James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
crashed at barn boss battle
Hey there. Could you post your Player.txt and Player-prev.txt files so that the dev could look over them?

They are located inside the folder at this location of your PC: "%APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Tiny Devil Studio".

Reactions: Antoris
Apr 20, 2018
Player.log
Code:
Mono path[0] = '/MonsterGirlHunt_V0.2.29a/Monster Girl Hunt_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = '/MonsterGirlHunt_V0.2.29a/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
Initialize engine version: 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf)
[Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path /MonsterGirlHunt_V0.2.29a/Monster Girl Hunt_Data/UnitySubsystems
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 (ID=0x1402)
    Vendor:   
    VRAM:     2007 MB
    Driver:   26.21.14.3200
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in  0.088 seconds
D3D11 device created for Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding.
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 33.943800 ms
starting screen size - 1920x1080
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 2.775600 ms

Unloading 14 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 10694.
Total: 33.927700 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.689700 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.116500 ms MarkObjects: 33.077900 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.043200 ms)

triggered
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

triggered

triggered

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00029] in <c79628fadf574d3a8feae0871fad28ef>:0
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException () [0x00000] in <c79628fadf574d3a8feae0871fad28ef>:0
  at BattleSystem+<EnemyAttack>d__81.MoveNext () [0x0090a] in <c93e68a511fc4529b9ef291081a9c32d>:0
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00026] in <81f8687028fe45258b35a0e4d1b5fd5a>:0
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutineManaged2(IEnumerator)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
<Turn>d__82:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

(Filename: <c79628fadf574d3a8feae0871fad28ef> Line: 0)

Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 4204 -> priority: 1
  Thread -> id: 49ec -> priority: 1
Player-prev.log
Code:
Mono path[0] = '/MonsterGirlHunt_V0.2.29a/Monster Girl Hunt_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = '/MonsterGirlHunt_V0.2.29a/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
Initialize engine version: 2019.3.0f6 (27ab2135bccf)
[Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path /MonsterGirlHunt_V0.2.29a/Monster Girl Hunt_Data/UnitySubsystems
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 (ID=0x1402)
    Vendor:   
    VRAM:     2007 MB
    Driver:   26.21.14.3200
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in  3.457 seconds
D3D11 device created for Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding.
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 1.177900 ms
starting screen size - 1600x900

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 5.644500 ms

Unloading 14 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 10694.
Total: 18.092700 ms (FindLiveObjects: 3.416000 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.389200 ms MarkObjects: 14.186000 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.100800 ms)

triggered

triggered

triggered

triggered

triggered

triggered

triggered

triggered

triggered

Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 178.857500 ms

Unloading 1 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 10694.
Total: 13.647900 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.941400 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.241500 ms MarkObjects: 12.431800 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.032800 ms)

Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 56c8 -> priority: 1
  Thread -> id: 319c -> priority: 1
It was iirc the last fight of the barn boss (3 out of 4 defeated), when it was the bosses turn to make a move.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Trojan in MEGA link
What virus protection do you use?
I downloaded and ran a virus scan myself and things seem to be fine according to windows defender.
Another team member ran Avast and received no alert as well.
No reports from patrons or discord members either. This may be an issue with your virus protection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elohim888

TecnoXeno

Oct 14, 2017
I've got a bug after the boss battle and I can't progress after beating him. It probably happened because a cutscene with the harpy in my team prevented whatever was supposed to happen.

AlucardK1

Dec 27, 2017
What virus protection do you use?
I downloaded and ran a virus scan myself and things seem to be fine according to windows defender.
Another team member ran Avast and received no alert as well.
No reports from patrons or discord members either. This may be an issue with your virus protection.
I'm using windows defender too. After about 85% of downloading the game windows defender stopped the download and promted me to take action

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I've got a bug after the boss battle and I can't progress after beating him. It probably happened because a cutscene with the harpy in my team prevented whatever was supposed to happen.
Send me your save file and I can fix it for you. This would also help me try to replicate the issue.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I'm using windows defender too. After about 85% of downloading the game windows defender stopped the download and promted me to take action
After a lot of testing, this seems to be a false positive. Apparently this has been an ongoing issue with more than a few other unity games.

Reactions: Elohim888

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
I beat the barn boss but the mission didn't complete
The culprit was found and a hotfix is coming out as we speak. Watch for the 0.2.30b version of the game.

Edit : Fixed version is up, sorry about the issues.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Strange, game ran for like 2 seconds, then froze my computer. Now it wont open at all.
When game starts with world being only a grey sea. Girl character walking there and cowgirl to south. Game freezes if I talk to cowgirl.
Dev is offline at the moment, all of these bugs will be brought to his attention at the earliest possible moment.

If any of you could post their player logs( "Player" and "Player-prev" ), that would help with figuring out what caused those bugs/crashes.

They are located inside the folder at this location of your PC: "%APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Tiny Devil Studio".

Kittenzoe

Oct 4, 2017
Same story as Vaaf, new game results in just a grey screen with background music and three characters walking around. Talking to the cow girl freezes the game.

Picked the WRONG day to finally try this game for the first time. Rip.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Same story as Vaaf, new game results in just a grey screen with background music and three characters walking around. Talking to the cow girl freezes the game.

Picked the WRONG day to finally try this game for the first time. Rip.
I am sorry to hear that. The dev will get to fixing that and any other bugs asap.

Do give the game a try when the bugfix rolls out, I don't think that you will be disappointed.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
To those experiencing the issues, a hotfix is in the works. Please be patient and we will get the issues solved.
Edit : This issue has been found and corrected. On creating a new game we were trying to access data that had not been created yet causing the crash issue. If your issue stems from a save that had been created previous to 0.2.30, please let us know. Hotfix will be dropping in the next 15 minutes.

Last edited:

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
To those experiencing the issues, a hotfix is in the works. Please be patient and we will get the issues solved.
Edit : This issue has been found and corrected. On creating a new game we were trying to access data that had not been created yet causing the crash issue. If your issue stems from a save that had been created previous to 0.2.30, please let us know. Hotfix will be dropping in the next 15 minutes.
Seems to be working now. Awesome!
ps. I just started but is there action with (step)sister? or planned?

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes