Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
The game crashes as soon as I try to start a new game or continue. Any help?
Go into the options menu, and open the save location.
Get the game to crash again.
Wait a minute to make sure the player log files update. Those will have any errors logged in them.
Send those to me through message, both of them and I can probably tell you whats going on.

Opening and closing the game overwrites those, so you have to follow the steps above to make sure I get the latest version of them.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Damn, for some reason F95 stopped pinging me for this thread. I was watching this game since last time I played it it had like, no content.

Was the last update really back in early 2023?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Damn, for some reason F95 stopped pinging me for this thread. I was watching this game since last time I played it it had like, no content.

According to the latest updates page it was updated 5 days ago. I'm guessing Tiny_Devil forgot to update the year... again:LOL:
Don't worry Tiny, I'd love to pretend that it isn't 2024 and that I'm not turning 30 :HideThePain:

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019

That's a typo in the year, the last public update was on the March 09 this year. The changelog has the real dates in them.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Damn, for some reason F95 stopped pinging me for this thread.
Nah, it was this year. I actually date my changelogs as well so guys can track whats going in and when.

I was watching this game since last time I played it it had like, no content.
Well, we've been at it for 4 years now, and in the last year alone we added 4 new girls, a new section of map, 50 events, and 30 outfits.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
According to the latest updates page it was updated 5 days ago. I'm guessing Tiny_Devil forgot to update the year... again:LOL:
Don't worry Tiny, I'd love to pretend that it isn't 2024 and that I'm not turning 30 :HideThePain:
Saying I'm terrible with dates is like saying Einstein was a bit on the smart side. An understatement to rival all understatements.

• Haha
Reactions: Antoris

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Tiny_Devil How come there's no Linux version for your game? Will there ever be one?
Long story that boils down to Unity refuses to let me export for it. There's also the issue of bug fixing for OS I don't have access too, which is why I haven't really pursued an easier fix than starting a new project and porting it all over to a new Unity version.

Reactions: Fuku95

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
It's one that stumped me as well, I think the hint needs to be modified since it references the wrong town there
We consider the manor and bushwood area to be one, the manor only has a fasttravel point cause you have to go there so much in the main story. Thats why the hint says its in the bushwood area, it technically is, it's just way easier to reach from plentywood.

how do i go to dickensville
As of yet, you can't. The area is not yet open.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes