Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
You'll have to keep watching for updates to find out. Can't give too much away, now can I?

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
Has the one Harpy dialog been fixed? The one where she tells you she gets along with Nim. She ends it by telling the Player "he's sweat." I think you meant to put "he's sweet."

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The auto saves are kinda obnoxious. If the game is going to autosave constantly, there should be a separate save for the optional save from the menu. If the game were to bug out and then auto save, welp. Also makes it impossible to test stuff without backing up saves.

It would also be nice if the attacks mentioned their effects in battle, especially since moves will randomly upgrade. How the moves don't mention their stamina cost is annoying as well. The game mentions the stamina a monster has but not the stamina their attacks use...kinda defeats the purpose. The HP/Stamina should also be shown in combat.

Bug when you click on two interactable characters overlapping as well (In attached files). "I'll head out", lols, just noticed. Perfect dialogue for that bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: girdeyordo

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Has the one Harpy dialog been fixed? The one where she tells you she gets along with Nim. She ends it by telling the Player "he's sweat." I think you meant to put "he's sweet."
I put it on the to do list, but it will be a few updates before you see it get changed do to the lag in public vs patron releases

The auto saves are kinda obnoxious. If the game is going to autosave constantly, there should be a separate save for the optional save from the menu. If the game were to bug out and then auto save, welp. Also makes it impossible to test stuff without backing up saves.

It would also be nice if the attacks mentioned their effects in battle, especially since moves will randomly upgrade. How the moves don't mention their stamina cost is annoying as well. The game mentions the stamina a monster has but not the stamina their attacks use...kinda defeats the purpose. The HP/Stamina should also be shown in combat.

Bug when you click on two interactable characters overlapping as well (In attached files). "I'll head out", lols, just noticed. Perfect dialogue for that bug.
Saving - Its something that's been brought up a few times. I might look into it a little later on when things settle down for MGH, but right new we have a backlog of content to get to and some monsters that need more events.

Attacks -Battle system overhaul will be happening in a few months so right now we are focused on getting enough girls in to justify it first. Attacks and stats will be included in that overhaul, including a few display changes.

Bug - That's hilarious, but I should probably address it.

nudood

Feb 21, 2018

Auto-save only happens after a battle and after you heal at a barn. Unless you are in battle a lot,I'm not sure how it happens constantly.

Reactions: girdeyordo

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
I have a suggestion for a future scene. Stray Cat "washing" herself. For those that don't get it,it would be her cleaning herself with her tongue.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
how to use cheats
The cheats are for patrons only. They get a separate version that has both cheats and Kate's outfits enabled.

Someone posted a way to cheat a couple of pages back, but there are no guarantees that it won't break the game, since it was for an older version, back when there was no official cheat system in place.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Where i can buy golem,slime,cat,harpy outfit 4,5?
amanita 16,17? help
Those outfits are not bought, they are hidden around the world. You have to interact with objects and talk to NPCs with the girl in your party in order to unlock them.

I will provide a list of hints here, but you can try and find them on your own, if you so wish. Due to party size constraints I would suggest starting out with the first 6 girls you got, then swapping the Golem for one of them you've found an outfit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vaaf
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes