, with additional patron-exclusive events available only in the patron builds.

Also, a lot more bunny girl events are planned (both for regular players and patron-exclusive), as well as varied fetish content for them.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
I was a bit skeptical about the game because of the artstyle, but as i'm playing it started to grow on me, that combined with the gameplay makes the game really nice, better than most 90% of the stuff i see on this site.
The love scenes are actually pretty neat, like how each scene escalates further, like how u first give Nim a back bassage and the next scene you milk her boobs, y'know, instead of going straight into seggs. (Gotta enjoy that little foreplay before going all in)

By the way, how much content is there on this version? I'm currently at the start where i just got the cow to the farm and got my first Pokeballs Cum Jars and i'm capturing slimes and stray cats. (I feel like I'm gonna have the urge to capture every single girl in this game.)
P.S: Are the starting attacks of each girl random? because i could swear some slimes i fought have different attacks from the one i got

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I was a bit skeptical about the game because of the artstyle, but as i'm playing it started to grow on me, that combined with the gameplay makes the game really nice, better than most 90% of the stuff i see on this site.
The love scenes are actually pretty neat, like how each scene escalates further, like how u first give Nim a back bassage and the next scene you milk her boobs, y'know, instead of going straight into seggs. (Gotta enjoy that little foreplay before going all in)

By the way, how much content is there on this version? I'm currently at the start where i just got the cow to the farm and got my first Pokeballs Cum Jars and i'm capturing slimes and stray cats. (I feel like I'm gonna have the urge to capture every single girl in this game.)
P.S: Are the starting attacks of each girl random? because i could swear some slimes i fought have different attacks from the one i got
Hey there! Glad you're enjoying the game. The attacks of each girl are random, so you can get two slimes with completely different attacks. Girls also get more attacks or learn stronger versions of currently known attacks as they level up.

As for the content, there is quite a lot at the moment. Just take a quick look at your Journal and see the amount of events. To give you an overview, there are 11 capturable girls in the game, each one with her unique Love events and multiple outfits, a lot of random events, an overarching main quest, discoverable posters and so on. And a new update gets released every few weeks, adding more content to the game.

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
Way better than I expected this to be. I'm into the more "Monster-y" side of monster girls so it was nice to see some unique ideas like the interesting design for the harpy cloaca and the salamanders poison, etc. I fought a guy in the late game and he had a girl in overalls that looked half armadillo/pangolin. Can she be caught somewhere or just a teaser? She doesn't show up in the mon list after fighting so I'm currently assuming the later. Currently hoping we get some fairy/goblin girls at some point. The whole "Mini-Monstergirl that's a glorified fleshlight" is an often missed niche I'd love to see in this art style.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: James Eveleth

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Way better than I expected this to be. I'm into the more "Monster-y" side of monster girls so it was nice to see some unique ideas like the interesting design for the harpy cloaca and the salamanders poison, etc. I fought a guy in the late game and he had a girl in overalls that looked half armadillo/pangolin. Can she be caught somewhere or just a teaser? She doesn't show up in the mon list after fighting so I'm currently assuming the later. Currently hoping we get some fairy/goblin girls at some point. The whole "Mini-Monstergirl that's a glorified fleshlight" is an often missed niche I'd love to see in this art style.
You found an Easter egg actually! She is the Pangolin, and she has actually been in that battle for something like a month or two now. I accidentally put in the wrong girls index (her number in the list) and after QA found it, we just left it in. We are actually in her dev cycle right now, so she should release in about 2-3 weeks to the patrons, then about 2 weeks after that to the public.

For more monstrous girls, stay tuned. Raptor is coming out just after the Pangolin, and we have some unannounced girls planned/confirmed that we know for sure will hit that sweet spot as well.

Its a bit hard for us to do the more high/low fantasy girls, our world is based in sci-fi fantasy, but some girls can be twisted in a way to give them the right origins.

Beyond that I cant give spoilers since we dont spoil anything that isnt already in the works.

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
You found an Easter egg actually! She is the Pangolin, and she has actually been in that battle for something like a month or two now. I accidentally put in the wrong girls index (her number in the list) and after QA found it, we just left it in. We are actually in her dev cycle right now, so she should release in about 2-3 weeks to the patrons, then about 2 weeks after that to the public.

For more monstrous girls, stay tuned. Raptor is coming out just after the Pangolin, and we have some unannounced girls planned/confirmed that we know for sure will hit that sweet spot as well.

Its a bit hard for us to do the more high/low fantasy girls, our world is based in sci-fi fantasy, but some girls can be twisted in a way to give them the right origins.

Beyond that I cant give spoilers since we dont spoil anything that isnt already in the works.
Ah, nice. Definitely liking the pangolins design. Looking forward to the raptor, im into the weird so here's hoping it's basically a normal raptor that talks and has eyelashes, or if it's something more like a half raptor suedo centuar-ish design or something similar and not just salamander 2. Well, I can at least cross my fingers for a mouse girl some day, unless the player character's story about "Kitty and the mouse girls" was just for fun. Either way, nice game and good luck with future updates.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Ah, nice. Definitely liking the pangolins design. Looking forward to the raptor, im into the weird so here's hoping it's basically a normal raptor that talks and has eyelashes, or if it's something more like a half raptor suedo centuar-ish design or something similar and not just salamander 2. Well, I can at least cross my fingers for a mouse girl some day, unless the player character's story about "Kitty and the mouse girls" was just for fun. Either way, nice game and good luck with future updates.
We did a public outfit contest some time ago for her. Heres the image without the big "CONTEST" text on it

RaptorReveal.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: ObsidianShard

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Full saves.

Saves folder is: C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Tiny Devil Studio\Monster Girl Hunt

Missing some collectable outfits and the new poster.

Last edited:

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
This month marks 3 years of Monster Girl Hunt! We're doing something special for you all and having a bit of a contest. Read the rules and give us you best ideas!

3Year.png

Rules
-18+ only
-Anyone can enter, no need to be a paying member.
-You can enter on Discord, Patreon, or Subscribestar. Feel free to use images, but you can only do that on the discord.
-There are 2 contests going on here, 'Best Outfit Idea' and 'Best Event Idea'. You can submit 1 outfit idea AND 1 event idea.
-There must be a total of 10 ideas in either contest for us to choose a winner. (Not much of a contest if there's little to no entries after all).
-Contest ends on the 10th, so get your ideas in fast! Winner will be chosen at that time and content created as workload permits.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes