Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
Long story that boils down to Unity refuses to let me export for it. There's also the issue of bug fixing for OS I don't have access too, which is why I haven't really pursued an easier fix than starting a new project and porting it all over to a new Unity version.
What a shame. After this game is of yours is done, do you have any thoughts of exploring Godot or Bevy? Those are free and open source game engines. I've heard soo many switched to Godot after the unity controversy.

Tiny_Devil

Smutsmith
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
What a shame. After this game is of yours is done, do you have any thoughts of exploring Godot or Bevy? Those are free and open source game engines. I've heard soo many switched to Godot after the unity controversy.
Unless absolutely necessary to use Unity, I am/have switched to Godot.
A little explainer on "am/have" - I mess around with random small things in my spare time to keep sane. Nothing meant to be published, all just to give me something besides MGH to do all the time. So I've already cracked open Godot a handful of times and messed around with it.

Schultz95

Oct 5, 2020
This game is weird. It plays relatively nicely but it's so janky sometimes. Not sure why.

Also, muting the game is a must. The game is unplayable with the 30 second loop music. It feels like psychological torture.

Reactions: icollectsouls

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
So this may have been asked before and if it has I apologize but I wasn't gonna sift through all the comments, but since this game is inspired by another monster collecting game I wanting to ask if there will be types given to the monster girls at any point? Like the Dairy Cow is Normal, the Slime is Poison... etc.

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
So this may have been asked before and if it has I apologize but I wasn't gonna sift through all the comments, but since this game is inspired by another monster collecting game I wanting to ask if there will be types given to the monster girls at any point? Like the Dairy Cow is Normal, the Slime is Poison... etc.
There are plans for a combat rework, but if it will ever actually happen is impossible to say at this point. If the rework ever happens then types are something we want to use.

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
There are plans for a combat rework, but if it will ever actually happen is impossible to say at this point. If the rework ever happens then types are something we want to use.
Would certainly be interesting to see and could a little strategy to the battling in the game, especially if you decide to do full on type immunities ie Ground immune to Electric. Though even if the combat rework doesn't happen and types don't become a thing the games still rather enjoyable so it wouldn't kill this degenerates fun. xD

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Antoris

Antoris

Feb 25, 2019
Have plan to make/put breeding system ? I lost a lot of update and don't have much time to search the information.
No. That is not our focus and it would require a tremendous amount of work, more than doubled for every new girl that gets added.

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
Got another suggestion, this one I feel would be a nice QOL feature. The ability to compare monster girl's stats while looking at them in the barn.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes